Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-15-2012, 05:59 PM         #121
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My goodness

Dude....these players are still playing....they will be HOFs one day dude u not very smart but I think everyone knows that part by now. U said Mavs?????? Niga....Dirk Nowitzki is going to be a GUARENTEED HALL OF FAMER once he retires are u brain dead? Just cuz he plays untraditional he is still a POWER FORWARD. Your method of conveying speech is HORRID....no1 can read your sh*t without feeling they lost 30 IQ points.

How am I ethering myself when that WASNT MY STANCE or argument? Of course u need two great players minimum regardless of position my 4 yr old son knows that.....point was...MJ won those first 3 rings with the least talented Finals team in the history of the league.....as your 2nd player on a FINALS team....if you had to choose.....YOUR NOT CHOOSING SCOTTIE PIPPEN as ur 2nd OPTION over the other choices thats all Im saying especially when u playing in the era with the greatest big men ever. All im saying is that showed Jordan was the GOAT. Give that same 91-93 three peat team to Kobe and he not winning ONE ring....esp with those dookie finals numbers and 45% fg percentage
 01-15-2012, 06:03 PM         #122
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
those teams Jordan played in his first 3 peat were LOADED....if u think Kobe could have won or even got to the finals with the same squad your delirious.
 6 years ago '11        #123
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 168 168
 bxrulez said:
My goodness

Dude....these players are still playing....they will be HOFs one day dude u not very smart but I think everyone knows that part by now. U said Mavs?????? Niga....Dirk Nowitzki is going to be a GUARENTEED HALL OF FAMER once he retires are u brain dead? Just cuz he plays untraditional he is still a POWER FORWARD. Your method of conveying speech is HORRID....no1 can read your sh*t without feeling they lost 30 IQ points.

How am I ethering myself when that WASNT MY STANCE or argument? Of course u need two great players minimum regardless of position my 4 yr old son knows that.....point was...MJ won those first 3 rings with the least talented Finals team in the history of the league.....as your 2nd player on a FINALS team....if you had to choose.....YOUR NOT CHOOSING SCOTTIE PIPPEN as ur 2nd OPTION over the other choices thats all Im saying especially when u playing in the era with the greatest big men ever. All im saying is that showed Jordan was the GOAT. Give that same 91-93 three peat team to Kobe and he not winning ONE ring....esp with those dookie finals numbers and 45% fg percentage
So shut the fu*k up then! Because there has been 5-6 teams out of the last 10 teams to win a ship without a dominant BIG since Moses Malone. And its been proven that you need 2 GREAT players regardless of position to win a Ship. MJ fits in NONE of those categories. He won without a dominant BIG and with a HOF player. Kobe MIGHT have an argument, depending how you view Gasol.

Pippen = HOF player
Gasol DOES NOT and WILL NOT get into the HOF.

Last edited by DCballer40; 01-15-2012 at 06:08 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #124
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 679 679
 Cambury said:
Pau isn't no fu*king HOF...his contemporaries dont even respect how the hell the old guys going to

Do u realize how many players better than Gasol aren't in the HOF. This isn't a video game this is real life and he is not that good.
And how many of those players have 2 rings? the rings will get him in... his numbers aren't elite but ppl are discrediting that man for what he brought to the triangle... he's the perfect compliment to Kobe... n*ggas quick to say Kobe has no help but without Gasol, Kobe still would have 3 rings... and look at the PF position right now, the only HOF players at PF right now in the NBA are KG, Duncan and Dirk... Gasol is right behind them and he has one more ring than Dirk... Will he get in, doubtful but you acting like Gasol is Kwame Brown or John Amechi...

Kobe stans are quick to underrate who he has on his team to make a point...
 6 years ago '11        #125
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 AirForce318 said:
And how many of those players have 2 rings? the rings will get him in... his numbers aren't elite but ppl are discrediting that man for what he brought to the triangle... he's the perfect compliment to Kobe... n*ggas quick to say Kobe has no help but without Gasol, Kobe still would have 3 rings... and look at the PF position right now, the only HOF players at PF right now in the NBA are KG, Duncan and Dirk... Gasol is right behind them and he has one more ring than Dirk... Will he get in, doubtful but you acting like Gasol is Kwame Brown or John Amechi...

Kobe stans are quick to underrate who he has on his team to make a point...
if you think he's making the HOF with those 2 rings you need to off yourself. To be honest I dont think KG deserves to be a first ballot or even 2nd Ballot HOF with his 1 ring. Gasol will NEVER go in, he's not respected by his peers and he only played at a championship high level for 2 years. He was soft in the first Finals and he avg 13 and 7 last year. Not to mention he was swept 3 straight years on his own in Memphis...that dude aint HOF caliber. He's lucky if his name will be brought up in 20 years.

Last edited by DCballer40; 01-15-2012 at 10:32 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #126
stayfocus18 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,145 | Props total: 355 355
 Suppafresh said:
He numb to passing not numb to shooting. What Kobe meant to say when he holds has hand in a position to the ball he can't feel the ball he only feels the ball in the shooting position. The passing nerve in his brain is to damage. So he can only shoot.
 6 years ago '05        #127
AirForce318 
space
space
 DCballer40 said:
But I already stated Pip was a HOF player!? Do I have to mention that at every turn? and it comes to stats...but when Kobe scores 40 on 50% shooting and they lose Kobe is hurting the team. Jordan had 2 season back to back where his teams SUCKED and he had free reign to score 36 a night no problems no blames.
He only beats sub .500 teams like that... you see what that gets him when he plays good teams... a damn loss... the removal of the triangle simply makes kobe that much more of a chucker... and with the "Wrist-Gate" going on, this gives you stan a.ss n*ggas even more to talk about "oh he scored 45 on a bum wrist" shut that nonsense up... Kobe ain't sh*t without a presence in the post... Kobe had free reign to drop 40 a night when he ran shaq out of town in the summer of 04 what did he get out of that other than tears and demanding a trade? I'll wait...
 6 years ago '11        #128
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 legendisdope said:
this is how yall n*ggas spend ur weekends

pathetic

bxrulez been in this thread for over 5 hours arguing..
I have to time to k!ll....I have a $5k bet on the Giants +9.5 right now. Unlike these losers I really do get paid to talk "shop" and I really would put stacks on what I believe in regards to sports.
 6 years ago '05        #129
AirForce318 
space
space
 DCballer40 said:
if you think he's making the HOF with those 2 rings you need to off yourself. To be honest I dont think KG deserves to be a first ballot or even 2nd Ballot HOF with his 2 rings. Gasol should go in before KG...but Gasol is not respected and only played at a high level for 2 years. He was soft in the first Finals and he avg 13 and 6 last year. Not to mention he was swept 3 straight years on his own in Memphis...that dude aint HOF caliber
What? lmao first off KG has 1 ring... 1 MVP... mutliple rebounding titles and his numbers are right on par with Tim Duncan who is a first ballot HOF'er the only difference is that Tim fell into a perfect storm in SA and KG had to work his a.ss off just to lose in the first round... The only big in the game right now with similar career numbers over a 10+ year period is Tim... Doesn't KG have a DPOY award too? (not sure on that)

Name me the best teammate KG has had before Boston... Sam fu*king Cassell and KG ain't HOF quality? FOH
 6 years ago '11        #130
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 AirForce318 said:
What? lmao first off KG has 1 ring... 1 MVP... mutliple rebounding titles and his numbers are right on par with Tim Duncan who is a first ballot HOF'er the only difference is that Tim fell into a perfect storm in SA and KG had to work his a.ss off just to lose in the first round... The only big in the game right now with similar career numbers over a 10+ year period is Tim... Doesn't KG have a DPOY award too? (not sure on that)

Name me the best teammate KG has had before Boston... Sam fu*king Cassell and KG ain't HOF quality? FOH
how are his numbers right on par with Duncans when Duncan has made 1st team All NBA 7 years straight! Has 3 Finals MVP, 4 rings, 2 reg season MVPS, 13 All STARS, 9 first team ALL NBA, 4 second team All Nba, 13 All defensive teams, (8 first team)...he's the best PF to ever pLAY THE GAME!!!!!!!

You comparing KG to him ...he doesnt have half the resume. All KG has is a DPOY award and 4 rebounding awards. Rodman and Wallace won rebounding titles grabbing 3-5 MORE BOARDS A GAME then the taller KG. So dont think he's so great because of those rebounding titles. There are 3-5 players who were more prolific then him in that category and Wallace has 4 DPOY awards

edit: I clearly stated Gasol nor KG should get into the HOF in my opinion. But if people want to put importance on rings, Gasol has 2. I do recant that Gasol would get in before KG (I was caught in the moment) but Wallace better get in before KG. Because KG's great years were wasted in Minnesota. The year he won a ship he was NOT dominant.

Last edited by DCballer40; 01-15-2012 at 06:34 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #131
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
n*ggas in here really believe gasol is a hall of famer? And n*ggas in here really believe Kobe couldnt win with MJ squad with Phil coaching?

6 years ago '06        #132
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,749 | Props total: 1187 1187
 bxrulez said:
In all honesty.....do you think Pippen would be an HOF if he never played with Jordan?

Why are u bringing up the fact Mj didnt win without Pip.....Pippen IS NOT A DOMINANT BIG MAN.....everyone needs SOME HELP to win...point is....NO ONE COULD WIN A RING WITH THAT TEAM BESIDES JORDAN.....Kobe cant win a ring with JUST 1 OTHER ALL STAR SMALL FORWARD or WING PLAYER....no way.....and now your making EXCUSES saying only his first 3 rings impress you? LOL thats the point...those first 3 rings SHOW how Jordan was the best player ever....with that team he won 3 in a row thats RIDICULOUS, especially against who he did it against, KOBE HASNT EVEN SNEEERED OR CAME CLOSE to doing ANYTHING THAT CLOSE...come on son Pippen was good...but he ONLY AVERAGED 22 PER GAME THE SEASON AFTER JORDAN LEFT.......think about that.....as the MAIN OFFENSIVE PIECE ON YOUR TEAM....in that ERA.....22ppg is NOT CUTTIN IT......and plus he went EXTREMELY downhill after that...when Pippen was singled out to be the main player he was solid but come on....
Gasol is not a Hall Of Famer, if Gasol is a HOFer then Chris Bosh should be too, they put up identical numbers. But how stupid does it feel to say bosh is a HOFer either

Your arugements in this aren't even based on all facts. Nobody knows what would happen if we traded players and tried to see if they would win, this isn't a video game. Using that in an argument will not work

You also keep downplaying Michael Jordan's team. The year after he retired the first time they won 55 games and were a 3 seed

They lost in the playoffs second round in a game 7 to the team who would make it to the finals but apparently the team sucked

Pippen averaged 22pts 9 rebounds 6 a.ssists shooting 49 percent and went 55-22. The man was dubbed top 50 all time. Quit saying that both him and the Bulls were not a good team, thats nonsense
 01-15-2012, 09:25 PM         #133
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ I didnt say ANYWHERE GASOL IS A HALL OF FAMER SO U LOSEEEE FOR TRYING TO LIE.........wtf.....liars wil be liars......i said NOWITZKI is a HOF......dumbass liars
 01-15-2012, 09:32 PM         #134
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats HILLARIOUS is Phil Jackson coached both Kobe and Jordan and he PERSONALLY said how Jordan was a WAY MORE BETTER PLAYER and A MUCH MORE DOMINANT PLAYER WHO COULD DO EVERYTHING AND KOBE WAS AN IMPOSSIBLE SELFISH f*ggot WHO CUDNT BE COACHED
 6 years ago '08        #135
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 bxrulez said:
Whats HILLARIOUS is Phil Jackson coached both Kobe and Jordan and he PERSONALLY said how Jordan was a WAY MORE BETTER PLAYER and A MUCH MORE DOMINANT PLAYER WHO COULD DO EVERYTHING AND KOBE WAS AN IMPOSSIBLE SELFISH f*ggot WHO CUDNT BE COACHED
Phil was bitter at the time when writing that book, he knows whats up...Why you think he came back?

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

01-15-2012, 10:27 PM         #136
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrownmanJ said:
Phil was bitter at the time when writing that book, he knows whats up...Why you think he came back?

What u mean WHY DID HE COME BACK? He came back cuz he knew he was playing in a weaker era with weaker talent and he cud get a ring with Kobe at the helm.....Kobe cudnt even beat Stocketon and Malone when they werent even AT THEY BEST in the playoffs......he got CRUSHED.......Jordan faced em in the finals and beat em...its sad cuz u dudes is really IDIOTS
 6 years ago '11        #137
DCballer40 
space
space
space
^ dude go get laid or something. I left my house drove to DELAWARE AND BACK to cash my Giants ticket....and you still up in this very same thread?

Also I never mentioned Dirk not being HOF....I thought that was a given that he was a future HOF? Reg season MVP, Finals MVP, best player in the WORLD last year. Hence why I made my statement about J-Kidd being past his prime and what not...seeing how I said you NEED 2 GREAT players to win a ring. Who did you think the 2nd player was?...Barrera? the Jett?

Again log off and enjoy the night dude. There isnt any work for people with 9-5s right? The hoes will be out clubbing, go thaaatttt way.
 01-15-2012, 10:39 PM         #138
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bxrulez said:
I didnt say Jordan won without a HOF player...I said a dominant big man....Rodman came in the SECOND run and he wasnt a dominate scoring big man...point is Jordan was the only player in history that could win with the LEAST talent....if u had to have a team with the least talent and u substitute Kobe or Jordan the Jordan team would win more games and go farther then if you had Kobe this is just common sense. Just look at what Jordan did with the Wizards when he was 40yrs old that sh*t was ridiculous, there is no way they should have won that many games or been that competitive it was ridiculous. Also dont bring up they record when taking into account the games he was injured look at they record when he ACTUALLY PLAYED. My point is Kobe aint MJ he needs to stop trying to be and needs to just fu*king learn to be a better team player....he plays the same wheter he has a wack team or a good team....I mean look at Artest who u cud say was our modern era Rodman and was always an all star or great player but then came to Lakers and sucked, Kobe dont make his teammates better or give a fu*k about em he got tunnel vision.
yeah rodman only avg 16rpg for them, nothing dominate about that

& kobe has done MORE with LESS

remember that team he played on where SMUSH PARKER/LUKE WALTON/KWAME BROWN

WERE STARTERS

he lead them to a 45-37 record OUT WEST and he won a total of 4 playoff games with them

so no

the "jordan team" would not go "further or win more games"
 01-15-2012, 10:43 PM         #139
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Ummm.....why are u still making up LIES!!!!! Kobe has done with less HOW? They ddint win a fu*king TITLE and 3 peAT..........Jordan WON 3 rings in a row with a starting line up of JORDAN PAXSON PIPPEN AND WHO THE fu*k KNOWS WHO ELSE!!!!! THATS HOW AVG THEY WUZ!
 6 years ago '11        #140
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 bxrulez said:
^Ummm.....why are u still making up LIES!!!!! Kobe has done with less HOW? They ddint win a fu*king TITLE and 3 peAT..........Jordan WON 3 rings in a row with a starting line up of JORDAN PAXSON PIPPEN AND WHO THE fu*k KNOWS WHO ELSE!!!!! THATS HOW AVG THEY WUZ!

Now I KNOW he's trolling....this Jordanite in here has lost his mind minutes before MLK day.

/thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy