most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
160 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 bxrulez said:
How yall gona keep changing up your stance though....first dude said He never took Griz to playoffs....I show he did....now u saying he never won a playoff game.....lol cmon yall are pathetic....just as pathetic as the team Gasol EVEN GOT INTO the playoffs....who was they starting PG fu*king Antonio Daniels or something I dont even remember

nigas flip floppin they stories like fish outa water
So you're saying a dude who has always been swept is dominate & great. & were pathetic. Dunny. You need some help. I never seen another man hate another he doesnt know so bad. Pathetic
 6 years ago '11        #62
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 bxrulez said:
How yall gona keep changing up your stance though....first dude said He never took Griz to playoffs....I show he did....now u saying he never won a playoff game.....lol cmon yall are pathetic....just as pathetic as the team Gasol EVEN GOT INTO the playoffs....who was they starting PG fu*king Antonio Daniels or something I dont even remember

I never changed my stance I was wrong about that...but you have been wrong about every last thing you have typed in this thread! You need to read a basketball almanac and get your facts straight!

Gasol took the Grizzles to the playoffs and got SWEPT every time. Big accomplishment. Sorry I didnt remember those stellar years
 6 years ago '11        #63
KingPAPO 44 heat pts44
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 179 179
There is no way he can't feel the ball in his hand and still drops that many points.... melo called it he be lying lol
 6 years ago '06        #64
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 730 730
 Legit1 said:
He's been averaging like 30 shots a game during the streak
and hes averaging over 50% in that stretch fool...
 01-15-2012, 02:15 PM         #65
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
in the last decade Lakers, pistons, celtis and heat

uuummmm.......Lets see......Gasol,Sheed,KG,Shaq

I hope this was sarcasm,otherwise your retarded.Anyone on there could avg 20 and been an all star.
 6 years ago '08        #66
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
 Suppafresh said:
He numb to passing not numb to shooting. What Kobe meant to say when he holds has hand in a position to the ball he can't feel the ball he only feels the ball in the shooting position. The passing nerve in his brain is to damage. So he can only shoot.
 01-15-2012, 02:23 PM         #67
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
does anyone listen to what this drama queen says anymore? for someone who claims to not use his injuries as excuses, he sure does go out of his way to let ppl know how hurt he is:confused2:
If a n*gga ask him a question and he answers how is that an excuse. When he ALWAYS says "I'm fine." "If I don't play well they'll say I'm just too old, they won't say I'm injured so injuries are no excuse." But if he's asked "does it hurt?" and he says "hurts like a bi*ch every time I touch the ball." that's not an excuse that's an answer. When have you seen Kobe post this on twitter? He said this to some n*gga off camera and that n*gga put it on twitter not Kobe.
 6 years ago '07        #68
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
I ant believe dudes. Where was the backlash when Lebron actually said he lost because of his elbow in the post game.
 01-15-2012, 02:28 PM         #69
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loco Poe said:
and hes averaging over 50% in that stretch fool...
people are fu*king idiots. If Bynum shoots well people say he should get it every play. Kobe shoots well and people still think he shouldn't take his shots.

3-1 in his 40 point games, 5-1 since his spike in shots. sh*ts working yet he shouldn't do it

And he's been shooting better % than Pua and Bynum combined in the last few games.
 01-15-2012, 02:32 PM         #70
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bxrulez said:

Kobe drags a horrible team to the playoffs and gets bashed for getting beat in the first round. Pau drags a not as horrible bad team to the playoffs and he deserves praises for it? Now where's the consistency in that? And if Pau was as dominate as people make him out to be the Grizzlies would have been doing just fine and never traded him.

Antonio Daniels > Smush Parker
whoever they had at center > Kwame
 6 years ago '11        #71
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 atl12o13 said:
uuummmm.......Lets see......Gasol,Sheed,KG,Shaq

I hope this was sarcasm,otherwise your retarded.Anyone on there could avg 20 and been an all star.
Another idiot....could have? n*gga the beauty of it all is it already happened and is in the books! Gasol, Sheed, KG, nor Shaq avg 20ppg in the Finals. Only 1 player out of these 4 players even averaged over 20ppg in a playoff series during said title run and thats KG But Gasol was dominate? Sheed was dominate?...hold on wait! when did averaging 13 and 7 become dominate! Yes Sheed averaged 13ppg and 7rpg in both the 2003 and 2004 playoffs. How are these 3 dominate when a 34 year old Shaq a few years removed from his prime averaged there career playoff numbers combined! in 18.4ppg, 9.8 rpg.

and Shaq was not dominate in the 2006 Playoffs...but he was DAMN GOOD! and played at an All Star level. We all KNOW what a dominate Shaq looked like in the playoffs in past years

Last edited by DCballer40; 01-15-2012 at 02:37 PM..
 01-15-2012, 02:34 PM         #72
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SOCIALITE said:
people are fu*king idiots. If Bynum shoots well people say he should get it every play. Kobe shoots well and people still think he shouldn't take his shots.

3-1 in his 40 point games, 5-1 since his spike in shots. sh*ts working yet he shouldn't do it

And he's been shooting better % than Pua and Bynum combined in the last few games.
Yall dont see the big picture....Lakers would have a better record now and be a better team if Kobe chilled out....its just a fact....dude can chill out save his energy and save that sh*t for the end of games when its needed and in spurts.....Kobe just HOT right now this sh*t not gona last forever....Bynum and Gasol would have SO MANY dunks and layups if Kobe knew how to pass the fu*king ball...how mny times this niga shoots on 3 people in a game is absurd...he just making sh*t more difficult for everyone on his team
 6 years ago '07        #73
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 DCballer40 said:
Another idiot....could have? n*gga the beauty of it all is it already happened and is in the books! Gasol, Sheed, KG, nor Shaq avg 20ppg in the Finals. Only 1 player out of these 4 players even averaged over 20ppg in a playoff series during said title run and thats KG But Gasol was dominate? Sheed was dominate?...hold on wait! when did averaging 13 and 7 become dominate! Yes Sheed averaged 13ppg and 7rpg in both the 2003 and 2004 playoffs. How are these 3 dominate when a 34 year old Shaq a few years removed from his prime averaged there career playoff numbers combined! in 18.4ppg, 9.8 rpg.
I didnt even want to take it that far but Thank You
 01-15-2012, 02:36 PM         #74
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even with 30 shots he's still shooting efficiently, 50% every game, also its not as easy as u retards think to just get it to the bigs, if that team decides to lock down the interior and that hurts the range for one of your bigs, and the other can't be posting up at the free throw line, so if there are good open jumpers then take them, sometimes he may be chucking but he's also taking what the defense is giving and his shot is on and his legs are back under him, so why so much hate? only one loss, but dude is definitely fun to watch right now
 01-15-2012, 02:36 PM         #75
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SOCIALITE said:
Kobe drags a horrible team to the playoffs and gets bashed for getting beat in the first round. Pau drags a not as horrible bad team to the playoffs and he deserves praises for it? Now where's the consistency in that? And if Pau was as dominate as people make him out to be the Grizzlies would have been doing just fine and never traded him.

Antonio Daniels > Smush Parker
whoever they had at center > Kwame
I didnt bash Kobe for getting beat in the first round so why are u making sh*t up, where in this thread is that even a topic, is this thread about Kobe getting bashed about losing in the 1st round WTF are u talking about ?....BX need to be called "make a sh*t up" or something cuz sh*t is hillarious how dudes just make sh*t up
 6 years ago '10        #76
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
GOAT. guy can't even feel his hand and he still throwing down 40 a night.
 01-15-2012, 02:38 PM         #77
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nigas is just looking at pure stats is the prob...and also not realizing we play in the weak big men era so having even a decent big man is a BIG DEAL....and big diff in how far u go
 6 years ago '07        #78
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 bxrulez said:
nigas is just looking at pure stats is the prob...and also not realizing we play in the weak big men era so having even a decent big man is a BIG DEAL....and big diff in how far u go
no matter who you ask on the Lakers they will say it was rebounds the reason they lost. Now whose fault it was is another discussion but blaming Kobe for shots is not the reason for last nights loss. Bigs says guards didnt box out and guards pissed bugs didnt get to the ball.
 6 years ago '08        #79
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
"Dominate" and "dominant" aren't interchangeable, by the way.
 6 years ago '11        #80
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 bxrulez said:
SHUT THE fu*k UP! I have watched more hours of NBA basektball then you have been alive! First you say Jordan won without a dominate scoring big man...per your words. He had the most prolific rebounder of OUR era. Rodman avg...AVERAGED 7 offensive rebounds in a FEW playoff series. Do you know how many second chance points that is?

The Pistons didnt have a FRONT COURT player avg more then 15ppg IN ANY SERIES so obviously they didnt have a dominant scoring big man. The Mavs didnt have a dominant scoring big man (or traditional whatever way you want to look at it). The Celtics didnt have a dominant scoring big man. SO WTF is your argument? First you said Jordan is the only person to win without a dominating big man. We bring up 4-5 teams that won without it and then you say we are in an era with weak big man and thats proven WRONG as well. Is this a weak era for Centers yes its weak but there are Dominant PFs and its been the BEST era for POWER FORWARDS! The problem was Gasol, KG, and Sheed were NOT the dominant PFs the year they won rings. Unlike Gasol, KG was simply out of his prime. Your argument is COMPLETELY flawed beccause you dont know what a dominating big Man is!

Had you simply stated an All star caliber Big instead of "Dominating" none of this ether would have been flamed on your a.ss. But we all know the reason you didnt say that was because Jordan played with 2 different All Star PFs and you didnt want to give those guys any credit and make it look like Jordan was the only player to win without a dominate scoring Big. You failed MISERABLY and I saw what you tried to do from the JUMP!

Last edited by DCballer40; 01-15-2012 at 02:56 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy