Something's Definitely Going On: Strange Sounds Heard WORLDWIDE 2012!

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #161
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Was this sh*t reported on the news or anything? I would think something like this would be getting a ton of coverage.
 6 years ago '04        #162
space
space
 kingstown04 said:
detox is near...
 6 years ago '04        #163
space
space
 ThatDude22 said:
God is sounding the horns which is getting everyone's attention ....... Y'all better read up on it the book of Revelations time to wake up and smell the coffee

Revelation 8
The Seventh Seal and the Golden Censer
1 When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.

2 And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and seven trumpets were given to them.

3 Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all God’s people, on the golden altar in front of the throne. 4 The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of God’s people, went up before God from the angel’s hand. 5 Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it on the earth; and there came peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake.
The Trumpets
6 Then the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to sound them.

7 The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down on the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

8 The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9 a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

10 The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— 11 the name of the star is Wormwood.[a] A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

12 The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.

13 As I watched, I heard an eagle that was flying in midair call out in a loud voice: “Woe! Woe! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the trumpet blasts about to be sounded by the other three angels!”

Revelation 9

1 The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3 And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. 4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 They were not allowed to k!ll them but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes. 6 During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

7 The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. 8 Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. 9 They had brea$tplates like brea$tplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. 10 They had tails with stingers, like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months. 11 They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).

12 The first woe is past; two other woes are yet to come.

13 The sixth angel sounded his trumpet, and I heard a voice coming from the four horns of the golden altar that is before God. 14 It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” 15 And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to k!ll a third of mankind. 16 The number of the mounted troops was twice ten thousand times ten thousand. I heard their number.

17 The horses and riders I saw in my vision looked like this: Their brea$tplates were fiery red, dark blue, and yellow as sulfur. The heads of the horses resembled the heads of lions, and out of their mouths came fire, smoke and sulfur. 18 A third of mankind was k!lled by the three plagues of fire, smoke and sulfur that came out of their mouths. 19 The power of the horses was in their mouths and in their tails; for their tails were like snakes, having heads with which they inflict injury.

20 The rest of mankind who were not k!lled by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood—idols that cannot see or hear or walk. 21 Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their s3xual immorality or their thefts.
The only problem with this is that the Bible says no one knows when the end is coming and people been saying 2012 at least since the whole 1999 thing fell through. I seriously don't believe that the world is ending this year, but if it does nothing I can do about it.
 6 years ago '09        #164
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
The Truth is out there
 6 years ago '06        #165
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Rockstar718 said:
God's trumpet, he coming

Hey could be it is close.
 6 years ago '07        #166
bluehefner96 95 heat pts95
space
space
$12,177 | Props total: 11334 11334
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
Men In Black III
i just said the same sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #167
bluehefner96 95 heat pts95
space
space
$12,177 | Props total: 11334 11334
 6 years ago '06        #168
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 JoeyPrince said:
i didnt hear sh*t so im chillin. Ill let the conspiracy theorists go crazy with some noises they heard on worldstar. Prob. the same n*ggas that believe in the illuminati
You just don't know how stupid you really sound.
 6 years ago '08        #169
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23334 23334
i'ma miss ya'll n*ggas
 6 years ago '06        #170
champ 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 19 19
 KURUPTION!!! said:
Was this sh*t reported on the news or anything? I would think something like this would be getting a ton of coverage.
It took the mainstream media 3 damn weeks to report anything on the occupy wallstreet movement...

Al-jazeera talked about it before CNN or Fox news.

...Them n*ggas dont care...
 6 years ago '04        #171
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,047 | Props total: 4839 4839

[pic - click to view]

Damn that sh*t is crazy, especially with that Tampa and Canada footage but I'm also skeptical since:

1. No one says a fu*king word throught the videos.
2. Some places seem a bit too similiar to each other as if they shot in different areas of the same place.
3. No animals are taking off (flock of birds flying)

Or like my dude said, maybe Dre hitting up God for them powerful horns for Detox..

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #172
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637

[pic - click to view]

This sh!t sounds like Sam Cassell sending signals to his Homeworld. We are F*cked...
 6 years ago '04        #173
space
space
 champ said:
It took the mainstream media 3 damn weeks to report anything on the occupy wallstreet movement...

Al-jazeera talked about it before CNN or Fox news.

...Them n*ggas dont care...
Fair enough, but if they can give all that coverage to the Harold Campman Rapture sh*t last year one would think with these noises and it being 2012 that they would report this. The end of the world is a little different than occupy wall street. I'm just playing Devil's Advocate. I heard nothing here in Pittsburgh so I'm a bit skeptical.
 6 years ago '05        #174
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
heard similar noises down here in Florida,some things just seem a bit off recently
 6 years ago '05        #175
Jetblack 542 heat pts542
space
space
$10,985 | Props total: 3409 3409
here is the answer to this thread lol

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #176
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
^^^^^^
That is fu*king insane.
 6 years ago '06        #177
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,993 | Props total: 10661 10661
Sounds like trains to me lol
 6 years ago '04        #178
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,071 | Props total: 234 234
 hurricanegamePZ said:
yo youre a fu*kin idiot

if it IS real...wouldnt it BE the same sound in every video? how could one occurrence be perceived differently from different people?

stupid fu*k
I GuranF*ckinTee im smarter than you. I know its the same sound throughout the world, but to have the same TYPE OF BIRD chirpping is MY ARGUMENT
 6 years ago '10        #179
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 davon4204 said:
Hey could be it is close.
No it couldn't be.
 6 years ago '10        #180
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
reminds me of the outro of Busta's first album
#classic album by the way
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy