2012 NFL Free Agents

most viewed right now
 50
NBA Athletes show love to Lebron
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
The pyramids were what?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside 21 Savage Goons shoots at Nipsey, e40 with Wack 100
19 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #121
murd410 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$4,086 | Props total: 595 595
Ravens need get on that Ray Rice problem webb and Johnson ASAP oh yeah and redding
 6 years ago '10        #122
deadcreed2013 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$346 | Props total: 224 224
Eagles need to resign D.Jack.... If not i might have to follow him.
 6 years ago '05        #123
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
avatar space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 deadcreed2013 said:
Eagles need to resign D.Jack.... If not i might have to follow him.
Eagles fans known bandwagoners
 6 years ago '06        #124
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 ThiZZ said:
Dre KIRKpatrick will not fall to 17
We pick 15th but I agree unfortunately.

I still want decastro but I don't even think he'll be on the board when we pick either

Grimes I really like. Landry I would be open to bringing in as long as the price is right.
 6 years ago '06        #125
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 iamliko said:
^We got the 14th pick

I too hope we try and move up and get Kirkpatrick....

I think Landry would just help give our defense that Intensity ...
Not Many SS are GREAT in coverage... I'm sure there are better Cover SS, but at least with a guy like landry back there it will cross the opposing teams offense minds that there gonna get HIT...
Definitely agree. Truthfully polamalu isn't even good in coverage IMO. He's very decent to me so I'm open to Landry in that same type of role. With Jenkins and Grimes you can absolutely afford to have Landry who's a bit of a liability but the pass rush needs to get much more pressure. A true NT so we can finally slide Ratliff over would be a blessing. Why it's taken this long for the team to actually actively seeking one is beyond me. He'll generate a much better rush from the edge then interior.
 6 years ago '07        #126
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 deadcreed2013 said:
Eagles need to resign D.Jack.... If not i might have to follow him.
you'd stop being an Eagles fan to follow a loser like DeSean Jackson?
 6 years ago '04        #127
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,192 | Props total: 3865 3865
 eLLz said:
Definitely agree. Truthfully polamalu isn't even good in coverage IMO. He's very decent to me so I'm open to Landry in that same type of role. With Jenkins and Grimes you can absolutely afford to have Landry who's a bit of a liability but the pass rush needs to get much more pressure. A true NT so we can finally slide Ratliff over would be a blessing. Why it's taken this long for the team to actually actively seeking one is beyond me. He'll generate a much better rush from the edge then interior.
Because jerry loves him at nose for whatever reason...im convinced ratliff will stay there until hes done
 6 years ago '04        #128
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,192 | Props total: 3865 3865
 Tmac225 said:


But I don't think we need 8 in the box to stop the run I would rather sign griffin and move sensabaugh to SS I know he suck in coverage but not as much as landry imo and landry hasn't been healthy in like 3 years

A successful offseason would be to

Sign
Grimes or finnegan
Nicks or grubbs
Griffin

Draft(in this order)
Dre fitzpatrick (claiborne if available but I doubt it)
Best available guard or center
A nose tackle (move ratliff to de)
Linebacker
We would be lucky to get 1 of those guys in FA...let alone 3 of em
 6 years ago '04        #129
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,412 | Props total: 3783 3783
So i see alot of you didn't learn from the Eagles

Build through the draft and undrafted FA's, not by signing the 5 top FA's.

Get the low-key glue guys who are trying to EARN their contracts, not the ones you cashout big for and watch them quit.

As a matter of fact fu*k it go on a signing spree, better for my Lions
 6 years ago '04        #130
Kadroan 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$35,202 | Props total: 8256 8256
 Dro889 said:
im hoping Myers,Grubbs,Colston.. thats a huge wish list though. We have 50 mill to spend.
Grubbs and Myers would be great. I hope they cut Jamaal Brown. I'd rather for Washington to address their wide out need in the draft - ideally Michael Floyd would be great.
 6 years ago '04        #131
torious 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$84,049 | Props total: 15508 15508
 Veno da Don said:
So i see alot of you didn't learn from the Eagles

Build through the draft and undrafted FA's, not by signing the 5 top FA's.

Get the low-key glue guys who are trying to EARN their contracts, not the ones you cashout big for and watch them quit.

As a matter of fact fu*k it go on a signing spree, better for my Lions

sho nuff, we bout to be eatin good

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #132
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Veno da Don said:
So i see alot of you didn't learn from the Eagles

Build through the draft and undrafted FA's, not by signing the 5 top FA's.

Get the low-key glue guys who are trying to EARN their contracts, not the ones you cashout big for and watch them quit.

As a matter of fact fu*k it go on a signing spree, better for my Lions
Eagles FA didn't let them down. Babin had a monster year, Cullen Jenkins was very solid. Aso struggled but wasn't awful.

Philly problem wasn't with the FA signing because they produced. It was failing to address bigger needs.

Getting aso when u had DRC and Samuel was not the smartest signing with that awful LB corp.

Us cowboys fans want o linemen and secondary players. Were not talking wideouts and running backs here.
 01-17-2012, 03:02 PM         #133
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tmac225 said:


But I don't think we need 8 in the box to stop the run I would rather sign griffin and move sensabaugh to SS I know he suck in coverage but not as much as landry imo and landry hasn't been healthy in like 3 years

A successful offseason would be to

Sign
Grimes or finnegan
Nicks or grubbs
Griffin

Draft(in this order)
Dre fitzpatrick (claiborne if available but I doubt it)
Best available guard or center
A nose tackle (move ratliff to de)
Linebacker
One of the most wishful thinking /delusional posts ever made in the history of the internets...
 6 years ago '04        #134
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,412 | Props total: 3783 3783
 eLLz said:
Eagles FA didn't let them down. Babin had a monster year, Cullen Jenkins was very solid. Aso struggled but wasn't awful.

Philly problem wasn't with the FA signing because they produced. It was failing to address bigger needs.

Getting aso when u had DRC and Samuel was not the smartest signing with that awful LB corp.

Us cowboys fans want o linemen and secondary players. Were not talking wideouts and running backs here.
What about the chemistry issues that arise when you have all these big FA coming on board at once. That was a big part of their problem especially early in the season.
 6 years ago '06        #135
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Illstreet said:
One of the most wishful thinking /delusional posts ever made in the history of the internets...
Not really. Take a look at our cap situation which is lovely and not forget who our owner is. He will be making big splashes this ofgseason I just pray he makes them at the positions we desperately need them
 6 years ago '07        #136
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$6,146 | Props total: 1596 1596
Surprised nobody has mentioned Brandon Carr. Very good chance he's on the market he'll be the best CB on the market.
 6 years ago '06        #137
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Veno da Don said:
What about the chemistry issues that arise when you have all these big FA coming on board at once. That was a big part of their problem especially early in the season.
Aso struggled with scheme but eagles got a new DC so that's a change regardless of personnel. Vick let them down around mid season plus Jackson. That simple.
 6 years ago '09        #138
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$6,878 | Props total: 827 827
 murd410 said:
Ravens need get on that Ray Rice problem webb and Johnson ASAP oh yeah and redding
I guarantee they will tag Ray Rice...
 01-17-2012, 03:26 PM         #139
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Not really. Take a look at our cap situation which is lovely and not forget who our owner is. He will be making big splashes this ofgseason I just pray he makes them at the positions we desperately need them
Bruh, Nicks is gonna get a Steve Hutchinson deal...

You don't even wanna put 50 Mil into a Guard... Yall ain't even that desperate...

Yall need Defense... And more Defense.

What's the deal with Bruce Carter by the way???????

I wanted him on the Giants... Never even heard his name this year...
 6 years ago '08        #140
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15544 15544
 Veno da Don said:
What about the chemistry issues that arise when you have all these big FA coming on board at once. That was a big part of their problem especially early in the season.
Our free agents were good. Babin was leading the L in sacks for most of the year, jenkins was a beast and should have been voted to the pro bowl, aso was pretty good for the most part when he was playing strictly coverage (the dc tried to make him into charles woodson which he is not)....these were all big holes coming into the year that we're filled...but i agree the offensive fa didn't produce but most of them dudes were relegated to back up duty anyway...and when vince had a chance to cement himself as a starter next year he went 1-2.

Problem was micheal vick. Point blank period. Too many turnovers in the rz, putting the d in bad position game after game and he was injured in like 6 games (we only won one of them)

Problem was Desean jackson going ghost when we needed him most or making a boneheaded play

Problem was jeremy maclin fumbling time after time

ditto to jason avant...

Eagles had PLENTY of problems this year, the free agents we picked up weren't it.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
281 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Reboot your router
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
57 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Drake- I’m Upset
426 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
May 26 - Can 30,000 Cameras Help Solve Chicago’s Crime Problem?
74 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 2
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
Video inside Angela Bassett Talks "the fever" of "Black Panther" and Ryan Murphy's 911
9 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 2
Samsung must pay Apple $539 million in iPhone patent case
13 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy