Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's better?
Wall 36 31.58%
Rubio 68 59.65%
undecided 10 8.77%
Voters: 114. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1574 1574
 PTC said:
hold the fu*k up.... I'm reading this thread and I'm seeing this dumbass, most likely fat a.ss, n*ggas hating on Rubio... and it's reading like people are tryna say Rubio has a better squad? People are really acting as if Wolves have good talent.

You dumb mother fu*kers, the Wolves have the SAME squad as they did last year when they won 17 games, LESS THAN THE WIZARDS...and Rubio ain't been playing with Beasley.

I was super hyped for Wall coming in this season... but this dude has been the biggest let down since LeBron James. He should never be in the same sentence of Rose or anyone close to that.. he's a stupid n*gga, dude has no control and just flat out sucks d!ck at playing PG. Essentially, he's a poor makes westbrook, sad as it sounds.

Rubio is a real PG and plays basketball the right way...with his head.

I'm just wondering, are the same people claiming wall is better say Deron is better than cp3 too?

what a sh*tload of nonsense
 6 years ago '07        #42
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 dtown1759 said:
bruh..

1. it ain't that serious so you need to settle down man...

2. it's still too early to even make a legitimate comparison between these two players . tons of people have said wall needs to develop further in order to become a better all around player. who are you to say what he can or cannot do?

3. stats don't tell the whole story, but wall averaged just as many a.ssists as rubio does for his entire rookie season, along with 5 more points,

4. the wiz will likely have the lowest win count in the NBA this season. mark it. kevin love is one of the best PFs in the league, he alone pads ricky's stats. the wiz don't have a single player, or even two players combined, who are as good as love.

5. since when is it impossible for a point guard to develop? like i said earlier in this thread, nash didn't have more a.ssists than john wall until his 8th year in the league. i can think of countless other examples of PGs who weren't good at all when they entered the league but developed into some of the best. ricky rubio has been hyped up since he was 14 for his passing skills, to quote denny green, he is who we thought he was, a great passer, but it's not like he's even a top 5 PG in the league right now..

only on boxden will you find n*ggas using "upside" as a reason to hate on someone....

Basically, Wall had a bad month of action. People overreacted like a motherfu*ker and were quick to jump ship, Walls weaknesses can be worked on while the elite attributes like speed/jumping cant be improved as in Rubios case. All these Irving/Rubio d!ckriders wanna appoint the next great PG but who knows if they can keep it up for a whole year, we're only 13 games in the damn season

And guarantee if Wall could dump down to Love, he'd be averaging a double double
 6 years ago '04        #43
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,911 | Props total: 618 618
wall easily. are you n*ggas really forgetting wall plays with andray blatche? i have never seen a n*gga in the nba so damn stupid in my f'ing life. in addition, jordan crawford and nick young are wo black holes who take REALLY STUPID shots. i was watching the wizards (who have more talent than the rockets btw) and im like wtf. and that was the third or fourth game ive seen them this year. rashard lewis is just taking paychecks. its sad what wall has to deal with over there. at least rubio has wing players who dont mind playing off the ball and know how to move without the ball, plus an elite PF who can get buckets. rubio is pretty nice, but he aint wall though.
 6 years ago '05        #44
brickflippa 
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 15 15
Let me c u do the John Wallllll
 6 years ago '10        #45
Deelo Deniroz 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,846 | Props total: 480 480
is this a serious thread? :wow:

my n*gga wall put up 38 last nite!
 6 years ago '09        #46
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,913 | Props total: 22126 22126
 Deelo Deniroz said:
is this a serious thread? :wow:

my n*gga wall put up 38 last nite!
in a show boating filled loss. that's all the wizards do, show boat and lose games. last year the wolves won 17 games, for the entire year. add in rubio into the mix and now all of a sudden they got a squad and its not far to compare the two's teams or situations. sh*ts a joke
 6 years ago '07        #47
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #48
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,911 | Props total: 618 618
 TriniSoldier said:
in a show boating filled loss. that's all the wizards do, show boat and lose games. last year the wolves won 17 games, for the entire year. add in rubio into the mix and now all of a sudden they got a squad and its not far to compare the two's teams or situations. sh*ts a joke
dude you seriously cant watch basketball to say that sh*t. i mean you cant. what player on the t wolves this year is a ball hog? not to mention the wolves have the luxury of having an EXCELLENT coach, size and length, off the ball wings, and a nice amount of depth. you have to look at the type of players and not just the number of wins because that doesnt tell the whole story. and sh*t lets not act like minnesota is sitting top 4 in the west, they are still outta the playoffs too as we speak.
 6 years ago '08        #49
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,726 | Props total: 11613 11613
Rubio easily
 01-17-2012, 03:38 PM         #50
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's been dope watching rubio play and finally get his shine but come on people.
 6 years ago '11        #51
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 dtown1759 said:
bruh..

1. it ain't that serious so you need to settle down man...

2. it's still too early to even make a legitimate comparison between these two players . tons of people have said wall needs to develop further in order to become a better all around player. who are you to say what he can or cannot do?
It's too early? So we can't compare players at early stages in their careers now? fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t. Obviously we're going to compare them NOW.

3. stats don't tell the whole story, but wall averaged just as many a.ssists as rubio does for his entire rookie season, along with 5 more points,
John Wall is shooting 37.8%... while taking 14 shots a game. Do you understand the PG position? But you're right, stats don't tell the whole story... yet you wanna bring it up.

4. the wiz will likely have the lowest win count in the NBA this season. mark it. kevin love is one of the best PFs in the league, he alone pads ricky's stats. the wiz don't have a single player, or even two players combined, who are as good as love.
He alone pads Ricky's stats? Only 48% of Love's shots are a.ssisted by someone, the LOWEST of his entire career, meaning he's playing much higher isolation basketball. But stats don't tell everything.

Wizards have better talent than the Wizards as far as being a PG and getting a.ssists... they have someone at every position that can consistently knock down open shots and Mcgee for some easy oops.

5. since when is it impossible for a point guard to develop? like i said earlier in this thread, nash didn't have more a.ssists than john wall until his 8th year in the league. i can think of countless other examples of PGs who weren't good at all when they entered the league but developed into some of the best. ricky rubio has been hyped up since he was 14 for his passing skills, to quote denny green, he is who we thought he was, a great passer, but it's not like he's even a top 5 PG in the league right now..
Stats don't tell the story, but you bring up stats again. This discussion isn't about "development"... it's about whose better, right now.

No one said John Wall can't develop, but if you've ever seen Rubio and Wall play, you can't sit here and say Wall is better unless you're racist or just a fat fu*k that things athleticism means everything.
 6 years ago '11        #52
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 AnyGiven said:

If Lebron James is the definition of being a letdown I want be one too. Poor man's Westbrook.........???

[pic - click to view]

You really think I meant LeBron as a player is a letdown from who he was coming into the league and being successful?

I'm talking about his 4th qtr meltdowns... use your head man...

And yes... Wall is like a poor man's westbrook... ??? What about that?
 6 years ago '11        #53
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
John Wall will be better than Rubio because John Wall is athletic and can score. And he can pass as well. And can play better defense than Rubio.

Rubio can just pass.
Saying Wall can play better defense is like saying Melo can play great on ball D.

Sure... he can...when he wants.
 6 years ago '07        #54
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 PTC said:
It's too early? So we can't compare players at early stages in their careers now? fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t. Obviously we're going to compare them NOW.

John Wall is shooting 37.8%... while taking 14 shots a game. Do you understand the PG position? But you're right, stats don't tell the whole story... yet you wanna bring it up.

He alone pads Ricky's stats? Only 48% of Love's shots are a.ssisted by someone, the LOWEST of his entire career, meaning he's playing much higher isolation basketball. But stats don't tell everything.

Wizards have better talent than the Wizards as far as being a PG and getting a.ssists... they have someone at every position that can consistently knock down open shots and Mcgee for some easy oops.

Stats don't tell the story, but you bring up stats again. This discussion isn't about "development"... it's about whose better, right now.

No one said John Wall can't develop, but if you've ever seen Rubio and Wall play, you can't sit here and say Wall is better unless you're racist or just a fat fu*k that things athleticism means everything.
not to shut u down but the same impact Rubio has on offense Wall has on defense. The dude can lock up at times. I like Rubio he is my favorite between the two but realistically he is playing with the top picks of the last 4 years, sh*t is kinda wild. wall isn't playing with 1 dynamic or 1 consistent talent.
 6 years ago '09        #55
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
dude you seriously cant watch basketball to say that sh*t. i mean you cant. what player on the t wolves this year is a ball hog? not to mention the wolves have the luxury of having an EXCELLENT coach, size and length, off the ball wings, and a nice amount of depth. you have to look at the type of players and not just the number of wins because that doesnt tell the whole story. and sh*t lets not act like minnesota is sitting top 4 in the west, they are still outta the playoffs too as we speak.

They are sitting out of the playoffs which is my point because they don't have this overwhelming team that will suffocate you defensively or out gun you offensively that people are trying to insinuate by saying it's not fair to compare. They have 5 or so wins, and the wizards have 1, which came from the raptors, and 12 losses. Wins DO matter because everything outside of stats, and wins and losses are merely opinion, and not facts. And the facts say the wizards were the better team than the wolves, pre-rubio. Ricky Rubio got anthony tolliver and randolph looking good, and john wall can't get it done with rashard lewis, and nick young? Cmon now I'm not hearing that. You say they have size and length? The wizards have javale mcgee who is a legit 7 footer and leads the league in blocks, versus the wolves having darco milic????? I'm not trying to hear that. Nick Young is a better offensive player than wesley johnson as well. The x factor the wolves have is kevin love and a new coach, from whom they've had to more or less relearn with in a shortened training camp, meanwhile the wizards should have already known the core plays and had them down pact to the point where they should have only had to come to camp to get in shape, and work on some new things. Rubio has more upside and more impact, and more willingness to defend it seems despite having a physically inferior frame. John Wall is an immature leader, and example for his teammates. You think nash, rondo, cp3, rose, or any point guard that leads their team would be dancing around when your down 20? Not putting people in place for doing off the back oops when your down 20? Picking up needless techs when your down 20? I aint hearing that sh*t you speaking bruh.

Last edited by TriniSoldier; 01-17-2012 at 03:48 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #56
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 ttime236 said:

And guarantee if Wall could dump down to Love, he'd be averaging a double double

Do ya'll realize Love takes more shots away from the rim than he does at the rim?

I'm convinced a bunch of n*ggas on boxden are just some spread sheet posters.
 6 years ago '08        #57
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,726 | Props total: 11613 11613
 TriniSoldier said:

They are sitting out of the playoffs which is my point because they don't have this overwhelming team that will suffocate you defensively or out gun you offensively that people are trying to insinuate by saying it's not fair to compare. They have 5 or so wins, and the wizards have 1, which came from the raptors, and 12 losses. Ricky Rubio got anthony tolliver and randolph looking good, and john wall can't get it done with rashard lewis, and nick young? Cmon now I'm not hearing that. You say they have size and length? The wizards have javale mcgee who is a legit 7 footer and leads the league in blocks, again I'm not trying to hear that. Nick Young is a better offensive player than wesley johnson as well. The x factor the wolves have is kevin love and a new coach, from whom they've had to more or less relearn with in a shortened training camp, meanwhile the wizards should have already known the core plays and had them down pact to the point where they should have only had to come to camp to get in shape, and work on some new things. Rubio has more upside and more impact, and more willingness to defend it seems despite having a physically inferior frame. John Wall is an immature leader, and example for his teammates. You think nash, rondo, cp3, rose, or any point guard that leads their team would be dancing around when your down 20? Not putting people in place for doing off the back oops when your down 20? Picking up needless techs when your down 20? I aint hearing that sh*t you speaking bruh.
 6 years ago '09        #58
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:

They are sitting out of the playoffs which is my point because they don't have this overwhelming team that will suffocate you defensively or out gun you offensively that people are trying to insinuate by saying it's not fair to compare. They have 5 or so wins, and the wizards have 1, which came from the raptors, and 12 losses. Wins DO matter because everything outside of stats, and wins and losses are merely opinion, and not facts. And the facts say the wizards were the better team than the wolves, pre-rubio. Ricky Rubio got anthony tolliver and randolph looking good, and john wall can't get it done with rashard lewis, and nick young? Cmon now I'm not hearing that. You say they have size and length? The wizards have javale mcgee who is a legit 7 footer and leads the league in blocks, again I'm not trying to hear that. Nick Young is a better offensive player than wesley johnson as well. The x factor the wolves have is kevin love and a new coach, from whom they've had to more or less relearn with in a shortened training camp, meanwhile the wizards should have already known the core plays and had them down pact to the point where they should have only had to come to camp to get in shape, and work on some new things. Rubio has more upside and more impact, and more willingness to defend it seems despite having a physically inferior frame. John Wall is an immature leader, and example for his teammates. You think nash, rondo, cp3, rose, or any point guard that leads their team would be dancing around when your down 20? Not putting people in place for doing off the back oops when your down 20? Picking up needless techs when your down 20? I aint hearing that sh*t you speaking bruh.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #59
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Cambury said:
not to shut u down but the same impact Rubio has on offense Wall has on defense. The dude can lock up at times. I like Rubio he is my favorite between the two but realistically he is playing with the top picks of the last 4 years, sh*t is kinda wild. wall isn't playing with 1 dynamic or 1 consistent talent.
When Wall wants to play defense that is...

Nick Young, Rashard Lewis, Blatche, McGee are all players that can be good given a good distributing PG. All those players can make buckets and McGee is a perfect center for easy dishes....

Now, I've seen the Wizards play this year and I've never seen a team play so selfishly in my life...but I can't say that Wall isn't part of the reason.
 6 years ago '11        #60
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
John Wall's problems start in his head, everybody knows he's better athletically than most the players in the league...

Dude is immature, and not a winner right now.

Oh, and his body control is horrible.

----

Rubio has gotten 17 steals his past 5 games, thats over 3 steals a game.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy