Green Bay Packers to Cut Donald Driver

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
regularjoe 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12991 12991
 WalterWhite said:

I can't agree with someone? The Packers organization is changing before your eyes and it's heading down a slippery slope. I don't want to be deemed a hater but it started with Favre's selfish ways and I think it rubbed off on Rodgers.
So.... it started with Favre's selfish ways. After he was gone, we've gone to a Super Bowl and won, and gone 15-1 during a regular season. Granted it ended sh*tty, but we're FAR from a "slippery slope". I'm done responding to you, because I don't want this to turn into what all the other Packer threads already are.
 6 years ago '04        #22
space
space
 dtown1759 said:
there is no such thing as a sure thing in the NFL.. especially at WR. trade finley or one of the others for some young defensive talent

it's a scumbag move
I think of all the things the Packers are GREAT at.... it's evaluating WR talent.

It's not a scumbag move. They're not doing him dirty. It's a business at the end of the day. I don't wanna see him go, but I understand. Even if he ends up in Chicago, I GUARANTEE Packer fans will cheer for him.

As for Finley, he'll be franchised. End of discussion on that.
 6 years ago '04        #23
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 WalterWhite said:

I can't agree with someone? The Packers organization is changing before your eyes and it's heading down a slippery slope. I don't want to be deemed a hater but it started with Favre's selfish ways and I think it rubbed off on Rodgers.
WTF are you even talking about? How did Favre's selfish ways rub off on Rodgers? Favre wanted to trade Rodgers for Randy Moss. Rodgers doesn't have any input on the roster and even if he did I highly doubt he'd try and persuade Thompson and McCarthy in any certain direction based on his own needs.
 6 years ago '04        #24
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,382 | Props total: 3832 3832
we'll gladly take him here in minny...

let the trend of us picking up packers continue
 6 years ago '04        #25
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
WTF are you even talking about? How did Favre's selfish ways rub off on Rodgers? Favre wanted to trade Rodgers for Randy Moss. Rodgers doesn't have any input on the roster and even if he did I highly doubt he'd try and persuade Thompson and McCarthy in any certain direction based on his own needs.
.....don't be so sure about that. All I'm gonna say, lol.
 6 years ago '04        #26
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 BrownBag said:
welcome to the bears donald
That n*gga gonna pull a Favre
 6 years ago '04        #27
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 regularjoe said:
.....don't be so sure about that. All I'm gonna say, lol.
Well from all the interviews I watch/read Rodgers is always about letting McCarthy and Thompson doing their thing. Even when it comes to things where you'd think he'd have more of a say in like gameplans or whether he sits or not he always just lets the staff do their thing. I don't know for sure but I don't think Rodgers has much input on roster decisions. Probably asks for a lineman in the draft or two lol
 6 years ago '07        #28
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,839 | Props total: 2520 2520
wouldn't mind him on the Jets, we need that veteran leadership.
 6 years ago '06        #29
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,634 | Props total: 8565 8565
(robin harris voice)-you gotta go you gotta go

at this point for green bay donald driver is replaceable.
 6 years ago '04        #30
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,961 | Props total: 11711 11711
packer fans should be outraged yet they're defending this???

Ryan Grant is making 2.5 mill, that's half of what driver's getting. after last night's loss, i swear to godi was trying to think of any first string RB in the NFL who is worse than grant and i could not do it... if cap room is the concern, get rid of him and a couple more bums on the defense, it's a no brainer.

and it is a scumbag move, any way you spin it. it'd be one thing if driver had done ONE SINGLE THING wrong for the packer organization but this is a joke.

how you gon cut a legend?`
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by torious; 01-16-2012 at 11:50 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #31
space
space
 dtown1759 said:

Ryan Grant is making 2.5 mill, that's half of what driver's getting. after last night's loss, i swear to godi was trying to think of any first string RB in the NFL who is worse than grant and i could not do it... if cap room is the concern, get rid of him and a couple more bums on the defense, it's a no brainer.

and it is a scumbag move, any way you spin it. it'd be one thing if driver had done ONE SINGLE THING wrong for the packer organization but this is a joke.

[pic - click to view]

Grant won't be back either. If Driver restructures his contract, he might be back.

So.... tell me, what are the Packers supposed to do? Let Driver play until his play hurts the team, and we lose two prospect receivers? NO SINGLE PLAYER IS BIGGER THAN THE ORGANIZATION.
 6 years ago '04        #32
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 dtown1759 said:

[pic - click to view]

The thing with Grant is that he restructured his contract, otherwise he would have been gone too. If all this is true I'd like to think that the Packers will give Donald restructuring options. And anyway, the thread title is misleading. This is all speculation. Not even a rumor. Stop crying wolf before the wolf even shows its face.
 6 years ago '04        #33
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 regularjoe said:
As for Finley, he'll be franchised. End of discussion on that.
I'lll tell you what the packer organization should do, NOT THIS!!.. this butterhanded bum a.ss TE is #5 in the league in drops while prolly not being top 50 in targets

Last edited by torious; 01-16-2012 at 12:00 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #34
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
Jason Wilde is passing this off as if it's fact or even as if it's a strong rumor from a credible source. It's neither of those things. No one can know what Ted Thompson is thinking in terms of Donald's contract right now. He might be basing it on Ryan Grant's situation from last year but you can never take two different situations and form a conclusion because they're just that - different. I'll wait until some more credible and substantial evidence arrives before being concerned.
 6 years ago '04        #35
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Jason Wilde is passing this off as if it's fact or even as if it's a strong rumor from a credible source. It's neither of those things. No one can know what Ted Thompson is thinking in terms of Donald's contract right now. I'll wait until some more credible and substantial evidence arrives before being concerned.
fair. just saying it'd be a disgrace if true
 6 years ago '04        #36
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,368 | Props total: 6381 6381
this happens more times than not
 6 years ago '04        #37
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Jason Wilde is passing this off as if it's fact or even as if it's a strong rumor from a credible source. It's neither of those things. No one can know what Ted Thompson is thinking in terms of Donald's contract right now. He might be basing it on Ryan Grant's situation from last year but you can never take two different situations and form a conclusion because they're just that - different. I'll wait until some more credible and substantial evidence arrives before being concerned.
Sometimes things are obvious... unless outside factors happen. Yes, of course, if he structures, he'll be back. Unless Ted Thompson has changed his ways, Donalds gone.
 6 years ago '06        #38
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
not my boy DD

But I've been reading speculation about that for days now. I also expect Clifton to be gone (either retirement or released).
 6 years ago '07        #39
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 BrownBag said:
welcome to the bears donald
you don't want that yes massa a.ss n*gga on our squad
 6 years ago '04        #40
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
you don't want that yes massa a.ss n*gga on our squad
No, you'd rather have Roy fu*king Williams.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago