Patrick Ewing Warns Dwight Howard Against Playing in NY Area

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
RedRosary 45 heat pts45
space
space
$782 | Props total: 228 228
patrick ewing was garbage, the biggest games and shots he missed or didn't show up.

hakeem owned him.

the bulls owned him
 6 years ago '10        #22
burgboi 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 903 903
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
lol far form it.

i honestly want him to go and venture into a bigger market so he can see all the bad that comes with it.

my team/franchise doesn't deserve what he's putting them through. they've been working extra hard just for him. stan for the first time ever has calmed down and stopped being negative and micromanaging the offense and been giving the team more freedom. guys are stepping up and being more aggressive and not just chucking 3s all day and camping on the perimeter. (minus jameer because he sucks)

i'm not ignoring that we're not a contender and that otis is a big fu*k up that should be fired but our new president/ceo as well as the team have been making a huge effort just for him. when ryan anderson dropped 30 on the knicks yesterday he gave all credit for his career high to dwight.

if dwight was more concerned about winning than being a star he would be trying to convince dwill to demand a trade to orlando rather than trying to join him on a team that dwill himself doesnt even care to be on. if anyone hasn't notice....the magic have a better record than all of the teams on his "wishlist" and he's been struggling on offense since the season started.
/thread
 6 years ago '05        #23
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1574 1574
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
lol far form it.

i honestly want him to go and venture into a bigger market so he can see all the bad that comes with it.

my team/franchise doesn't deserve what he's putting them through. they've been working extra hard just for him. stan for the first time ever has calmed down and stopped being negative and micromanaging the offense and been giving the team more freedom. guys are stepping up and being more aggressive and not just chucking 3s all day and camping on the perimeter. (minus jameer because he sucks)

i'm not ignoring that we're not a contender and that otis is a big fu*k up that should be fired but our new president/ceo as well as the team have been making a huge effort just for him. when ryan anderson dropped 30 on the knicks yesterday he gave all credit for his career high to dwight.

if dwight was more concerned about winning than being a star he would be trying to convince dwill to demand a trade to orlando rather than trying to join him on a team that dwill himself doesnt even care to be on. if anyone hasn't notice....the magic have a better record than all of the teams on his "wishlist" and he's been struggling on offense since the season started.
respect but you talkin like you signin the mans checks.
 6 years ago '04        #24
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,467 | Props total: 2702 2702
 abstractq said:
i forgot this n*gga ewing didnt play his whole career with the knicks and sh*t. . .
same here ...i guess we only remember what we want
 6 years ago '10        #25
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
he should listen to his elders.... that NY crowd is tough to play in front of.... they boo you for the SMALLEST stuff....
 6 years ago '06        #26
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
Bynum for Dwight and Jameer Nelson

It's the best Orlando can do.
 6 years ago '04        #27
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,411 | Props total: 6377 6377
 thegoldenhero said:
If Ryan Anderson continues to play so damn well i could see him staying
He'd be a great trade chip to get Dwight, Steve Nash at the trade deadline.
 01-17-2012, 04:20 PM         #28
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they were just talking about this on NBATV. NBA fans in New York, according to Reggie Miller, do not appreciate him. In general though, I think a lot of fans don't appreciate a good show, as if the athletes owe them something personally. but, its the stupidity of people and their craziness, that even allow athletes to make millions, so you have to take the good with the bad.
 6 years ago '10        #29
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20699 20699
 freakbucket said:
they were just talking about this on NBATV. NBA fans in New York, according to Reggie Miller, do not appreciate him. In general though, I think a lot of fans don't appreciate a good show, as if the athletes owe them something personally. but, its the stupidity of people and their craziness, that even allow athletes to make millions, so you have to take the good with the bad.
lol don't appreciate who?

I pray Reggie was talking about Dwight and not Patrick....
 6 years ago '07        #30
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
lol don't appreciate who?

I pray Reggie was talking about Dwight and not Patrick....
Reggie is a d!ckhead if he think Knick fans don't appreciate PEWing....I know many fans that stop being fans when he left...What pewing said was dead on the money...you should want to only play for one team your entire career and get that love of starting and retiring with the same team...it aint the same when you jump ship and win with another team
 6 years ago '04        #31
Tyrone Biggumz 1 heat pts
space
space
$393 | Props total: 116 116
Orlando doesn't deserve this? sure they do...happens to any team with superstars eventually. Example: Kobe was unhappy with the bums around him (Kwame, Smush etc...) and demanded a trade...but instead the Lakers pulled off a blockbuster trade for Gasol and put the pieces around him to win 2 titles...Orlando ain't the victim here they are the reason he is demanding the trade...look who he been surrounded with...Rashad Lewis, Jason Richardson, Vince Carter, Hedo Turkelo, Rafer Alston, a washed up Agent Zero...decent players but he ain't winning no titles...
 6 years ago '11        #32
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
نكاح باتريك فخائن.
 6 years ago '04        #33
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6375 6375
JamcnPrettyboy already said enough. dwight would fall apart in a major city with all the coverage they do. some people are not built like that and he is one of them

RedRosary said:
patrick ewing was garbage, the biggest games and shots he missed or didn't show up.

hakeem owned him.

the bulls owned him
one is considered a top 3 center ever and the other was the best player ever...but patrick was garbage
 6 years ago '10        #34
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 1951 1951
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
funny part is dwight has accomplished so much in a small market outside of bball. movies, endorsements, commericals, guest appearances on tv shows, interviews on late night shows like leno and fallon. i find it hilarious he believes hes gonna get bigger than he already is.

plus i know how sensitive this n*gga is. when he has a bad game and the media (in the big market) rips him apart or his fans boo him for missing freethrows he's gonna take that to heart and cry. big sensitive a.ss n*gga.

plus this n*gga is super protective of his private life and orlando never invaded his privacy or fished for dirt on him or never reported all those crazy allegations his baby mama was making. good luck holding onto that privacy.
you mad.
 6 years ago '07        #35
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700
space
space
$7,144 | Props total: 1362 1362
Great advice. coming from a none Champion!!

He needs to listen to Shaq.
 6 years ago '05        #36
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 716 716
I would hate to see Dwight play inspired if he's just being lackadaisical right now (according to Orlando fans). 25 & 17 with 4 blks tonight and that's not mentioning his other crazy games.
 6 years ago '04        #37
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
Thread title is misleading. Ewing wasn't warning him of playing in NY, he was warning him of thinking the grass is greener on the other side.

Also, athletes don't come to big markets to be bigger stars. They come to have something to do when the game is over. For the guy asking about Melo and Amare, do you really need to ask how they're doing as stars in NYC as opposed to Denver and Phoenix?

6 years ago '08        #38
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 RedRosary said:

hakeem owned him.

the bulls owned him

Tell us why mad son?
 6 years ago '10        #39
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20699 20699
 mrfreak76 said:
Great advice. coming from a none Champion!!

He needs to listen to Shaq.
Boxden:

Land of the idiots.
 6 years ago '10        #40
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
lol far form it.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy