Who’s Better: John Wall or Ricky Rubio?

most viewed right now
 60
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
21 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
NBA Luka Doncic at 17 DESTROYING Victor Oladipo and Westbrook AND OKC :mjdamn:
26 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who's better?
Wall 36 31.58%
Rubio 68 59.65%
undecided 10 8.77%
Voters: 114. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10378 10378
 Tempus # 1 said:
The picture at the top of the thread is very telling to me. Wall is looking down at ground not thinking about his teammates. Rubio is looking up and scanning the floor
you must not know sh*t about hoops cuz Rubio is at the top of the floor where as wall is on the drive and using his peripheral vision.
 6 years ago '04        #22
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,173 | Props total: 180 180
rubio's low risk high reward
wall's high everything




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 225 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '11        #23
mosdope 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,735 | Props total: 1602 1602
Rubio and it's not even close for me.
 6 years ago '07        #24
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,597 | Props total: 400 400
That Mavericks highlight video was
 6 years ago '07        #25
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Wall>>Rubio by a mile. Wall can learn a jumpshot, Rubio cant just develop a vertical leap or speed/quickness like that no matter how much he practices and Walls arm length gives him an advantage whenever he learns how to play defense

Walls at 7, 8 a.ssists for his career. If he had people to finish, he could easily average a double double
 01-17-2012, 12:28 PM         #26
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:
Wall>>Rubio by a mile. Wall can learn a jumpshot, Rubio cant just develop a vertical leap or speed/quickness like that no matter how much he practices and Walls arm length gives him an advantage whenever he learns how to play defense

Walls at 7, 8 a.ssists for his career. If he had people to finish, he could easily average a double double

you can't teach corut vision..... why you think steve nash dominates while every other athletic bum is out of the leauge

John Wall is a rich mans antonio daniels
 6 years ago '07        #27
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,597 | Props total: 400 400
 ttime236 said:
Wall>>Rubio by a mile. Wall can learn a jumpshot, Rubio cant just develop a vertical leap or speed/quickness like that no matter how much he practices and Walls arm length gives him an advantage whenever he learns how to play defense

Walls at 7, 8 a.ssists for his career. If he had people to finish, he could easily average a double double

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #28
deziking 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$20,946 | Props total: 7836 7836
rubio n*ggas good.
 6 years ago '04        #29
torious 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$83,987 | Props total: 15464 15464
 Walt Thizzney said:
you can't teach corut vision..... why you think steve nash dominates while every other athletic bum is out of the leauge

John Wall is a rich mans antonio daniels
steve nash didnt average more a.ssists than john wall does now until his 8th year in the league fam nash is also a huge defensive liability and always has been, wall's defense is one of his strengths (has had an uncanny ability to read passing lanes for a player his age),

nash is one of the greatest passers ever, but you're just talking reckless .. wait and see
 6 years ago '05        #30
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
u comparing a guy who is best player on his team with no help . to a guy who couldn't lead his euro team come on fam this isn't even close i like rubio but he not been asked to do what wall is. switch teams with them and tell me what would happen
 6 years ago '05        #31
A~team 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,082 | Props total: 2307 2307
you cant even compare the two they are in two different situations talent wise n team wise but it would be interesting to see what they would do if they were to swap teams.
 6 years ago '11        #32
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
hold the fu*k up.... I'm reading this thread and I'm seeing this dumbass, most likely fat a.ss, n*ggas hating on Rubio... and it's reading like people are tryna say Rubio has a better squad? People are really acting as if Wolves have good talent.

You dumb mother fu*kers, the Wolves have the SAME squad as they did last year when they won 17 games, LESS THAN THE WIZARDS...and Rubio ain't been playing with Beasley.

I was super hyped for Wall coming in this season... but this dude has been the biggest let down since LeBron James. He should never be in the same sentence of Rose or anyone close to that.. he's a stupid n*gga, dude has no control and just flat out sucks d!ck at playing PG. Essentially, he's a poor makes westbrook, sad as it sounds.

Rubio is a real PG and plays basketball the right way...with his head.

I'm just wondering, are the same people claiming wall is better say Deron is better than cp3 too?

 6 years ago '06        #33
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 2994 2994
Both have good court vision and will be all star point guards for most of their careers if healthy but John Wall has the higher upside cuz of his athleticism. Right now John Wall's is suffering from the short training camp and lockout as well as the sophmore slump that many players have, I'm confident he'll get back on track soon.
 6 years ago '11        #34
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 modalee said:
Both have good court vision and will be all star point guards for most of their careers if healthy but John Wall has the higher upside cuz of his athleticism. Right now John Wall's is suffering from the short training camp and lockout as well as the sophmore slump that many players have, I'm confident he'll get back on track soon.


Wall will never be in the same realm of Rubio in distributing the ball. You must have not watched either play.

And last I checked, Rubio and every other rookie including Kyrie Irving had to go through a 3 day training camp... yet John Wall has a full year of experience on these kids.

John Wall is athletically better than all these people... but he ain't got the basketball IQ to play like them, which is more important.
 6 years ago '05        #35
Stuart Scott 207 heat pts207
space
avatar space
space
$25,762 | Props total: 21584 21584
 Sleazy said:

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #36
jack_napier 
space
avatar space
space
$3,565 | Props total: 56 56
got love and rubio on my fantasy squad. along wit rondo and josh smith, I'm like
 6 years ago '04        #37
torious 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$83,987 | Props total: 15464 15464
 PTC said:
hold the fu*k up.... I'm reading this thread and I'm seeing this dumbass, most likely fat a.ss, n*ggas hating on Rubio... and it's reading like people are tryna say Rubio has a better squad? People are really acting as if Wolves have good talent.

You dumb mother fu*kers, the Wolves have the SAME squad as they did last year when they won 17 games, LESS THAN THE WIZARDS...and Rubio ain't been playing with Beasley.

I was super hyped for Wall coming in this season... but this dude has been the biggest let down since LeBron James. He should never be in the same sentence of Rose or anyone close to that.. he's a stupid n*gga, dude has no control and just flat out sucks d!ck at playing PG. Essentially, he's a poor makes westbrook, sad as it sounds.

Rubio is a real PG and plays basketball the right way...with his head.

I'm just wondering, are the same people claiming wall is better say Deron is better than cp3 too?

 PTC said:


Wall will never be in the same realm of Rubio in distributing the ball. You must have not watched either play.

And last I checked, Rubio and every other rookie including Kyrie Irving had to go through a 3 day training camp... yet John Wall has a full year of experience on these kids.

John Wall is athletically better than all these people... but he ain't got the basketball IQ to play like them, which is more important.

bruh..

1. it ain't that serious so you need to settle down man...

2. it's still too early to even make a legitimate comparison between these two players . tons of people have said wall needs to develop further in order to become a better all around player. who are you to say what he can or cannot do?

3. stats don't tell the whole story, but wall averaged just as many a.ssists as rubio does for his entire rookie season, along with 5 more points,

4. the wiz will likely have the lowest win count in the NBA this season. mark it. kevin love is one of the best PFs in the league, he alone pads ricky's stats. the wiz don't have a single player, or even two players combined, who are as good as love.

5. since when is it impossible for a point guard to develop? like i said earlier in this thread, nash didn't have more a.ssists than john wall until his 8th year in the league. i can think of countless other examples of PGs who weren't good at all when they entered the league but developed into some of the best. ricky rubio has been hyped up since he was 14 for his passing skills, to quote denny green, he is who we thought he was, a great passer, but it's not like he's even a top 5 PG in the league right now..


only on boxden will you find n*ggas using "upside" as a reason to hate on someone....



Last edited by torious; 01-17-2012 at 01:36 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #38
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$7,431 | Props total: 430 430
 PTC said:
hold the fu*k up.... I'm reading this thread and I'm seeing this dumbass, most likely fat a.ss, n*ggas hating on Rubio... and it's reading like people are tryna say Rubio has a better squad? People are really acting as if Wolves have good talent.

You dumb mother fu*kers, the Wolves have the SAME squad as they did last year when they won 17 games, LESS THAN THE WIZARDS...and Rubio ain't been playing with Beasley.

I was super hyped for Wall coming in this season... but this dude has been the biggest let down since LeBron James. He should never be in the same sentence of Rose or anyone close to that.. he's a stupid n*gga, dude has no control and just flat out sucks d!ck at playing PG. Essentially, he's a poor makes westbrook, sad as it sounds.

Rubio is a real PG and plays basketball the right way...with his head.

I'm just wondering, are the same people claiming wall is better say Deron is better than cp3 too?



If Lebron James is the definition of being a letdown I want be one too. Poor man's Westbrook.........???


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by AnyGiven; 01-17-2012 at 01:32 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #39
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,215 | Props total: 13962 13962
Can't go wrong with either but i'd take Wall.
 6 years ago '06        #40
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 2994 2994
 PTC said:


Wall will never be in the same realm of Rubio in distributing the ball. You must have not watched either play.

And last I checked, Rubio and every other rookie including Kyrie Irving had to go through a 3 day training camp... yet John Wall has a full year of experience on these kids.

John Wall is athletically better than all these people... but he ain't got the basketball IQ to play like them, which is more important.
John Wall has good court vision, you're just a dumbass. A guy can't average 8+APG and not have good passing and distributing skills. Yes Rubio is probably better because he isn't nearly the scorer that Wall is.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
117 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
89 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Cellphone Bill Secrets: How to Get a Better Plan (CBC Marketplace)
1 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Offset posts demolished car and hospital pics.. damn
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy