Green Bay Packers to Cut Donald Driver

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #181
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
get rid of Cobb's fumbling a.ss instead, fu*k even JJ, not DD though...dude deserves to retire as a packer...
 6 years ago '05        #182
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
new england about to pick him up.
 6 years ago '04        #183
regularjoe 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
Aaron Rodgers (in response to being asked if he threw his last past to Donald Driver):

"No, I don't. I think he's been big for us in the last games.... I feel like he has a lot to offer. He wants to play until 40 right? (Right.). Ok... I think he'll be back. But... I'll let Ted Thompson and management do what they do.
 6 years ago '04        #184
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3338 3338
 regularjoe said:
The two young guys we have in waiting are gonna be monsters. Borel and Gurley. I'm not thrilled about cutting Driver. IMHO--you can't put a price on heart, determination, and leadership. BUT--as Packer fans, this is what we signed on for..... letting older players go for younger players. I trust Ted Thompson.

And money is about to be tight in Green Bay. We're going to give Aaron $100 million plus.
Looking like the Bears when they cut Olsen and Kruetz.....

Leadership is priceless and he is one of the leaders on the squad, good luck with this Green Bay.
 6 years ago '04        #185
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Wait until people see Tori Gurley......

Tori Gurley chooses Packers practice squad over Vikings active roster

Posted by Mike Florio on December 15, 2011, 9:42 PM EST

Rookie receiver Tori Gurley is a member of the Packers’ practice squad. The Vikings offered him a spot on their active roster for the final three games of the 2011 season.

And Gurley declined.

“If you look statistically, their season is going to be over in three weeks,” Gurley said of the Vikings, according to Rob Demovsky of PackersNews.com. “We’re already locked to have a playoff spot.”

It’s not the first time this year that Gurley has opted to remain as a “Rudy” in Green Bay over landing an official roster spot elsewhere.

“I’m learning from some of the best receivers in the game right now,” Gurley said. “The way our offense is clicking, the grass isn’t going to be greener on the other side. So just learning and taking it one day at a time, my opportunity is going to come.”

Demovsky reports that the Packers gave Gurley a raise to stay.
WHO??? Seriously Joe?? Really??

fu*k this practice squad bum, you rolling with him over your all-time leading WR.
 6 years ago '04        #186
space
space
 dtown1759 said:
but biscuit, i thought you didn;'t read the post or care?? funny how your story changed. the fact is you know that you read every word, your soul is
[pic - click to view]

talk about owning emotions

you and banga had an opportunity to take your Ls like men, but you chose not to, so you leave me no choice. here we go again (i'll try and limit the word count this time so you clowns can comprehend)

the difference between Lions fans, ShyClowns and Viqueens is that Lion fans are in touch with this thing called "reality"

Since you used some Sandusky jokes earlier, I'll see yours and raise you 3 better ones.

Reality, you know, like the fact that you have to pray to Jesus, Allah, Tim Tebow's God, Buddha, Ganesh, and whatever God Jerry Sandusky is praying to right now in order to see the Lions downfall.

All I have to do is sit back and
[pic - click to view]

to see your sorry franchises fall apart.

I'm telling you bruh, you're in for a loooong offseason bruh, your list of needs is longer than the list of kids Sandusky touched

You have to address all of them and pay Forte more than Paterno's gonna get r*ped for in civil suits.

Please don't make me bump the "real talk from biscuit" thread. you better delete that sh*t quick.. the reality is that the bears are in worse shape now than they were when you wrote that crying-like-a-bi*ch salty queer rant

for The Viqueens, I could bump all the "SWAG" threads devoted to Christian ponder by you f*gs, but i'll just save it for next year, just know that I'll have more avys ready for you f*ggots.

but now suddenly the Lions and the Packers lost, so the Bear and Vikings fans come out of the closet and start circle jerking with delusional thoughts on fantasy island.

again
reality

[pic - click to view]

I guess I'm done ethering you queefs for a while,
so i'me leave this thread with a
[pic - click to view]

and a
You know how they roll dtown. The AOI(Alliance of the Irrelevant) troll together and watch their teams fail miserably together, it's kinda cute.
 6 years ago '04        #187
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
WHO??? Seriously Joe?? Really??

fu*k this practice squad bum, you rolling with him over your all-time leading WR.
You'll see....
 6 years ago '04        #188
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,032 | Props total: 11824 11824
 Veno da Don said:
You know how they roll dtown. The AOI(Alliance of the Irrelevant) troll together and watch their teams fail miserably together, it's kinda cute.
i really hope you didn't miss

i'm getting worried about biscuit, will somebody put out a search party for this n*gga? he hasn't been seen trolling here since last night!!
 6 years ago '04        #189
space
space
 regularjoe said:
You'll see....
If he catches 50 balls for 800 yards and 6tds i will have him as my January avi for the entire month. 2013 if we make it
 6 years ago '04        #190
space
space
 dtown1759 said:
i really hope you didn't miss

i'm getting worried about biscuit, will somebody put out a search party for this n*gga? he hasn't been seen trolling here since last night!!
Bears fans are scared as sh*t man. They feel 4th place coming on strong next year...

Hey the AOI can switch places next year. Bears being the desperate loser "swag" bum fans the Viqueens were and the Viqueens can be the hopeful until week 12 then suicidal sad mean bum fans the Bears were....

6 years ago '04        #191
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
Bears fans are scared as sh*t man. They feel 4th place coming on strong next year...

Hey the AOI can switch places next year. Bears being the desperate loser "swag" bum fans the Viqueens were and the Viqueens can be the hopeful until week 12 then suicidal sad mean bum fans the Bears were....

maybe after next year, these a.ss n*ggas will finally learn that when you mess with the bull, you get the horns:
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #192
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5654 5654
I guess I'm late to the lame joke party.

Carry on.

6 years ago '04        #193
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,287 | Props total: 3876 3876

Well done dtown. You've managaed to look like an idiot in front of all of boxden

Veno, your cosigning is just as weak man. I expect better from you brotha...

I think I might bump some Detroit vs. New Orleans threads just for fun
 6 years ago '04        #194
space
space
Good news Packer fans.

We signed Tori Gurley. I was worried.
 6 years ago '04        #195
space
space
 biscuit said:

Well done dtown. You've managaed to look like an idiot in front of all of boxden

Veno, your cosigning is just as weak man. I expect better from you brotha...

I think I might bump some Detroit vs. New Orleans threads just for fun
Hey lay off my dude dtown he Keeping it Real.

Hey bisc how much crying are the Bears fanbase gonna do this offseason?? Let me bump some offseason threads where yall just whined and pouted about how inept the Bears front office is. :dancingcool::dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #196
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
Hey lay off my dude dtown he Keeping it Real.

Hey bisc how much crying are the Bears fanbase gonna do this offseason?? Let me bump some offseason threads where yall just whined and pouted about how inept the Bears front office is. :dancingcool::dancingcool:
no worries veno,

that's why biscuit'x inadequacy complex forced him to bump every lions thread, bring up the highlight of his season (splitting with the detroit lions ) 50 times before he got chased out of all of them..

[pic - click to view]

poor little fella is covered in salt now :(

Last edited by torious; 01-19-2012 at 12:35 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy