Jan 17 - Fresno woman videotaped herself smoking meth before killing her children, her boyfriend...

most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
M1nze 
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 102 102
 carltouss619 said:
you're an idiot, I just watch you complain and bi*ch, like most of your kind do when the truth is brought to light. Then slowly end up agreeing with everything you had a problem with to being with

but anyway

and Yes I do see it as something going around and coming around. Matter of fact how harsh are the sentences for being in possession of meth and intent to distribute? Is it as harsh as the crack laws were

uh...yeah!? you ffffffff idiot!
 01-17-2012, 05:32 PM         #42
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dang she looks exactly like this girl I used to fugg with a long time ago. But that sh*ts crazy
 6 years ago '04        #43
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
damn shame what happened to them kids but...

at this thread

white karma with mexicans involved
everybody in the family got different last names

and i would think she would of pawned the ipad for more meth
 01-17-2012, 05:43 PM         #44
TeddiGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't want to be the as*hole, buuuuuuuuuut...............

Is the video online anywhere? I am curious as to how she k!lled those poor people. May they rest in peace.
 6 years ago '07        #45
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,373 | Props total: 2826 2826
 ThiZZ said:
Fresno has to be the most ghetto place I have ever had to go to. sh*ts disgusting yall. They should just nuke that piece of sh*t city
I apologize on behalf of my city if we scared you. Just hit me up next time I'll make sure you feel safe and secure.
 6 years ago '11        #46
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
 bleucrayonz said:
are you a sureno?
Only in County jail
 6 years ago '04        #47
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Magic City said:
I'm confused as sh*t.

Anyway, this is just a terrible and sad story.

R.I.P. to all who lost their lives.
hispanics use two last names. Probably the news report used either the mother's or the father's. It happens all the time with me when people check my ID.
 6 years ago '05        #48
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
No one is forcing whites to do meth or blacks to do crack
if your dumb enough to do hard drugs
then its your own damn fault
not the CIA's
 6 years ago '05        #49
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
to be fair...who hasnt smoked some meth before murdering their family? people make mistakes, taping it though?
 6 years ago '05        #50
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
dats a bad bi*ch
 6 years ago '05        #51
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 zogby said:
No one is forcing whites to do meth or blacks to do crack
if your dumb enough to do hard drugs
then its your own damn fault
not the CIA's
was JUST about to post this

@ any of you clowns talking about "karma because the CIA gave crack to black people"

"where there's demand, someone will supply." If there wasn't crack in the cities during that time then drug addicts would of just been doing heroin or something else. Stop acting like it's white peoples fault because your dad, uncle, cousin, mom, etc turned out to be a crack head.

Every person makes their own decision whether or not they do drugs. I choose to do drugs, just not crack or meth
 6 years ago '10        #52
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,423 | Props total: 1443 1443
I worked in a psych ward and like a third of the people in there were tweakers. That meth sh*t literally makes you retarded. I remember one chick that was coming off that sh*t pissed all over the floor and tried to lap it all off. Another patient thought they heard a baby being r*ped and randomly broke into someones house to "save it." crazy sh*t

Last edited by Figueroa; 01-17-2012 at 06:29 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #53
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,423 | Props total: 1443 1443
 ThiZZ said:
Fresno has to be the most ghetto place I have ever had to go to. sh*ts disgusting yall. They should just nuke that piece of sh*t city
Bakersfield too
 01-17-2012, 06:33 PM         #54
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Now MonstaLocc, I agree with a lot of what you say. You're a real dude. But just like you said "dirty pair of hands for the CIA *white folks)" Now 1) I didn't know the CIA was 100% white, and 2) Isn't the CIA a government agency? Like I said the government is to blame?

My comment was directed at the ignorant gross over generalization dude was making. For you to say meth is karma to me?!?! Because I'm white? I'm gonna say fu*k what you talking about cuz I didn't do sh*t to you.

And for you, it's funny how scared you are of "white America". I mean sh*t you can't even direct your hate at a specific individual. It's just damn whitey. It's cool my dude, I'll let you stay fulfilling your own reality. White man always gonna keep you down if you think the white man is always keepin you down. Not about to get into a 5 page racial debate with you. I've been on here long enough that people know my opinions. So have a nice life. I'll pray for you.
But Italians weren't even considered white in the past you dumb fu*k so why are you so offended? fu*king devil.

carltouss619 said:
you're an idiot, I just watch you complain and bi*ch, like most of your kind do when the truth is brought to light. Then slowly end up agreeing with everything you had a problem with to being with

but anyway

and Yes I do see it as something going around and coming around. Matter of fact how harsh are the sentences for being in possession of meth and intent to distribute? Is it as harsh as the crack laws were
Carl you one of the realest n*ggas son, whites hate talking about race but they don't like those skeletons in the closet coming out.

Last edited by lifeundthescope; 01-17-2012 at 06:36 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #55
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
RIP to those children.....

A meth-head with an ipad????? Just seems like an oxymoron
 01-17-2012, 06:38 PM         #56
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with DrumP though, this is karma.
 01-17-2012, 06:55 PM         #57
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tony Franks said:
Meth is a helluva drug. But it will never be treated like crack cuz its not primarily used by poor black folk.
the white guy says.. 'Real Sh*t'....
 01-17-2012, 07:02 PM         #58
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bornleader said:
the white guy says.. 'Real Sh*t'....
 6 years ago '10        #59
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
 stl12188 said:
was JUST about to post this

@ any of you clowns talking about "karma because the CIA gave crack to black people"

"where there's demand, someone will supply." If there wasn't crack in the cities during that time then drug addicts would of just been doing heroin or something else. Stop acting like it's white peoples fault because your dad, uncle, cousin, mom, etc turned out to be a crack head.

Every person makes their own decision whether or not they do drugs. I choose to do drugs, just not crack or meth

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #60
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
 VinylDigga213 said:
Only in County jail
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy