most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 regularjoe said:
He's not going anywhere. Not sure why ANY Packer fan would think otherwise.
finley is just a big name. fact is beasts dont have dogsh*t years. played bad the whole YEAR not just 4 or 5 bad games. dude has had like 35 drops this season. NO packer fan has ever questioned how finley could possibly be going? no one has said this dude has to go after his 5th drop of the game? especially when we got 4 other tight ends

i wouldnt franchise him but id give him a contract cuz i still think hes valuable but if he turned it down he turns it down
 6 years ago '04        #82
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,969 | Props total: 11730 11730
 Chief Dee said:
What's your point? You made the playoffs once in 10 something years and didnt win a single game. Your team is NY Knick status, prisoner of the moment hypejobs. You're the last franchise to be able to say anything in this division given the fact Ive seen the Packers and Bears in the Super Bowl and Ive seen the Vikings make it to the NFCCG but never seen your team do anything since the division realignment. The closest Detroit were to a Super Bowl in comparison to everyone in our division was the year you hosted Super Bowl XL.
 biscuit said:
Naw, I took pride in roasting you dtown. I take pride in the '85 Bears, the fact we made it too the Super Bowl in the last 10 years, and the fact that we won the NFC North in 2010 and made it too the NFC North Championship in 2011.

Your organization is 80 years + old and has nothing to take pride in except the fact that Matt Millen got butt r*ped by Jerry Sandusky.

Now...

none of this changes the fact that your franchise and mine are going in opposite directions buddy ..

but good luck finding an OC who can run an offense simple enough for jay cutler to comprehend, a competent GM, 2 or 3 Wideouts who are worth a velvet painting of a whale and a donkey gettin it on, reloading on defense because your current guys only have 2 years max left until they are mostly bums, and saving enough cap space to shell out a lot of it to forte .. piece of cake right?

Last edited by torious; 01-16-2012 at 01:15 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #83
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
n*gga caught too many passes so now they gotta cut him
 6 years ago '04        #84
regularjoe 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$36,318 | Props total: 12999 12999
 M said:

Maybe he's a bigger threat to opposing defenses, but that doesn't mean sh*t if he doesn't catch the ball

He had a down year. There is monster potential there. Driver didn't have a HUGE impact this year on the field. He split time with Cobb and Jones.

Last edited by regularjoe; 01-16-2012 at 01:25 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #85
space
space
 G Code said:
finley is just a big name. fact is beasts dont have dogsh*t years. played bad the whole YEAR not just 4 or 5 bad games. dude has had like 35 drops this season. NO packer fan has ever questioned how finley could possibly be going? no one has said this dude has to go after his 5th drop of the game? especially when we got 4 other tight ends

i wouldnt franchise him but id give him a contract cuz i still think hes valuable but if he turned it down he turns it down
Jesus Christ. I get it now. I fu*king get why every fan base hates us.
 6 years ago '07        #86
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
this loss is breaking up happy homes
 6 years ago '04        #87
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:

I'm predicting I get knocked out in the 3rd. Right hook to the temple.
 6 years ago '04        #88
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,236 | Props total: 3819 3819
 dtown1759 said:
none of this changes the fact that your franchise and mine are going in opposite directions buddy ..

but good luck finding an OC who can run an offense simple enough for jay cutler to comprehend, a competent GM, 2 or 3 Wideouts who are worth a velvet painting of a whale and a donkey gettin it on, reloading on defense because your current guys only have 2 years max left until they are mostly bums, and saving enough cap space to shell out a lot of it to forte .. piece of cake right?
Yada, yada, yada n*gga.

We still gonna beat the Lions down next year so relax and get ready to take the same L's you been taking.

See you in the playoffs 12 years from now brah
 6 years ago '04        #89
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
pack on pack crime is the best

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #90
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 regularjoe said:
Jesus Christ. I get it now. I fu*king get why every fan base hates us.
because of dumbasses like you who aint honest with himself . finley has a high ceiling if he cant climb the ladder to get there it dont make a damn bit of difference. hes a free agent this year when the head dudes are talking about resigning him whats gonna stick out the most? the last season.

best thing finley is good for is that he brings double teams
 6 years ago '06        #91
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,359 | Props total: 5572 5572
 6 years ago '04        #92
space
space
 G Code said:
because of dumbasses like you who aint honest with himself . finley has a high ceiling if he cant climb the ladder to get there it dont make a damn bit of difference. hes a free agent this year when the head dudes are talking about resigning him whats gonna stick out the most? the last season.

Dumbasses like me? You insult Finley, say you wouldn't franchise him, yet, you'd give him a contract? It cost 5.3 million to franchise him. What kind of contract would you give him? 4 years 3 million?

Edit: Didn't like that line.

Last edited by regularjoe; 01-16-2012 at 01:24 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #93
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 G Code said:

that's why he's gonna get tagged. They're willing to give him another chance and if he have a down season, they can just let him go.
 6 years ago '08        #94
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,167 | Props total: 5240 5240
 Pistol Peter said:
 6 years ago '06        #95
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
G Code lost.
 6 years ago '04        #96
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 biscuit said:
Yada, yada, yada n*gga.

We still gonna beat the Lions down next year so relax and get ready to take the same L's you been taking.

See you in the playoffs 12 years from now brah
you're probably right, we will see you in the playoffs in 12 years. the difference is that the lions will be there for the next 11 while the bears will be perennially
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #97
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 dtown1759 said:
you're probably right, we will see you in the playoffs in 12 years. the difference is that the lions will be there for the next 11 while the bears will be perennially
[pic - click to view]

I know you lions fans are new to this winning/developing team thing but things change. I've seen it happen to the vikings and other times an endless amount of times. I think a lot of yall are getting ahead of yourselves with the perennial contender sh*t. Yall still gotta reup Calvin Johnson and he's about to get PAID.
 6 years ago '04        #98
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1461 1461
 regularjoe said:
Nice thing is, Cobb has heart like Donald Driver. He'll take over his role.
Yes, then they will use that money to fix up that defensive and that running situation. Packers got exposed big time last night in the running game. Its sad when your QB puts up more yards then your RB. With the right moves packers can easily go back to the Superbowl this coming year or year after.

I just don't see them resigning Donald. If they had a better defensive and a bit better running game, I think no doubt they would. In football you gotta think years ahead not just the season ahead, especially in todays football. When you got teams like the Saints built for 4-7 years. Young team like that 49ers that are built for 8-10 years.
 6 years ago '04        #99
space
space
 egotistical said:
Yes, then they will use that money to fix up that defensive and that running situation. Packers got exposed big time last night in the running game. Its sad when your QB puts up more yards then your RB. With the right moves packers can easily go back to the Superbowl this coming year or year after.

I just don't see them resigning Donald. If they had a better defensive and a bit better running game, I think no doubt they would. In football you gotta think years ahead not just the season ahead, especially in todays football. When you got teams like the Saints built for 4-7 years. Young team like that 49ers that are built for 8-10 years.
Exactly. Not sure I agree with your team time lines but that's besides the point.
 6 years ago '04        #100
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 banga said:
I know you lions fans are new to this winning/developing team thing but things change. I've seen it happen to the vikings and other times an endless amount of times. I think a lot of yall are getting ahead of yourselves with the perennial contender sh*t. Yall still gotta reup Calvin Johnson and he's about to get PAID.
sorry, you're right. every single credible sports columnist, writer, TV analyst, and even the FEW objective non-biased people on boxden and other sports forums are wrong. The lions are going nowhere. :(
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy