Kobe: "I can't even feel the ball in my hand"

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-15-2012, 01:19 PM         #41
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCballer40 said:
Your making yourself look like an a.ss. This last decade have MULTIPLE teams win without a DOMINATE post scorer. You tried and failed miserably to not mention that it usually takes 2 great players/HOF players regardless of position to win a ship....sans Hakeem's Rockets in 94, 95 and Kobe's Lakers in 2009 and 2010.

And no Paul Gasol is not a GREAT player in terms of NBA history.
Hakeem and Clyde Drexler are both HOF'ers.

And let's not forget Luke Walton is basically an underrated James Worthy.
 01-15-2012, 01:22 PM         #42
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCballer40 said:
Your making yourself look like an a.ss. This last decade have MULTIPLE teams win without a DOMINATE post scorer. You tried and failed miserably to not mention that it usually takes 2 great players/HOF players regardless of position to win a ship....sans Hakeem's Rockets in 94, 95 and Kobe's Lakers in 2009 and 2010.

And no Paul Gasol is not a GREAT player in terms of NBA history.
lol your changing up my words....I said a dominate scoring big man....Gasol has been a dominate scoring big man in this era....y the fu*k does it matter about past era he not fu*king playing in that era....and of course u need 2 great players to win a ship where did I say u dont....dude ur IQ is like a fu*king pepsi can dwg
 6 years ago '07        #43
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 bxrulez said:
Wait...Gasol isnt a dominate scoring big man? Before he came to Lakers.....he played for Memphis...and had them in the playoffs in the tough western conference....yea they got swept almost every yr he had ABSOLUTE BUMS on his team....can you name 1 teammate Gasol had from the Grizzlies I know I cant. Definition of a dominate scoring big man = A top 5 player at his position. And this DC baller idiot doesnt even need to be addressed of course no1 can be playing with HOFs right now u dummy u can only go into the HOF after u fu*kING RETIRE

smh niga the Celtics? The Celtics didnt have KG when he was still a BEAST when they won that title? He only fell off the last 2 seasons man when he won a title with C's he was THE OLD KG....top 3 Power Forward in the league still.....only team u cud really say is Heat which u nnamed ....cuz Pistons had Rasheed Wallace when he was still a top 5 PF in the league
its not about what you do on bad teams its about what you do on good teams. gasol never even won 1 playoff game in 3 series. If you are a dominant player you are going to win 1 game off the strength of yourself. I dont wanna hear he led them to the playoffs by himself but it's ok for him to not lead them to a single win by himself, doesn't make sense. You are saying teams need a dominant big man, KG wasn't dominant in any aspect of the game. rasheed Wallace top 5 power forward???? Whennnnn? Maybe in Portland but in Detroit he had decent games once in awhile but dont let that fool you he never dominated and that was his problem.
 6 years ago '11        #44
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Hakeem and Clyde Drexler are both HOF'ers.

And let's not forget Luke Walton is basically an underrated James Worthy.
TAHNK YOU for proving me right again....i forgot to mention the Pistons

and did you just compare Luke Walton in ANY FASHION to the great James Worthy

I cant

edit: Seeing what you tried to do by saying Luke Walton helped in ANY fashion for Kobe winning rings in 09 and '10. Luke avg 6mpg and 1ppg .5 rpg and 1asp in 16 playoff games. In 2010 he played in 1 post season game. But he was the James Worthy of those championship Lakers team

Last edited by DCballer40; 01-15-2012 at 01:31 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #45
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3264 3264
 DCballer40 said:
TAHNK YOU for proving me right again....i forgot to mention the Pistons

and did you just compare Luke Walton in ANY FASHION to the great James Worthy

I cant

edit: Seeing what you tried to do by saying Luke Walton helped in ANY fashion for Kobe winning rings in 09 and '10. Luke avg 6mpg and 1ppg .5 rpg and 1asp in 16 playoff games. In 2010 he played in 1 post season game. But he was the James Worthy of those championship Lakers team

He was joking
 6 years ago '06        #46
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 01-15-2012, 01:40 PM         #47
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
its not about what you do on bad teams its about what you do on good teams. gasol never even won 1 playoff game in 3 series. If you are a dominant player you are going to win 1 game off the strength of yourself. I dont wanna hear he led them to the playoffs by himself but it's ok for him to not lead them to a single win by himself, doesn't make sense. You are saying teams need a dominant big man, KG wasn't dominant in any aspect of the game. rasheed Wallace top 5 power forward???? Whennnnn? Maybe in Portland but in Detroit he had decent games once in awhile but dont let that fool you he never dominated and that was his problem.
Niga u making no sense.....he was the SECOND option on the Lakers....and won them a ring...and ur saying it doesnt matter wat u do on bad teams yet pointing out they didnt win a game in the playoffs wtfhfejshfjesfhe....man listen to urself u not making sense...if its doesnt matter what u do on bad teams what u do on good teams if Gasol came to Lakers and they win they first ring since Shaq wtf does that mean?

I cant speak to you anymore you sitting here trying to tell me KG wasnt dominate...he a legend....he fill up EVERY statistically category and has always been in big games his whole career...his numbers are ridiculous wtf u talking about...did u forgot about KG in his prime just cuz he has had 2 bad seasons and gotten old? Cmon son
 6 years ago '11        #48
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 bxrulez said:
lol your changing up my words....I said a dominate scoring big man....Gasol has been a dominate scoring big man in this era....y the fu*k does it matter about past era he not fu*king playing in that era....and of course u need 2 great players to win a ship where did I say u dont....dude ur IQ is like a fu*king pepsi can dwg
and thats your PROBLEM you dont know what a DOMINATE scoring big man is. because your some 18-22 year old sitting on Boxden trying to pass as a NBA expert. n*ggas from the 80s and 90s remember Kareem, Shaq, Ewing, Malone and Hakeem. I know Im missing 1 or 2 other dominate big men of those eras. Pau Gasol avg 18.3 and 19.6ppg in the 2009 and 2010 playoffs is NOT dominating! He is a skilled PF, his skill set make up for his lack of toughness and grit. But avg 18.5 ppg is NOT dominating in no sense of the words. Ewing avg less then 20ppg for the Knicks only twice in his 15 years there. Hakeem avg less then 20ppg, 4 seasons out of his 17 seasons in Houston. Thats DOMINATE! Gasol had 2 good years playing at a All Star level Avg 18. Him avg 20ppg as the #1 option for a garbage Memphis sqaud doesnt make him a great player...and it damn sure doesnt make him Dominate.

And this is what it always comes down to. When the Lakers win a ship its because of ow dominate Pau Gasol is/was. if the lose miserably its about how bad Kobe is. Its patethic and you have shown you dont know sh*t about NBA history let alone what a dominate player even looks like. Shaq avg 30.7, 30.4, and 28.4 is DOMINATING FOOL!
 01-15-2012, 01:47 PM         #49
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
does anyone listen to what this drama queen says anymore? for someone who claims to not use his injuries as excuses, he sure does go out of his way to let ppl know how hurt he is:confused2:

Im pretty sure last year when he was tired of answering questions about the knee he told the reporter quote on quote.. "the knee is fine and im not answering any more questions about my fu*king knee"

But he keeps yapping about the wrist..
 01-15-2012, 01:50 PM         #50
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCballer40 said:
and thats your PROBLEM you dont know what a DOMINATE scoring big man is. because your some 18-22 year old sitting on Boxden trying to pass as a NBA expert. n*ggas from the 80s and 90s remember Kareem, Shaq, Ewing, Malone and Hakeem. I know Im missing 1 or 2 other dominate big men of those eras. Pau Gasol avg 18.3 and 19.6ppg in the 2009 and 2010 playoffs is NOT dominating! He is a skilled PF, his skill set make up for his lack of toughness and grit. But avg 18.5 ppg is NOT dominating in no sense of the words. Ewing avg less then 20ppg for the Knicks only twice in his 15 years there. Hakeem avg less then 20ppg, 4 seasons out of his 17 seasons in Houston. Thats DOMINATE! Gasol had 2 good years playing at a All Star level Avg 18. Him avg 20ppg as the #1 option for a garbage Memphis sqaud doesnt make him a great player...and it damn sure doesnt make him Dominate.

And this is what it always comes down to. When the Lakers win a ship its because of ow dominate Pau Gasol is/was. if the lose miserably its about how bad Kobe is. Its patethic and you have shown you dont know sh*t about NBA history let alone what a dominate player even looks like. Shaq avg 30.7, 30.4, and 28.4 is DOMINATING FOOL!
Niga....listen....YOUR COMPARING TWO DIFF ERAS......the Era of Hakeem saw the greatest Centers and PFs EVER......IN THIS ERA WE ARE PLAYING IN NOW.....Gasol IS considered a Dominate scoring big man.....PERIOD!

Because WE DONT HAVE THAT MANY GREAT BIG MEN ANYMORE....this a diff era....think about it....outside Dwight Howard...how many great centers are there? Sit down and get yo notebook out niga and get schooled by a real niga with real knowledge....dont get defensive....learn and move on and take the L in the argument.
 6 years ago '11        #51
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 bxrulez said:
Niga u making no sense.....he was the SECOND option on the Lakers....and won them a ring...and ur saying it doesnt matter wat u do on bad teams yet pointing out they didnt win a game in the playoffs wtfhfejshfjesfhe....man listen to urself u not making sense...if its doesnt matter what u do on bad teams what u do on good teams if Gasol came to Lakers and they win they first ring since Shaq wtf does that mean?

I cant speak to you anymore you sitting here trying to tell me KG wasnt dominate...he a legend....he fill up EVERY statistically category and has always been in big games his whole career...his numbers are ridiculous wtf u talking about...did u forgot about KG in his prime just cuz he has had 2 bad seasons and gotten old? Cmon son
You fu*king idiot! If Gasol is so dominate why didnt he take the Griz to the playoffs? Kobe took a starting unit of Smush Parker, Brian Cook, Kwame Brown, and Odom with his 6TH man being Luke Walton and first big off the bench was Chris Mihm. They went to the playoffs as the 7th seed and lost to the 2nd seeded Suns. What kind of team was that and Kobe as a guard led them to a winning record and a playoff spot in the stronger Western Conf.
 6 years ago '07        #52
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 bxrulez said:

nah I just always agreed with Scottie pippen, KG was overrated. He was never a shutdown defender, never a dominant scorer and sure as hell not a dominant rebounded he jus did alot of things well. You are using the word dominant too loosely. Tell me what the Lakers record was before they got Gasol.
 01-15-2012, 01:52 PM         #53
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCballer40 said:
You fu*king idiot! If Gasol is so dominate why didnt he take the Griz to the playoffs? Kobe took a starting unit of Smush Parker, Brian Cook, Kwame Brown, and Odom with his 6TH man being Luke Walton and first big off the bench was Chris Mihm. They went to the playoffs as the 7th seed and lost to the 2nd seeded Suns. What kind of team was that and Kobe as a guard led them to a winning record and a playoff spot in the stronger Western Conf.
Damn u keep making yourself looking MORE AND MORE STUPID........Gasol DID take the Griz to the playoffs man

U obviously not reading or are reading and lack comprehension my dude how old are u?
 6 years ago '11        #54
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 bxrulez said:
Damn u keep making yourself looking MORE AND MORE STUPID........Gasol DID take the Griz to the playoffs man

U obviously not reading or are reading and lack comprehension my dude how old are u?
He has never won a playoff game before joining kobe. Real dominate i tell ya. fu*king idiot
 6 years ago '11        #55
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 bxrulez said:
Niga....listen....YOUR COMPARING TWO DIFF ERAS......the Era of Hakeem saw the greatest Centers and PFs EVER......IN THIS ERA WE ARE PLAYING IN NOW.....Gasol IS considered a Dominate scoring big man.....PERIOD!

Because WE DONT HAVE THAT MANY GREAT BIG MEN ANYMORE....this a diff era....think about it....outside Dwight Howard...how many great centers are there? Sit down and get yo notebook out niga and get schooled by a real niga with real knowledge....dont get defensive....learn and move on and take the L in the argument.
You a fu*king moron, you can type in caps blame it on the era. Do whatever you want to. This era is the most difficult for wing players to succeed in. A dominate and skilled 7 footer can k!ll in this era. Dirk has showed that the past few years. Gasol is no dominate you turd. Skilled yes, dominate NO! There doesnt need to be great Centers for their to be great or dominate post players. We just came out of an era where the league was FILLED with dominate PF's and Gasol was not 1 of them!

The West has been stacked at the PF position for the last 12-15 years! ever since Barkley and Malone hung it up. And now teams are stacking up on athletic PFs again. Thats how you win in this new era of basketball. Longer and athletic post/wing defenders for faster and quicker defensive rotations.

Im done talking to your dumb a.ss. You failed with your Jordan won with the least talent argument now your trying to tell us Gasol is dominate and was the reason Kobe won rings. fu*k OUTTA HERE
 01-15-2012, 01:56 PM         #56
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
nah I just always agreed with Scottie pippen, KG was overrated. He was never a shutdown defender, never a dominant scorer and sure as hell not a dominant rebounded he jus did alot of things well. You are using the word dominant too loosely. Tell me what the Lakers record was before they got Gasol.
Nah nah....he didnt do lot of things WELL....he did a lot of things GREAT.....Odom does a lot of things well.....KG did a lot of things GREAT......he was like 24pts 13plus boards 5 + a.ssists about 2 blocks 1.5 steals a game in the primes of his career man...thats like a basketball machine to have on your team.
 6 years ago '11        #57
DCballer40 
space
space
space
Also Kevin Garnett was not a DOMINATE scoring player in the C's title run. He was an EXCELLANT defender a shade below dominate and thats what made that team so great. He pnwed Gasol's soft a.ss in the Finals with grit, toughness, and fortitude. Also Gasol WAS just as skilled as Gasol before the knee injury in terms of finesse, footwork and shooting skill. He still wasn't dominating anyone.

Last edited by DCballer40; 01-15-2012 at 02:10 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #58
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 DCballer40 said:
You a fu*king moron, you can type in caps blame it on the era. Do whatever you want to. This era is the most difficult for wing players to succeed in. A dominate and skilled 7 footer can k!ll in this era. Dirk has showed that the past few years. Gasol is no dominate you turd. Skilled yes, dominate NO! There doesnt need to be great Centers for their to be great or dominate post players. We just came out of an era where the league was FILLED with dominate PF's and Gasol was not 1 of them!

The West has been stacked at the PF position for the last 12-15 years! ever since Barkley and Malone hung it up. And now teams are stacking up on athletic PFs again. Thats how you win in this new era of basketball. Longer and athletic post/wing defenders for faster and quicker defensive rotations.

Im done talking to your dumb a.ss. You failed with your Jordan won with the least talent argument now your trying to tell us Gasol is dominate and was the reason Kobe won rings. fu*k OUTTA HERE
bxrules must not watch basketball becuz I never heard a whole league unanimously call a dominant player "soft". Noone respects Pau Gasol but people who want to take credit from Kobe.
 01-15-2012, 01:58 PM         #59
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loso Luciano24 said:
He has never won a playoff game before joining kobe. Real dominate i tell ya. fu*king idiot
How yall gona keep changing up your stance though....first dude said He never took Griz to playoffs....I show he did....now u saying he never won a playoff game.....lol cmon yall are pathetic....just as pathetic as the team Gasol EVEN GOT INTO the playoffs....who was they starting PG fu*king Antonio Daniels or something I dont even remember

nigas flip floppin they stories like fish outa water
 6 years ago '11        #60
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 bxrulez said:
Nah nah....he didnt do lot of things WELL....he did a lot of things GREAT.....Odom does a lot of things well.....KG did a lot of things GREAT......he was like 24pts 13plus boards 5 + a.ssists about 2 blocks 1.5 steals a game in the primes of his career man...thats like a basketball machine to have on your team.
What playoff series did Garnett avg 24ppg and 13rpg? It damn sure wasnt any in the 2008 playoffs! You are an idiot! He avg 20 and 10 in the '08 playoffs and saw his avgs dip in the finals to 18ppg and 9rpg

Last edited by DCballer40; 01-15-2012 at 02:06 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy