Jan 17 - Fresno woman videotaped herself smoking meth before killing her children, her boyfriend...

most viewed right now
 128
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
27 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 113
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
186 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
43 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-17-2012, 01:31 PM         #21
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, Meth must be a helluva drug. Glad I never tried it and never will. That lady must've already had some mental problems to boot going on. She's pretty too. Damn shame.

RIP to the victims except the murderer. Those little kids terrified out of their minds in the bathtub.
 6 years ago '10        #22
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 drumgangP said:
lol Monsta dont do em like that.

Son I want you to start with COINTELPRO then work your way up to the Crack/Contra situation.


Comeback and apologize and accept the fact that yes, the crack epidemic that exploded in the 80s was the weapon white america used against black communities that had hopes of stabilizing.


Meth is the payback. Enjoy
The truth is like....right there.
Did yew peep out my tape yet fam?

 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Now MonstaLocc, I agree with a lot of what you say. You're a real dude. But just like you said "dirty pair of hands for the CIA *white folks)" Now 1) I didn't know the CIA was 100% white, and 2) Isn't the CIA a government agency? Like I said the government is to blame?

My comment was directed at the ignorant gross over generalization dude was making. For you to say meth is karma to me?!?! Because I'm white? I'm gonna say fu*k what you talking about cuz I didn't do sh*t to you.



And for you, it's funny how scared you are of "white America". I mean sh*t you can't even direct your hate at a specific individual. It's just damn whitey. It's cool my dude, I'll let you stay fulfilling your own reality. White man always gonna keep you down if you think the white man is always keepin you down. Not about to get into a 5 page racial debate with you. I've been on here long enough that people know my opinions. So have a nice life. I'll pray for you.

You good fam! You kinda took me aback with your response. You're right the CIA is NOT 100%white. But this is a white man's world upheld by a white man's govt. So we feel they are "partly" the blame for the destruction crack has bestowed upon my ppl and the black community. I say party because they smoked it, no gun was involved. Meth is ravaging the white community to the burbs, rich and poor, young and old, seems like more than a coincidence to me. Seems like karma, but I feel you tho, I wouldn't wish that on your fam or no 1 in particular to be honest. Nothing personal @ all. As a blackman I learned to not hold my ppl in the wrongs that are being commited.

LOL @ you not catching my spelling error of fluctuate tho.

 R4P said:


Yeah just clap two times with the Kanye face


Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 01-17-2012 at 01:48 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #23
bi0 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,092 | Props total: 1956 1956
Fresno is a piece of sh*t city if it wasn't for Fresno state college that place would be a total meth'd out waste land....
 6 years ago '08        #24
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15542 15542
Sooooooo....this thread has more posts about blacks crying then people saying anything about the tragedy that took place

Welp, thats bx for you.

RIP to the victims and i hope that "mother" burns in fu*king hell.
 6 years ago '04        #25
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$23,381 | Props total: 12438 12438
 MONSTALOCC said:
You good fam! You kinda took me aback with your response. You're right the CIA is NOT 100%white. But this is a white man's world upheld by a white man's govt. So we feel they are "partly" the blame for the destruction crack has bestowed upon my ppl and the black community. I say party because they smoked it, no gun was involved. Meth is ravaging the white community to the burbs, rich and poor, young and old, seems like more than a coincidence to me. Seems like karma, but I feel you tho, I wouldn't wish that on your fam or no 1 in particular to be honest. Nothing personal @ all. As a blackman I learned to not hold my ppl in the wrongs that are being commited.

LOL @ you not catching my spelling error of fluctuate tho.
Yea you're cool. I've always valued what you contribute to the threads. You always speak some real sh*t. And it sucks that on BX race always seems to creep into the discussion and usually sets that sh*t off like a time bomb. Then fools start talkin' flagrant.

I completely see your side of it. And I'm with you that the government had a big role in crack and most drugs in the US for that matter. And yes, I believe it's a white mans government. Guess I just got a little heated at his comment like meth is karma for me and my family because we're white. Again, sh*t always pops off quick like that. But thanks for being civil and having a good discussion as always.

Oh and honestly I didn't even notice that spelling error lol.
 6 years ago '09        #26
K0ntrast 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$30,568 | Props total: 15793 15793
 6 years ago '11        #27
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,049 | Props total: 243 243
Nor Cal hispanics are trash
 6 years ago '06        #28
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 1718 1718
Meth is a disgusting drug seen a couple of my friends go down cause of it smh...
 6 years ago '07        #29
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,453 | Props total: 671 671
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Yea you're cool. I've always valued what you contribute to the threads. You always speak some real sh*t. And it sucks that on BX race always seems to creep into the discussion and usually sets that sh*t off like a time bomb. Then fools start talkin' flagrant.

I completely see your side of it. And I'm with you that the government had a big role in crack and most drugs in the US for that matter. And yes, I believe it's a white mans government. Guess I just got a little heated at his comment like meth is karma for me and my family because we're white. Again, sh*t always pops off quick like that. But thanks for being civil and having a good discussion as always.

Oh and honestly I didn't even notice that spelling error lol.
you're an idiot, I just watch you complain and bi*ch, like most of your kind do when the truth is brought to light. Then slowly end up agreeing with everything you had a problem with to being with

but anyway

and Yes I do see it as something going around and coming around. Matter of fact how harsh are the sentences for being in possession of meth and intent to distribute? Is it as harsh as the crack laws were
 6 years ago '10        #30
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
meth is a horrible and dirty drug, yo...

i was on this sh*t for about 4 years and i did some scandalous sh*t. 1 i can think of off the top of my head is when i clucked my mothers beloved china set from one of those glass display things (idk what you call them).

but i have long replaced it for her since ive been rehabilitated.
 6 years ago '10        #31
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
 VinylDigga213 said:
Nor Cal hispanics are trash
are you a sureno?
 6 years ago '04        #32
MGz 961 heat pts961
space
avatar space
space
$8,268 | Props total: 9501 9501
 bleucrayonz said:
meth is a horrible and dirty drug, yo...

i was on this sh*t for about 4 years and i did some scandalous sh*t. 1 i can think of off the top of my head is when i clucked my mothers beloved china set from one of those glass display things (idk what you call them).

but i have long replaced it for her since ive been rehabilitated.
Glad you got clean...I heard it highly addictive, props on your recovery
 6 years ago '04        #33
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$23,381 | Props total: 12438 12438
 carltouss619 said:
you're an idiot, I just watch you complain and bi*ch, like most of your kind do when the truth is brought to light. Then slowly end up agreeing with everything you had a problem with to being with
Obviously you're a fu*king idiot who sees what he wants. I didn't agree with sh*t. I spoke my piece and we each acknowledged what each others point was.

Keep swinging from my nutz.
 6 years ago '09        #34
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 196 196
:disdain2:fresno.
I heard about this yesterday, A lot of sh*t goin on here.
RIP.
 6 years ago '06        #35
Yung Dilla 1498 heat pts1498
space
avatar space
space
$57,527 | Props total: 36706 36706
damn


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #36
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 bleucrayonz said:
meth is a horrible and dirty drug, yo...

i was on this sh*t for about 4 years and i did some scandalous sh*t. 1 i can think of off the top of my head is when i clucked my mothers beloved china set from one of those glass display things (idk what you call them).

but i have long replaced it for her since ive been rehabilitated.
:applause2:
You didnt't even have to share that with us.....
And props on kicking that spirit off of you and righting that with your mother. Good karma coming your way for that. What is the addiction to meth like tho? I can't even imagine....
 01-17-2012, 03:32 PM         #37
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Magic City said:
I'm confused as sh*t.

Anyway, this is just a terrible and sad story.

R.I.P. to all who lost their lives.
im wit u on this ... the mother has one last name .. the boyfriend (supposed father) has another .. and the kids are on their own island with a totally different last name ... thats odd as hell

RIP to the victims, sad to see what drugs do to the world and yet people stay lookin for it
 01-17-2012, 03:39 PM         #38
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Thats why theyre so lost on it. Its not something they created in our communities and their middle class white america sons and daughters didnt take from us...This is something their sons and daughters are doing first and its tearing them apart.


IMO Meth is Karma for the crack epidemic....
i feel like you contradict yourself. because it is being treated like crack. like you say its tearing those white communities apart, just like crack did to the blacks. they dont go after the manufacturers for the same reason, to keep it out there. however they arrest white people everyday for it just like they did people on crack. and no its not karma its just the fact they dont want stable communities or strong families or whatever. i feel like you look at it like good, but i dont look at crack like that. i would hate that they do that to your people.
 6 years ago '11        #39
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,874 | Props total: 99 99
how did this turn into white karma and sh*t when it's mexicans who died? The fu*k? and you go to jail like a mf if you get caught with meth I have no idea what you dumb fu*ks is smokin on to start those stupid a.ss posts up

RIP to the dead.
 6 years ago '07        #40
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,322 | Props total: 3245 3245
fu*k this piece of sh*t bi*ch..she's the same age as me and doing meth ..not that age even matters, but the worst type of drug addict is someone who regularly takes a hard substance like meth in the prime of their youth, especially when they have young children ..talk about throwing away their lives before it really even began..i just wish this retard and her meth head baby fathers cousin would've both k!lled themselves from the get go and spared the children..oh well the kids will go to heaven and she will forever burn in hell fire
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
19 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
87 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
88 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
20 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy