Jan 17 - Fresno woman videotaped herself smoking meth before killing her children, her boyfriend...

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
 MONSTALOCC said:
:applause2:
You didnt't even have to share that with us.....
And props on kicking that spirit off of you and righting that with your mother. Good karma coming your way for that. What is the addiction to meth like tho? I can't even imagine....
i felt like superman when i was on it. like no one could touch me. literally ON ONE! staying up all day and night. i liked that it got me productive and getting things done. i used to rob people at check cashing shops and gas stations to support my habit of tweek and for the love of guns. i used to buy dope, trade for guns, vice versa... kept the good ones, though.

the part that gets me is when im coming down off of it. i hated that feeling. for you hispanic brothas, MALIAS. LOL. so when i would come down, ill just straight up pack a bowl or 5, and get my day started again. busting missions all damn day!

if you get a chance, watch the movie SPUN. i was somewhat like that... and DEFINITLEY minus the dirtyness. i think the words sophisticated tweeker would be the right word.
 6 years ago '10        #62
Dalinkwent 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 7 7
how does this thread go from someone k!llin people to a racism match...
 6 years ago '10        #63
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
 bleucrayonz said:
i felt like superman when i was on it. like no one could touch me. literally ON ONE! staying up all day and night. i liked that it got me productive and getting things done. i used to rob people at check cashing shops and gas stations to support my habit of tweek and for the love of guns. i used to buy dope, trade for guns, vice versa... kept the good ones, though.

the part that gets me is when im coming down off of it. i hated that feeling. for you hispanic brothas, MALIAS. LOL. so when i would come down, ill just straight up pack a bowl or 5, and get my day started again. busting missions all damn day!

if you get a chance, watch the movie SPUN. i was somewhat like that... and DEFINITLEY minus the dirtyness. i think the words sophisticated tweeker would be the right word.
I'll check Spun out prolly ths weekend.
On gangland they was talking about this 1 biker gang that moved a sh*t load of meth/guns and were users as well. The Pagans I believe.
 6 years ago '09        #64
EA5ER1 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 378 378
 bleucrayonz said:

yup i know exactly wut u mean. i used 2 tweek it too but i just recently quit. 3 weeks sober. come downs r a bi*ch... nuthin' but negative thoughts run thru ur head & sh*t. terrible feeling. it would feel like it wuz never gonna end
 6 years ago '04        #65
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 8724 8724
 deeznutz said:
I'm confused here, I'm white

what exactly did i do to black people?

oh that's right I invented crack! sorry bout that black people!

[pic - click to view]

01-17-2012, 09:02 PM         #66
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:

damnnnnn thanks for posting this son. That scene clears up everything, white dumbasses posting dumbasses comments in this thread, watch that video.

Propped Brother, I watched that video x2 so the knowledge can sink in.
 6 years ago '07        #67
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,827 | Props total: 1989 1989
 Tony Franks said:
Meth is a helluva drug. But it will never be treated like crack cuz its not primarily used by poor black folk.
so in a way white people lost because no one talks about it and they'll keep overdosing on it...
 6 years ago '04        #68
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
RIP to the lil kids

6 years ago '06        #69
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 989 989
 Cap Peeler said:
hispanics use two last names. Probably the news report used either the mother's or the father's. It happens all the time with me when people check my ID.
LOL I am hispanic, sometimes we'll use both sur names together (e.g. my mothers and fathers) but that's not the case. I underlined the last names of the mother and father which were completely different from the childrens.

Somethings not right there.
 01-17-2012, 10:22 PM         #70
kususlut 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
How can you be such a waste of life? Meth is Karma for Crack? Karma on who? Whites? Because all the whites got together and said hey lets give the blacks crack? If anything it's the gov't that is responsible for the crack epidemic. But they don't do meth, they do blow and give your broke a.ss the left overs to rock up and slang to your brothers and sisters.

How many white crack dealers are in the hood? fu*k outa here you racist bi*ch. You're worse than the crackers you love to criticize.
Smart white dude in the house. People need to get that racist sh*t outta here...
 6 years ago '06        #71
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18791 18791
 Dalinkwent said:
how does this thread go from someone k!llin people to a racism match...
welcome to Boxden... a thread on bunny rabbits turns into a racism match...
 01-17-2012, 11:24 PM         #72
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kususlut said:
Smart white dude in the house. People need to get that racist sh*t outta here...
Did you read the rest of the thread dumbfu*k?
 6 years ago '04        #73
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
damn !!
 6 years ago '06        #74
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 551 551
Fresno
 01-18-2012, 01:59 AM         #75
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats fu*ked up man.............Meth is nasty and never trust a tweeker. Rip to her kids n husband. How the fu*k you gonna keep children around a mother who on tweek? bi*ch needed help and no one around her thought it was a good idea to help her, but they wanna morn the death.

People don;t force you to smoke crack, meth etc. You choose to pick up the pipe and start, don;t blame no one but yourself and your decisions in life kids. Its ez to blame others, we all want to do it.
 6 years ago '11        #76
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$2,914 | Props total: 2781 2781
 Cezaroh said:
Meth is a disgusting drug seen a couple of my friends go down cause of it smh...
I live in Reno, Nevada. I feel your pain, b.
 01-18-2012, 03:42 AM         #77
litwoo673 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bad business!!
 01-18-2012, 03:52 AM         #78
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread got real

fast as hell
 01-18-2012, 04:20 AM         #79
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gated apartment complex in southeast Fresno, which has neat lawns

no sh*t, its a bunch of beaners living *they're.
 01-18-2012, 04:46 AM         #80
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingoBling said:
gated apartment complex in southeast Fresno, which has neat lawns

no sh*t, its a bunch of beaners living *they're.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy