Kobe: "I can't even feel the ball in my hand"

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '11        #141
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 DCballer40 said:
- You brought up Rodman not being a dominant scoring big man...i countered by saying he didnt need to be a dominant scoring big.

- You nor I ever spoke on the first 3 peat. That is the only batch of rings MJ has that impresses me anyway. He beat ALL TIME GREAT teams during that run with only Pip and role players. That 2nd 3peat the Bulls were loaded

- Jordan has NEVER EVER WON A PLAYOFF SERIES WITHOUT Scottie Pippen a top 50 HOF player

- Oh and because Jordan never made it out of the 1st round before Scottie came around you said he never lost a best of 7 series. Yeh thats right because he was too busy GETTING SWEPT 2 straight years in the first round

FACT: Jordan never won a ring without another HOF player
FACT: Kobe won 2 RINGS being the ONLY HOF player

FACT: Kobe has been swept 3 times in the playoffs
FACT: Jordan has been swept 2 times in the playoffs

FACT: Kobe has won 11 playoff series and took the Lakers to 3 straight finals without another HOF player
FACT: Jordan has won ZERO playoff series without another HOF player so how could he reach the finals anyway
FACT: Pippen has won ONE playoff series without another HOF and took the Bulls to the EC Semis Game 7 without Jordan
In case you missed it the first time
 6 years ago '05        #142
Clutch City Kid 138 heat pts138
space
space
$28,168 | Props total: 28579 28579
all the dude said is that his wrist is numb after getting a fu*king NUMBING SHOT!!! all he did was state the obvious and yall are mad as hell about it.... KOBE!!!! always got ppl talkin!!!
 6 years ago '08        #143
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,720 | Props total: 12138 12138
 DCballer40 said:
So let me get this straight? So Kobe should pull a Lebron and pass the ball at every chance let Gasol shoot 10-13, 15 ft stand still jump shots and and let Bynum get 20 shots (2 of which wont even make it to the rim and another 3-5 will be auto turnovers). When he does this they will lose by 15-20 to these good teams Boxden speaks of. There will be hundreds of threads talking about how Kobe lost and he's no MJ because MJ would not lose by 20. When he scores 40 and shoots 50% doing it IN A WIN....its well he took 31 shots so HE SHOULD score 40.
Don't feed em bruh let em talk.

I'm Ok with Kobe taking every shot of every game till he retire I trust nobody on the Lakers roster but Kobe right now. I don't even trust them n*ggas to make it to the arena on time.

...as I'm typing the KobeSystem commercial comes on real sh*t
 6 years ago '08        #144
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,720 | Props total: 12138 12138
 bxrulez said:
What u mean WHY DID HE COME BACK? He came back cuz he knew he was playing in a weaker era with weaker talent and he cud get a ring with Kobe at the helm.....Kobe cudnt even beat Stocketon and Malone when they werent even AT THEY BEST in the playoffs......he got CRUSHED.......Jordan faced em in the finals and beat em...its sad cuz u dudes is really IDIOTS
Bruh you sound dumb as sh*t

MJ beat the Jazz in the Finals in his 10th and 11th season in the NBA.

Kobe lost to the Jazz in the playoffs in his rookie and sophomore season (coming off the bench mind you)

MJ was 30+ Kobe wasn't even 20 yet

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 01-15-2012 at 11:19 PM..
 01-15-2012, 11:19 PM         #145
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man

these jordanites

STAY getting BODIED something HORRIBLE
 01-15-2012, 11:30 PM         #146
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe's on a whole 'nother plain right now, it's not human.
 01-15-2012, 11:51 PM         #147
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
Bruh you sound dumb as sh*t

MJ beat the Jazz in the Finals in his 10th and 11th season in the NBA.

Kobe lost to the Jazz in the playoffs in his rookie and sophomore season (coming off the bench mind you)

MJ was 30+ Kobe wasn't even 20 yet
this

fu*k is wrong with these jordanites
 6 years ago '10        #148
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
Jordan the GOAT case closed.
 6 years ago '10        #149
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 1950 1950
 01-19-2012, 07:24 PM         #150
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
bxrules has no life at all, look how much he cares bout the goat.

Yesterday, 07:01 AM

Yesterday, 03:49 PM

his final post

Yesterday, 08:43 PM

pathetic a.ss lame.. u on the goats d!ck hard, is that how u spend ur sundays?? praying to kobe??
I rooted against Jordan in the finals against the Jazz cuz I felt Malone and Stockton deserved a ring

Whats funny is you in here trying to get on me for speaking the truth on bball...which is Jordan is better then Kobe...all bias aside if your a fan of either 1 and you have common sense this is OBVIOUS, so what does that say u nigas saying otherwise is dumb? I mean I dont know...

Whats funny is u talking about how I am spending my time when YOUR IN HERE spending YOUR time FOLLOWING me & complimenting on how I am spending my time wtf is that!?.....geez u idiots so easy to ether
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy