Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-15-2012, 02:54 PM         #81
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
I ant believe dudes. Where was the backlash when Lebron actually said he lost because of his elbow in the post game.
Please Lebron, aint bout that life..

Loso Luciano24 said:
So you're saying a dude who has always been swept is dominate & great. & were pathetic. Dunny. You need some help. I never seen another man hate another he doesnt know so bad. Pathetic
Kobe swept w/ Shaq

[pic - click to view]

Kobe swept w/ Shaq

[pic - click to view]

Kobe swept w/ Gasol

[pic - click to view]

Stfu! This n*gga is average.. n*gga getting swept out the playoffs with the most dominant center of his era.. With and without Phil Jackson..

Ether

/Thread
 6 years ago '04        #82
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1153 1153
 Legit1 said:
He's been averaging like 30 shots a game during the streak
...and shooting over 50%...

...anymore observations to prove kobe is the best in the league right now? i'll wait
 6 years ago '11        #83
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,876 | Props total: 166 166
 Bautmoney!™ said:

Kobe swept w/ Shaq

[pic - click to view]

Kobe swept w/ Shaq

[pic - click to view]

Kobe swept w/ Gasol

[pic - click to view]

Stfu! This n*gga is average.. n*gga getting swept out the playoffs with the most dominant center of his era.. With and without Phil Jackson..

Ether

/Thread
You think thats ether? Why? Shaq got swept in the playoffs 3 straight years in Orlando. So its only big news because it involves Kobe 2 other times.
 6 years ago '06        #84
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 The Bully said:
all i know is that cambury is extremely fat and will die of a heart attack very soon
 01-15-2012, 03:04 PM         #85
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
all i know is that cambury is extremely fat and will die of a heart attack very soon
You're fatter than him Big R.
 6 years ago '11        #86
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 DCballer40 said:
You think thats ether? Why? Shaq got swept in the playoffs 3 straight years in Orlando. So its only big news because it involves Kobe 2 other times.

Of course, Arguments only goes against Kobe & it doesnt apply to any other player. You shouldnt be surprised anymore what these idiots put together. I just at all of it now. Its that sad. :dancingcool:
 01-15-2012, 03:09 PM         #87
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCballer40 said:
SHUT THE fu*k UP! I have watched more hours of NBA basektball then you have been alive! First you say Jordan won without a dominate scoring big man...per your words. He had the most prolific rebounder of OUR era. Rodman avg...AVERAGED 7 offensive rebounds in a FEW playoff series. Do you know how many second chance points that is?

The Pistons didnt have a FRONT COURT player avg more then 15ppg IN ANY SERIES so obviously they didnt have a dominant scoring big man. The Mavs didnt have a dominant scoring big man (or traditional whatever way you want to look at it). The Celtics didnt have a dominant scoring big man. SO WTF is your argument? First you said Jordan is the only person to win without a dominating big man. We bring up 4-5 teams that won without it and then you say we are in an era with weak big man and thats proven WRONG as well. Is this a weak era for Centers yes its weak but there are Dominant PFs and its been the BEST era for POWER FORWARDS! The problem was Gasol, KG, and Sheed were NOT the dominant PFs the year they won rings. Unlike Gasol, KG was simply out of his prime. Your argument is COMPLETELY flawed beccause you dont know what a dominating big Man is!

Had you simply stated an All star caliber Big instead of "Dominating" none of this ether would have been flamed on your a.ss. But we all know the reason you didnt say that was because Jordan played with 2 different All Star PFs and you didnt want to give those guys any credit and make it look like Jordan was the only player to win without a dominate scoring Big. You failed MISERABLY and I saw what you tried to do from the JUMP!
LOL....Yes I said that......cuz umm...Rodman was not on the Bulls the FIRST 3 TIMES IN A ROW JORDAN WON A RING, Jordan didnt win only ONCE but THREE times without 1.....do u know the diff between winning 1 title and THREE PEATING my niga? All these measly teams u keep naming with so called no big men cudnt sniff such dominace.....geez my dude u cant be older then 15 if you are....re-evaluate sh*t in your life ASAP my niga, like na seriously on some real sh*t all BS aside.
 Bautmoney!™ said:

Kobe swept w/ Shaq

[pic - click to view]

Kobe swept w/ Shaq

[pic - click to view]

Kobe swept w/ Gasol

[pic - click to view]

Ether

/Thread
Pretty much...I mean I def wudnt say he AVG but overrated....DEFINITELY.....Jordan NEVER GOT SWEPT IN A BEST OF 7 SERIES.....ever...it was pretty much improbable like you couldnt put that sh*t in an equation in any way and see that sh*t happen..MJ was just a DIFF player in a whole diff zone when it came time to really ball.
 6 years ago '04        #88
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 245 245
 The Bully said:
does anyone listen to what this drama queen says anymore? for someone who claims to not use his injuries as excuses, he sure does go out of his way to let ppl know how hurt he is:confused2:
gtfoh he doesn't just spit out random thoughts , the man is being asked questions so he answers them . kobe making alot of n*ggas mad this season I see
 01-15-2012, 03:11 PM         #89
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loso Luciano24 said:

Of course, Arguments only goes against Kobe & it doesnt apply to any other player. You shouldnt be surprised anymore what these idiots put together. I just at all of it now. Its that sad. :dancingcool:
The diff is dummies say Kobe is the GOAT....when its not even REMOTELY CLOSE.....Jordans numbers absolutely MASSSSSSSSSACRE Kobes....finals, playoffs, reg season ANY STAGE on ANY LEVEL....its not even CLOSE
 6 years ago '11        #90
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 bxrulez said:
LOL....Yes I said that......cuz umm...Rodman was not on the Bulls the FIRST 3 TIMES IN A ROW JORDAN WON A RING, Jordan didnt win only ONCE but THREE times without 1.....do u know the diff between winning 1 title and THREE PEATING my niga? All these measly teams u keep naming with so called no big men cudnt sniff such dominace.....geez my dude u cant be older then 15 if you are....re-evaluate sh*t in your life ASAP my niga, like na seriously on some real sh*t all BS aside.

Pretty much...I mean I def wudnt say he AVG but overrated....DEFINITELY.....Jordan NEVER GOT SWEPT IN A BEST OF 7 SERIES.....ever...it was pretty much improbable like you couldnt put that sh*t in an equation in any way and see that sh*t happen..MJ was just a DIFF player in a whole diff zone when it came time to really ball.
- You brought up Rodman not being a dominant scoring big man...i countered by saying he didnt need to be a dominant scoring big.

- You nor I ever spoke on the first 3 peat. That is the only batch of rings MJ has that impresses me anyway. He beat ALL TIME GREAT teams during that run with only Pip and role players. That 2nd 3peat the Bulls were loaded

- Jordan has NEVER EVER WON A PLAYOFF SERIES WITHOUT Scottie Pippen a top 50 HOF player

- Oh and because Jordan never made it out of the 1st round before Scottie came around you said he never lost a best of 7 series. Yeh thats right because he was too busy GETTING SWEPT 2 straight years in the first round

FACT: Jordan never won a ring without a HOF player
FACT: Kobe won 2 RINGS being the ONLY HOF player

FACT: Kobe has been swept 3 times in the playoffs
FACT: Jordan has been swept 2 times in the playoffs

FACT: Kobe has won 11 playoff series and took the Lakers to 3 straight finals without another HOF player
FACT: Jordan has won ZERO playoff series without a HOF player so how could he reach the finals anyway
FACT: Pippen has won ONE playoff series without a HOF and took the Bulls to the EC Semis Game 7 without Jordan

Last edited by DCballer40; 01-15-2012 at 03:35 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #91
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 bxrulez said:
The diff is dummies say Kobe is the GOAT....when its not even REMOTELY CLOSE.....Jordans numbers absolutely MASSSSSSSSSACRE Kobes....finals, playoffs, reg season ANY STAGE on ANY LEVEL....its not even CLOSE
and at the end of the day this was your argument. You tried to sugarcoat it with the Jordan won without a BIG argument. Took it full circle to todays game only to retreat back to that.

At the end of the day...Jordan has ZERO playoff wins without Pippen! He will forever be hipped to Pippen whereas Kobe has 2 of them thangs with a soft Euro player and a young Bynum. The second best player on those teams was LO anyway in all honesty.
 6 years ago '07        #92
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
lol @ all the hate

Kobe the greatest player you guys have ever got to see play the game aside from Jordan and you're all mad
 6 years ago '07        #93
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 DCballer40 said:
- You brought up Rodman not being a dominant scoring big man...i countered by saying he didnt need to be a dominant scoring big.

- You nor I ever spoke on the first 3 peat. That is the only batch of rings MJ has that impresses me anyway. He beat ALL TIME GREAT teams during that run with only Pip and role players. That 2nd 3peat the Bulls were loaded

- Jordan has NEVER EVER WON A PLAYOFF SERIES WITHOUT Scottie Pippen a top 50 HOF player

- Oh and because Jordan never made it out of the 1st round before Scottie came around you said he never lost a best of 7 series. Yeh thats right because he was too busy GETTING SWEPT 2 straight years in the first round

FACT: Jordan never won a ring without a HOF player
FACT: Kobe won 2 RINGS being the ONLY HOF player

FACT: Kobe has been swept 3 times in the playoffs
FACT: Jordan has been swept 2 times in the playoffs

FACT: Kobe has won 11 playoff series and took the Lakers to 3 straight finals without another HOF player
FACT: Jordan has won ZERO playoff series without a HOF player so how could he reach the finals anyway
FACT: Pippen has won ONE playoff series without a HOF and took the Bulls to the EC Semis Game 7 without Jordan
people are gonna be mad at this post...
 6 years ago '07        #94
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,861 | Props total: 2380 2380
@ ppl talkin sh*t on kobe and his selfishness

y'all realize he's scoring 40 like this cuz its the mike brown offense right? the give it to your best player and let him do what he wants offense.
 6 years ago '11        #95
Prot3ge 
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 0 0
 Syringe said:

y'all realize he's scoring 40 like this cuz its the mike brown offense right? the give it to your best player and let him do what he wants offense.
This.
 01-15-2012, 03:57 PM         #96
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Hakeem and Clyde Drexler are both HOF'ers.

And let's not forget Luke Walton is basically an underrated James Worthy.
Man....i hope that second part was a joke lol.
 01-15-2012, 04:01 PM         #97
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCballer40 said:
Another idiot....could have? n*gga the beauty of it all is it already happened and is in the books! Gasol, Sheed, KG, nor Shaq avg 20ppg in the Finals. Only 1 player out of these 4 players even averaged over 20ppg in a playoff series during said title run and thats KG But Gasol was dominate? Sheed was dominate?...hold on wait! when did averaging 13 and 7 become dominate! Yes Sheed averaged 13ppg and 7rpg in both the 2003 and 2004 playoffs. How are these 3 dominate when a 34 year old Shaq a few years removed from his prime averaged there career playoff numbers combined! in 18.4ppg, 9.8 rpg.

and Shaq was not dominate in the 2006 Playoffs...but he was DAMN GOOD! and played at an All Star level. We all KNOW what a dominate Shaq looked like in the playoffs in past years
Im pretty sure your just nitpicking the hell out of my comment man...Im saing these dudes had multiple all star games under their belt and could win you a game almost single handed at any time during the period we are discussing them in.Top 5 ever at the time?NO....could they dominate a game....yes.Easily.Im saying that you have to have a post offensive option of at least thier caliber to win,not that they were all HOF'ers.
 6 years ago '07        #98
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 atl12o13 said:
Im pretty sure your just nitpicking the hell out of my comment man...Im saing these dudes had multiple all star games under their belt and could win you a game almost single handed at any time during the period we are discussing them in.Top 5 ever at the time?NO....could they dominate a game....yes.Easily.Im saying that you have to have a post offensive option of at least thier caliber to win,not that they were all HOF'ers.
having a good game and being dominate are two different things. How many dominant players are there in the NBA now? How man players are capable of having good game? All of those players were capable of having good games but they did not dominate sh*t.
 01-15-2012, 04:08 PM         #99
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's gonna play even if his shooting hand falls off. He'll do a header when shooting, like a futbol star.
 01-15-2012, 04:12 PM         #100
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syringe said:

Thats completely true......man i thought this dude would realize he needed to step up his X's and O's on offense when het got another head coaching job.Hes a great defensive coach but he needs a better a.ssistant for offense or something because you dont see dudes winning championships with this simplistic ish.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy