Doughboyz Cashout "Saves 2 Chainz" At Club Pandemonium! (Almost Got Jumped By 30 Heads)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
People fu*king sit on here with your narrow-minded, stereotypical, ignorant points of view commenting on a place you have no idea about. You let World Star Hip Hop, Boxden and Fox News misguide your theology about a CITY mind you of some 800,000 people. Like there are not families here, grandmother and grandfathers, uncles aunts mother... Like there isn't a blue collar working class of all ethnicities, backgrounds, religions, beliefs... You know what let me just break down one thing at a time for you simple minded nimrods.

So you know nothings think because a hip hop "D Boy" rapper who's buzz is brand new has no street cred in Detroit to speak of, now mind you we are talking about a "D Boy" rapper who invites a certain crowd and atmosphere. Is not going to get tested? So when keeping it real goes wrong in Detroit we the bad guy, but if a rapper got tried anywhere else you would be questioning how "real" he was for getting checked. Gotcha
 01-16-2012, 07:36 PM         #82
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
People fu*king sit on here with your narrow-minded, stereotypical, ignorant points of view commenting on a place you have no idea about. You let World Star Hip Hop, Boxden and Fox News misguide your theology about a CITY mind you of some 800,000 people. Like there are not families here, grandmother and grandfathers, uncles aunts mother... Like there isn't a blue collar working class of all ethnicities, backgrounds, religions, beliefs... You know what let me just break down one thing at a time for you simple minded nimrods.

So you know nothings think because a hip hop "D Boy" rapper who's buzz is brand new has no street cred in Detroit to speak of, now mind you we are talking about a "D Boy" rapper who invites a certain crowd and atmosphere. Is not going to get tested? So when keeping it real goes wrong in Detroit we the bad guy, but if a rapper got tried anywhere else you would be questioning how "real" he was for getting checked. Gotcha
im real curious to know what you said after "People fu*king"...because it wasn't a single fu*k given after that point
 6 years ago '04        #83
space
space
 Millerionaire87 said:
im real curious to know what you said after "People fu*king"...because it wasn't a single fu*k given after that point
May he been meant for you then.
 6 years ago '04        #84
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,596 | Props total: 254 254
 Veno da Don said:

My mans, you just mixed mad sh*t to still make no valid claim. 1st you inform us that like every other city, the population isn't purely broke chain snatchers... Then you turn right around and say well if you're going to hustle and come here looking good we're going to try you.

n*gga this is what we're saying, ya n*ggas are fu*ked up pocket wise therefore the behavior is a little more coonish than what we find acceptable.
 01-16-2012, 07:43 PM         #85
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
May he been meant for you then.
 6 years ago '04        #86
space
space
 HarlemzBishopJ said:
My mans, you just mixed mad sh*t to still make no valid claim. 1st you inform us that like every other city, the population isn't purely broke chain snatchers... Then you turn right around and say well if you're going to hustle and come here looking good we're going to try you.

n*gga this is what we're saying, ya n*ggas are fu*ked up pocket wise therefore the behavior is a little more coonish than what we find acceptable.
The point was there is more then just people trying to "get you for looking good", people refer to Detroit as a whole when they hear about a rapper getting his chain snatched, or called out... But just like every other major cities there are place you go if you shining and unknown you might have to watch out. Just like in Harlem, am I correct?
 6 years ago '09        #87
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 178 178
dis dat buffoonacoontomfoolery
 6 years ago '04        #88
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 DreDilla980 said:
Hmmm that's why I'm a computer science major from mi state I got up out da hood but u will never be able to step foot in the d
Fam stop acting like n*ggaz in the D care about regular n*ggaz like us, I lived in the D for 4yrs and n*ggaz only care about the n*ggaz who flash and make themselves targets, any one of us on BX can walk in and thru the D ONLY if n*ggaz don't go there talking out they neck. Simply put the D is no country for out of town ballers.
 6 years ago '04        #89
space
space
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
Fam stop acting like n*ggaz in the D care about regular n*ggaz like us, I lived in the D for 4yrs and n*ggaz only care about the n*ggaz who flash and make themselves targets, any one of us on BX can walk in and thru the D ONLY if n*ggaz don't go there talking out they neck. Simply put the D is no country for out of town ballers.
this...
 6 years ago '05        #90
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 1403 1403
What Yall Hoes Yappin'?.....

n*gga was Goin' fu*k 2chainz up becuz he wanted his Money and Obviously Stepped to his Business....Even tho n*gga he had business with had 30 n*ggas with him

Point blank PERIOD.....AINT sh*t HAPPEN TO HIM
 6 years ago '08        #91
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 384 384
This behavior is ignorant period, I don't see no good about this article...
 6 years ago '06        #92
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
id never go to detroit anit sh*t there for me
 6 years ago '05        #93
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11710 11710
Video ain't show sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #94
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
 chevyrida6 said:
id never go to detroit anit sh*t there for me

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Hypnotized You Are Hypnotized Hypnotized You Are Hypnotized
 6 years ago '04        #95
bigboi2006 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 8 8
 DSOM said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

You can't fu*k while dodging bullets. We just need to "accidentally" blow up Detroit and eliminate it from the US. 3/4 of the city already looks like the Apocalypse
 01-16-2012, 09:53 PM         #96
TheDapoMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao @ n*ggas sayin he pus*y cuz he wasnt tryna get it popping with 30 n*ggaS!!!

Yall n*ggas is clowns for sure
 6 years ago '04        #97
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
 bigboi2006 said:
You can't fu*k while dodging bullets. We just need to "accidentally" blow up Detroit and eliminate it from the US. 3/4 of the city already looks like the Apocalypse

Detroit is not even in the TOP 50
 6 years ago '09        #98
ken313 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 72 72
 Bossalinie said:
doughboyz cashout had to save him? hahahahaha
come on bro.. i fu*k with their music all day but man they like 17-20 year old kids and they really dont get down like that
ditto
 6 years ago '09        #99
ken313 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 72 72
dam crackbabies done grew up......
 6 years ago '04        #100
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
basically :agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
33 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy