50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #161
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,371 | Props total: 5638 5638
 KeepinItTrill said:
isn't Megaton from NY though?
naw I think he said he's from that overgrown farm east of MN.
 6 years ago '07        #162
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 15054 15054
 banga said:

my condolences Mega, you were dealt a sh*tty hand
 01-16-2012, 10:33 PM         #163
Bangladesh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aging man....
 6 years ago '06        #164
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:

my condolences Mega, you were dealt a sh*tty hand
 6 years ago '04        #165
regularjoe 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$36,416 | Props total: 13079 13079
Wait until people see Tori Gurley......

Tori Gurley chooses Packers practice squad over Vikings active roster

Posted by Mike Florio on December 15, 2011, 9:42 PM EST

Rookie receiver Tori Gurley is a member of the Packers’ practice squad. The Vikings offered him a spot on their active roster for the final three games of the 2011 season.

And Gurley declined.

“If you look statistically, their season is going to be over in three weeks,” Gurley said of the Vikings, according to Rob Demovsky of PackersNews.com. “We’re already locked to have a playoff spot.”

It’s not the first time this year that Gurley has opted to remain as a “Rudy” in Green Bay over landing an official roster spot elsewhere.

“I’m learning from some of the best receivers in the game right now,” Gurley said. “The way our offense is clicking, the grass isn’t going to be greener on the other side. So just learning and taking it one day at a time, my opportunity is going to come.”

Demovsky reports that the Packers gave Gurley a raise to stay.
 6 years ago '07        #166
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
Bring em to the Raiders...
 6 years ago '05        #167
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
teams do this to players all the time that why when ever a player can make a power move i say do it fu*k em. cause best believe owners gonna do what best for them
 6 years ago '04        #168
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,257 | Props total: 3845 3845
 dtown1759 said:
bruh what would i possibly have to be salty about?? the fact that my team put together the most miraculous 3 year turnaround in NFL history, and is poised to make the postseason for the next 4+ years??

about the fact that staffgod, in his 3rd year, has shown twice as much promise as jay quitler has in 6??

about the fact that my squad has by far the best WR in the league, and made the postseason despite losing all three of its best running backs?

about the fact that I have a penthouse apartment overseas atop this building in which i can wake up to city views off any of the 5 balconies in the place every morning?

about the fact that my SECOND home is worth more than your life?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i think you got me confused bruh.. you're the salty one trollin everyone else's thread just because you're so depressed about the fact that your organization has fallen apart before your eyes and you got nothin to look forward to.

i'm just the one here ethering you shytown chumps whenever you try and diss my team.. and i'm about to be done with it because it's too easy now, it's like
[pic - click to view]

let me guess, your next post will say "didn't read". well let me fix it for you in advance: "can't read*"
well let me congratulate you on having 1 thing in common with your point guard!!

edit: inb4umadposts inb4didntreadposts inb4haterscomeatme
You put in a lot of work to prove yourself to a group of strangers fam.

Do you really expect me to read what you post or care?

I must get under your skin badly for you to have to post extra long replys to the simplest of comments I make.

I love it. I own your emotions
 6 years ago '06        #169
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
that's how he deals with being a lions fan biscuit

I'd buy a place out of the country too if I had to be a fan of that franchise.
 6 years ago '04        #170
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,257 | Props total: 3845 3845
 banga said:
that's how he deals with being a lions fan biscuit

I'd buy a place out of the country too if I had to be a fan of that franchise.

This kid posts like a million pics of sh*t he doesn't own and talks all this trash while supporting a team that hasn't done the playoffs in forever, and we're supposed to respect it?

Dude needs to stop trying so hard. Did Gattsau open a school and teach idiots like this or what?

6 years ago '06        #171
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 biscuit said:

This kid posts like a million pics of sh*t he doesn't own and talks all this trash while supporting a team that hasn't done the playoffs in forever, and we're supposed to respect it?

Dude needs to stop trying so hard. Did Gattsau open a school and teach idiots like this or what?

I'm saying.

let me slow down on my sh*t talking since my team's playoffs hopes are that much slimmer since the lions will make the playoffs for the next 11+ years.

:
 dtown1759 said:
you're probably right, we will see you in the playoffs in 12 years. the difference is that the lions will be there for the next 11 while the bears will be perennially
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #172
Chuck_Remixed 252 heat pts252
space
space
$17,112 | Props total: 3589 3589
Dat loyalty them nfl teams show to players
 6 years ago '07        #173
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 banga said:
 6 years ago '04        #174
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,002 | Props total: 11804 11804
 biscuit said:

but biscuit, i thought you didn;'t read the post or care?? funny how your story changed. the fact is you know that you read every word, your soul is
[pic - click to view]

talk about owning emotions

you and banga had an opportunity to take your Ls like men, but you chose not to, so you leave me no choice. here we go again (i'll try and limit the word count this time so you clowns can comprehend)

the difference between Lions fans, ShyClowns and Viqueens is that Lion fans are in touch with this thing called "reality"

Since you used some Sandusky jokes earlier, I'll see yours and raise you 3 better ones.

Reality, you know, like the fact that you have to pray to Jesus, Allah, Tim Tebow's God, Buddha, Ganesh, and whatever God Jerry Sandusky is praying to right now in order to see the Lions downfall.

All I have to do is sit back and
[pic - click to view]

to see your sorry franchises fall apart.

I'm telling you bruh, you're in for a loooong offseason bruh, your list of needs is longer than the list of kids Sandusky touched

You have to address all of them and pay Forte more than Paterno's gonna get r*ped for in civil suits.

Please don't make me bump the "real talk from biscuit" thread. you better delete that sh*t quick.. the reality is that the bears are in worse shape now than they were when you wrote that crying-like-a-bi*ch salty queer rant

for The Viqueens, I could bump all the "SWAG" threads devoted to Christian ponder by you f*gs, but i'll just save it for next year, just know that I'll have more avys ready for you f*ggots.

but now suddenly the Lions and the Packers lost, so the Bear and Vikings fans come out of the closet and start circle jerking with delusional thoughts on fantasy island.

again
reality

[pic - click to view]

I guess I'm done ethering you queefs for a while,
so i'me leave this thread with a
[pic - click to view]

and a
 6 years ago '04        #175
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
oh and biscuit, one last gif for you

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #176
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,084 | Props total: 1820 1820
 dtown1759 said:
bruh what would i possibly have to be salty about?? the fact that my team put together the most miraculous 3 year turnaround in NFL history, and is poised to make the postseason for the next 4+ years??

about the fact that I have a penthouse apartment overseas atop this building in which i can wake up to city views off any of the 5 balconies in the place every morning?

about the fact that my SECOND home is worth more than your life?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

That's not too shabby of a penthouse...

More pix?
 6 years ago '04        #177
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 SixOneFour said:
That's not too shabby of a penthouse...

More pix?
i'll PM you bruh.. :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '05        #178
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,986 | Props total: 10685 10685
 dtown1759 said:
packer fans should be outraged yet they're defending this???

Ryan Grant is making 2.5 mill, that's half of what driver's getting. after last night's loss, i swear to godi was trying to think of any first string RB in the NFL who is worse than grant and i could not do it... if cap room is the concern, get rid of him and a couple more bums on the defense, it's a no brainer.

and it is a scumbag move, any way you spin it. it'd be one thing if driver had done ONE SINGLE THING wrong for the packer organization but this is a joke.

how you gon cut a legend?`
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #179
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 ChickzNKickz said:
really tho, can you?
 6 years ago '09        #180
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,845 | Props total: 1637 1637
Green Bay cut ties with a legend.... n*ggas aint sweatin Night Rider Driver.

sh*t's fu*ked up tho... excellent career.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
196 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
81 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
13 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago