Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
precys 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,802 | Props total: 3094 3094
 mexcellente86 said:
I thought the PSX was the mini PS1. The one you could buy a portable screen for?
naaa that was the "ps one"
 01-16-2012, 06:00 PM         #102
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlimTrip said:
It was psx. I guess you gonna say the 64 wasn't called the Nintendo Ultra 64 before it's release too?
Another veteran coming through to smash on the lil n*gga.

Like I said, if people think its just me or DJ Krayzie, youre fu*king dumb.
 6 years ago '05        #103
precys 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,802 | Props total: 3094 3094
 SlimTrip said:
It was psx. I guess you gonna say the 64 wasn't called the Nintendo Ultra 64 before it's release too?
Man, I was so dissappointed when they had to dumb down the Ultra64 when it was released for home especially with the fu*king cartridge move they pulled was horrible. I always wondered the potential it really had if it woulda had atleast the space for the game compared to the playstation that had 700mbs of space per cd compared to the n64 only having 64mbs :( Talk about a size difference and peopl fail to realize that, not saying that one is better than the other but I can only imagine if the n64 had atleast HALF the space a ps1 had, what could have been done
 01-16-2012, 06:16 PM         #104
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 precys said:
Man, I was so dissappointed when they had to dumb down the Ultra64 when it was released for home especially with the fu*king cartridge move they pulled was horrible. I always wondered the potential it really had if it woulda had atleast the space for the game compared to the playstation that had 700mbs of space per cd compared to the n64 only having 64mbs :( Talk about a size difference and peopl fail to realize that, not saying that one is better than the other but I can only imagine if the n64 had atleast HALF the space a ps1 had, what could have been done
Exactly...Thats why to this day im still disappointed with what the 64 became....When they were first showing it off and started talking about its specs man....When it was still Ultra 64, they were promising some overly groundbreaking sh*t...
 6 years ago '10        #105
dustiniscool 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,016 | Props total: 45 45
 Da Gooneyz said:

this start-up is the true definition of "my body is ready". Straight-up epic.
damn that brought back memories
 6 years ago '11        #106
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
N64 and PS2 FTW!!! :celebrate0:
To me those two consoles had the best games and created the most memories for me, I loved playing both but I guess it all comes down to how mature of a gamer you are that decides what games you like, I'm still a big kid at times.
 6 years ago '05        #107
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
 drumgangP said:
That actually was the first official "PSone"

Sony didnt call it "PSone" until they released that particular console with the 5 inch screen in 2000.

If people need a source

The actual "PSone"
[pic - click to view]

I still got my OG Playstation with the little gold spring in the back of the disc tray that forces it to run imported games with the expansion card on the back somewhere boxed up lol.
Ha ya dun know. That expansion card let you run through the files, movies, everything. I've sampled nuff sh*t off of games with ease cuz of that thing. A big ting back in them days, cuz dudes that got their PSX 'chipped' usually were left with paperweights in a matter of months.
 01-16-2012, 06:28 PM         #108
ibcpirate  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kokujin Kotei said:
k.
act like Nintendo 64 doesn't exist...
k.
Act like Dreamcast doesn't exist...
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 01-16-2012, 06:30 PM         #109
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said:
Ha ya dun know. That expansion card let you run through the files, movies, everything. I've sampled nuff sh*t off of games with ease cuz of that thing. A big ting back in them days, cuz dudes that got their PSX 'chipped' usually were left with paperweights in a matter of months.
Exaaaaaaaaaaactly. n*ggas who were going the chipped route had their systems catching fire and sh*t

I got the gold spring/expansion card and was in heaven...

You the same Gooneyz that produce "Cha Ching" For Cam and Hell Rell?! If so your sh*ts dope fam

Oh yeah another BX Veteran stepping in, I see you, salute homie
 01-16-2012, 06:33 PM         #110
TJ THE BEAST  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ps3 All The Way
 6 years ago '05        #111
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
 drumgangP said:
Exaaaaaaaaaaactly. n*ggas who were going the chipped route had their systems catching fire and sh*t

I got the gold spring/expansion card and was in heaven...

You the same Gooneyz that produce "Cha Ching" For Cam and Hell Rell?! If so your sh*ts dope fam

Oh yeah another BX Veteran stepping in, I see you, salute homie
Sorry bruv, wrong Gooneyz. Wish I had made that beat though, that sh*t was hard lol.

That fu*king card was heaven! I made an ill as fu*k beat out of the Yoshimitsu stage from Tekken II. Metal Gear, FFVII..I shoulda put out my own version of the 'Game Over' albums, my PS beats were nasty!
 6 years ago '06        #112
Dtowns_Answer 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,449 | Props total: 54 54
Final Fantasy VII
close the door on your way out
 6 years ago '05        #113
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10775 10775
I always called the PS1 the PSX, despite that DVR sh*t thta came out
 6 years ago '06        #114
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,487 | Props total: 14774 14774
 ironmaiden said:
and what do you think is the greatest? If you say 360 i will slap the sh*t out of you

as far as games go ps1 > snes > ps2
 6 years ago '09        #115
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861
space
space
$15,206 | Props total: 8942 8942
Pretty dope but kind of sad of what Sony has become now they used to be amazing company not so much anymore
 6 years ago '11        #116
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 SlimTrip said:
proof?
 6 years ago '05        #117
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10775 10775
 Jesszman said:
proof?
"Nintendo′s code name for the N64, "Project Reality",[7] stemmed from the bold belief that the hardware′s advanced CGI capabilities would rival supercomputers of the era. The console′s design was revealed to the public for the first time in late Spring 1994. Pictures of the console showed the Nintendo Ultra 64 logo, a ROM cartridge, but no controller. The final N64 console would retain the shape pictured by the Ultra 64."

The arcade version of k!ller Instinct had promos for the Ultra 64 when it was idling without anyone playing at the machine
 6 years ago '05        #118
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,906 | Props total: 21058 21058
 Jesszman said:
proof?
This n*gga wants all this proof for common knowledge when he posts falsified articles daily
 6 years ago '11        #119
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 P-Hill said:
"Nintendo′s code name for the N64, "Project Reality",[7] stemmed from the bold belief that the hardware′s advanced CGI capabilities would rival supercomputers of the era. The console′s design was revealed to the public for the first time in late Spring 1994. Pictures of the console showed the Nintendo Ultra 64 logo, a ROM cartridge, but no controller. The final N64 console would retain the shape pictured by the Ultra 64."

The arcade version of k!ller Instinct had promos for the Ultra 64 when it was idling without anyone playing at the machine
Nah, not the ultra 64, i already knew about that one. Found it, thank you for the clarification guys.
 01-16-2012, 11:49 PM         #120
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:

P-Hill dont waste your time on this n*gga bruh. He got like 47 cups of ether today, let the n*gga breathe
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago