Jan 17 - Fresno woman videotaped herself smoking meth before killing her children, her boyfriend...

most viewed right now
 116
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 94
 NBA BREAKING: Kevin Love OUT for Game 7
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 90
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
200 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 01-18-2012, 01:03 PM         #101
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i love these race debates man...sh*t is entertaining...instant muti page thread


but meth and drug use in general is karma...

just like the recession thats affecting middle america is karma...blacks been going through the same type of treatment for years and whites said stop complaining and work, now the higher powers are holding everybody back for their own personal greed...now u see white kids on wall street protesting getting beat down by police


where was this passion when the black folks was losing to the system
 6 years ago '04        #102
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,783 | Props total: 22641 22641
 DrX said:
where was this passion when the black folks was losing to the system
We still losing but now whites is feeling it its a problem now
 6 years ago '10        #103
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 DrX said:
lol i love these race debates man...sh*t is entertaining...instant muti page thread


but meth and drug use in general is karma...

just like the recession thats affecting middle america is karma...blacks been going through the same type of treatment for years and whites said stop complaining and work, now the higher powers are holding everybody back for their own personal greed...now u see white kids on wall street protesting getting beat down by police


where was this passion when the black folks was losing to the system

just stfu and log off with your foolish inquiry.
 6 years ago '05        #104
Chuck Hustle 
space
avatar space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 2 2
Thats why I cal everything south of Lodi the trail of tears... aint sh*t to do out there... Plus all those cities breed brain dead loonies (Stockton,Tracy,Modesto, Fresno, Visalia, Turlock etc.)...
 01-18-2012, 07:22 PM         #105
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thread is amusing to me because i feel like just a few words need to be changed to make a lot of the comments white supremacist.

get mad at the crack dealers not us. you guys make the crack, distribute the crack, and then it destroys your community. thats karma too.
 6 years ago '10        #106
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 Ni2 said:
thread is amusing to me because i feel like just a few words need to be changed to make a lot of the comments white supremacist.

get mad at the crack dealers not us. you guys make the crack, distribute the crack, and then it destroys your community. thats karma too.
"you guys"
Most black people accept the fact that we are to blame also.
 6 years ago '11        #107
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,153 | Props total: 5336 5336
Wow karma though? lol

If anyone is to blame, its our leaders. The same type of folk pushing for ndaa, sopa, pipa. These money/power-hungry people didn't just pop up recently.

white people have no power. They reap a few benefits from being the same color as most of our leaders, and from just being the majority. If u dont have millions of dollars, you have no control over American policy.


Last edited by Tony Franks; 01-19-2012 at 08:53 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #108
_JAY_ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,149 | Props total: 118 118
you can see the crazy look in her eye. i don't understand how a bunch of MEXICANS ate it and it's been 6 pages of blk vs. white. the f**ked up part is, both side have some valid points. except life...scope. he's an idiot. brought absolutely nothing to the argument except idiocy.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 88
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1293 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
48 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Is this a real pawg?
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
30 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
123 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
121 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside The price of being a Hoe in Japan
75 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy