Doughboyz Cashout "Saves 2 Chainz" At Club Pandemonium! (Almost Got Jumped By 30 Heads)

most viewed right now
 111
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
81 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 59
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,408 | Props total: 3778 3778
People fu*king sit on here with your narrow-minded, stereotypical, ignorant points of view commenting on a place you have no idea about. You let World Star Hip Hop, Boxden and Fox News misguide your theology about a CITY mind you of some 800,000 people. Like there are not families here, grandmother and grandfathers, uncles aunts mother... Like there isn't a blue collar working class of all ethnicities, backgrounds, religions, beliefs... You know what let me just break down one thing at a time for you simple minded nimrods.

So you know nothings think because a hip hop "D Boy" rapper who's buzz is brand new has no street cred in Detroit to speak of, now mind you we are talking about a "D Boy" rapper who invites a certain crowd and atmosphere. Is not going to get tested? So when keeping it real goes wrong in Detroit we the bad guy, but if a rapper got tried anywhere else you would be questioning how "real" he was for getting checked. Gotcha
 01-16-2012, 06:36 PM         #82
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
People fu*king sit on here with your narrow-minded, stereotypical, ignorant points of view commenting on a place you have no idea about. You let World Star Hip Hop, Boxden and Fox News misguide your theology about a CITY mind you of some 800,000 people. Like there are not families here, grandmother and grandfathers, uncles aunts mother... Like there isn't a blue collar working class of all ethnicities, backgrounds, religions, beliefs... You know what let me just break down one thing at a time for you simple minded nimrods.

So you know nothings think because a hip hop "D Boy" rapper who's buzz is brand new has no street cred in Detroit to speak of, now mind you we are talking about a "D Boy" rapper who invites a certain crowd and atmosphere. Is not going to get tested? So when keeping it real goes wrong in Detroit we the bad guy, but if a rapper got tried anywhere else you would be questioning how "real" he was for getting checked. Gotcha
im real curious to know what you said after "People fu*king"...because it wasn't a single fu*k given after that point
 6 years ago '04        #83
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,408 | Props total: 3778 3778
 Millerionaire87 said:
im real curious to know what you said after "People fu*king"...because it wasn't a single fu*k given after that point
May he been meant for you then.
 6 years ago '04        #84
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,609 | Props total: 275 275
 Veno da Don said:
People fu*king sit on here with your narrow-minded, stereotypical, ignorant points of view commenting on a place you have no idea about. You let World Star Hip Hop, Boxden and Fox News misguide your theology about a CITY mind you of some 800,000 people. Like there are not families here, grandmother and grandfathers, uncles aunts mother... Like there isn't a blue collar working class of all ethnicities, backgrounds, religions, beliefs... You know what let me just break down one thing at a time for you simple minded nimrods.

So you know nothings think because a hip hop "D Boy" rapper who's buzz is brand new has no street cred in Detroit to speak of, now mind you we are talking about a "D Boy" rapper who invites a certain crowd and atmosphere. Is not going to get tested? So when keeping it real goes wrong in Detroit we the bad guy, but if a rapper got tried anywhere else you would be questioning how "real" he was for getting checked. Gotcha
My mans, you just mixed mad sh*t to still make no valid claim. 1st you inform us that like every other city, the population isn't purely broke chain snatchers... Then you turn right around and say well if you're going to hustle and come here looking good we're going to try you.

n*gga this is what we're saying, ya n*ggas are fu*ked up pocket wise therefore the behavior is a little more coonish than what we find acceptable.
 01-16-2012, 06:43 PM         #85
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
May he been meant for you then.
 6 years ago '04        #86
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,408 | Props total: 3778 3778
 HarlemzBishopJ said:
My mans, you just mixed mad sh*t to still make no valid claim. 1st you inform us that like every other city, the population isn't purely broke chain snatchers... Then you turn right around and say well if you're going to hustle and come here looking good we're going to try you.

n*gga this is what we're saying, ya n*ggas are fu*ked up pocket wise therefore the behavior is a little more coonish than what we find acceptable.
The point was there is more then just people trying to "get you for looking good", people refer to Detroit as a whole when they hear about a rapper getting his chain snatched, or called out... But just like every other major cities there are place you go if you shining and unknown you might have to watch out. Just like in Harlem, am I correct?
 6 years ago '09        #87
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$4,097 | Props total: 178 178
dis dat buffoonacoontomfoolery
 6 years ago '04        #88
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 120 120
 DreDilla980 said:
Hmmm that's why I'm a computer science major from mi state I got up out da hood but u will never be able to step foot in the d
Fam stop acting like n*ggaz in the D care about regular n*ggaz like us, I lived in the D for 4yrs and n*ggaz only care about the n*ggaz who flash and make themselves targets, any one of us on BX can walk in and thru the D ONLY if n*ggaz don't go there talking out they neck. Simply put the D is no country for out of town ballers.
 6 years ago '04        #89
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,408 | Props total: 3778 3778
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
Fam stop acting like n*ggaz in the D care about regular n*ggaz like us, I lived in the D for 4yrs and n*ggaz only care about the n*ggaz who flash and make themselves targets, any one of us on BX can walk in and thru the D ONLY if n*ggaz don't go there talking out they neck. Simply put the D is no country for out of town ballers.
this...
 6 years ago '05        #90
CartelFamill 56 heat pts56
space
space
space
$5,396 | Props total: 1961 1961
What Yall Hoes Yappin'?.....

n*gga was Goin' fu*k 2chainz up becuz he wanted his Money and Obviously Stepped to his Business....Even tho n*gga he had business with had 30 n*ggas with him


Point blank PERIOD.....AINT sh*t HAPPEN TO HIM
 6 years ago '08        #91
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$6,262 | Props total: 413 413
This behavior is ignorant period, I don't see no good about this article...
 6 years ago '06        #92
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,566 | Props total: 1150 1150
id never go to detroit anit sh*t there for me
 6 years ago '05        #93
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,926 | Props total: 13338 13338
Video ain't show sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #94
DSOM 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$18,341 | Props total: 449 449
 chevyrida6 said:
id never go to detroit anit sh*t there for me


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


Hypnotized You Are Hypnotized Hypnotized You Are Hypnotized
Hypnotized You Are Hypnotized Hypnotized You Are Hypnotized
 6 years ago '04        #95
bigboi2006 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 8 8
 DSOM said:

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


Hypnotized You Are Hypnotized Hypnotized You Are Hypnotized
Hypnotized You Are Hypnotized Hypnotized You Are Hypnotized
You can't fu*k while dodging bullets. We just need to "accidentally" blow up Detroit and eliminate it from the US. 3/4 of the city already looks like the Apocalypse
 01-16-2012, 08:53 PM         #96
TheDapoMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao @ n*ggas sayin he pus*y cuz he wasnt tryna get it popping with 30 n*ggaS!!!

Yall n*ggas is clowns for sure
 6 years ago '04        #97
DSOM 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$18,341 | Props total: 449 449
 bigboi2006 said:
You can't fu*k while dodging bullets. We just need to "accidentally" blow up Detroit and eliminate it from the US. 3/4 of the city already looks like the Apocalypse


Detroit is not even in the TOP 50
 6 years ago '09        #98
ken313 
space
space
space
$336 | Props total: 72 72
 Bossalinie said:
doughboyz cashout had to save him? hahahahaha
come on bro.. i fu*k with their music all day but man they like 17-20 year old kids and they really dont get down like that
ditto
 6 years ago '09        #99
ken313 
space
space
space
$336 | Props total: 72 72
dam crackbabies done grew up......
 6 years ago '04        #100
dtownboy313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,764 | Props total: 6 6
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
Fam stop acting like n*ggaz in the D care about regular n*ggaz like us, I lived in the D for 4yrs and n*ggaz only care about the n*ggaz who flash and make themselves targets, any one of us on BX can walk in and thru the D ONLY if n*ggaz don't go there talking out they neck. Simply put the D is no country for out of town ballers.
basically :agreement6:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
119 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
159 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
164 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy