Kobe: "I can't even feel the ball in my hand"

most viewed right now
 77
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,211 | Props total: 1269 1269
however, i myself am a lakers fans and i do agree that kobe needs to stop forcing up shots we all kno he pretty much can score at will but he has to put byum and gasol to use down there real talk
 6 years ago '11        #22
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 167 167
So let me get this straight? So Kobe should pull a Lebron and pass the ball at every chance let Gasol shoot 10-13, 15 ft stand still jump shots and and let Bynum get 20 shots (2 of which wont even make it to the rim and another 3-5 will be auto turnovers). When he does this they will lose by 15-20 to these good teams Boxden speaks of. There will be hundreds of threads talking about how Kobe lost and he's no MJ because MJ would not lose by 20. When he scores 40 and shoots 50% doing it IN A WIN....its well he took 31 shots so HE SHOULD score 40.
 6 years ago '11        #23
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 167 167
 The Bully said:
does anyone listen to what this drama queen says anymore? for someone who claims to not use his injuries as excuses, he sure does go out of his way to let ppl know how hurt he is:confused2:
Are you a fu*king MORON? Do you know how many reporters are at this dude's locker before and after every game and practice? They ask him about his wrist EVERY TIME. Im sure he has more reporters waiting on him to ask him about his wrist then you do FRIENDS.
 01-15-2012, 12:11 PM         #24
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
you dont even believe this, reporters ask questions...you just hate to hear answers
cambury owned bully
 01-15-2012, 12:13 PM         #25
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
& jordan DIDN'T make any noise winning wise without a HOF/top 50 player

so whats your point?

1-9 playoff record & he's never lead his team to a winning record without a HOF player
I didnt say Jordan won without a HOF player...I said a dominant big man....Rodman came in the SECOND run and he wasnt a dominate scoring big man...point is Jordan was the only player in history that could win with the LEAST talent....if u had to have a team with the least talent and u substitute Kobe or Jordan the Jordan team would win more games and go farther then if you had Kobe this is just common sense. Just look at what Jordan did with the Wizards when he was 40yrs old that sh*t was ridiculous, there is no way they should have won that many games or been that competitive it was ridiculous. Also dont bring up they record when taking into account the games he was injured look at they record when he ACTUALLY PLAYED. My point is Kobe aint MJ he needs to stop trying to be and needs to just fu*king learn to be a better team player....he plays the same wheter he has a wack team or a good team....I mean look at Artest who u cud say was our modern era Rodman and was always an all star or great player but then came to Lakers and sucked, Kobe dont make his teammates better or give a fu*k about em he got tunnel vision.
 01-15-2012, 12:17 PM         #26
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cambury is fat.
 6 years ago '04        #27
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
sounds painful:sick:
 6 years ago '07        #28
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 bxrulez said:
I didnt say Jordan won without a HOF player...I said a dominant big man....Rodman came in the SECOND run and he wasnt a dominate scoring big man...point is Jordan was the only player in history that could win with the LEAST talent....if u had to have a team with the least talent and u substitute Kobe or Jordan the Jordan team would win more games and go farther then if you had Kobe this is just common sense. Just look at what Jordan did with the Wizards when he was 40yrs old that sh*t was ridiculous, there is no way they should have won that many games or been that competitive it was ridiculous. Also dont bring up they record when taking into account the games he was injured look at they record when he ACTUALLY PLAYED. My point is Kobe aint MJ he needs to stop trying to be and needs to just fu*king learn to be a better team player....he plays the same wheter he has a wack team or a good team....I mean look at Artest who u cud say was our modern era Rodman and was always an all star or great player but then came to Lakers and sucked, Kobe dont make his teammates better or give a fu*k about em he got tunnel vision.
stop posting in this section, you haven't the slightest clue of what you are speaking about.
 6 years ago '11        #29
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 167 167
 bxrulez said:
I didnt say Jordan won without a HOF player...I said a dominant big man....Rodman came in the SECOND run and he wasnt a dominate scoring big man...point is Jordan was the only player in history that could win with the LEAST talent....if u had to have a team with the least talent and u substitute Kobe or Jordan the Jordan team would win more games and go farther then if you had Kobe this is just common sense. Just look at what Jordan did with the Wizards when he was 40yrs old that sh*t was ridiculous, there is no way they should have won that many games or been that competitive it was ridiculous. Also dont bring up they record when taking into account the games he was injured look at they record when he ACTUALLY PLAYED. My point is Kobe aint MJ he needs to stop trying to be and needs to just fu*king learn to be a better team player....he plays the same wheter he has a wack team or a good team....I mean look at Artest who u cud say was our modern era Rodman and was always an all star or great player but then came to Lakers and sucked, Kobe dont make his teammates better or give a fu*k about em he got tunnel vision.
 01-15-2012, 12:41 PM         #30
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCballer40 said:
you idiots cant read....look at the team he had when he first came into the league and if you can read.....when he came back with the Wizards look at the team he had. When he was healthy he had that squad in the playoff race and competitive when he was fu*king FORTY yrs old.
 6 years ago '04        #31
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,890 | Props total: 2952 2952
can we get back to the important thing and make that a smiley
 01-15-2012, 12:43 PM         #32
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can believe this story. I mean hes a natural at what hes doing so hes just doing what he knows...And thats shooting the ball.

I'm pretty sure they day he stops shooting, and stops dribbling is when the pain will really set in...Its like playing piano/instruments...Muscle Memory >>>>>
 01-15-2012, 12:46 PM         #33
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
stop posting in this section, you haven't the slightest clue of what you are speaking about.
Unlike YOU......your post holds NO WEIGHT

you just STATING sh*t when I came with the truth, can you counter how the fu*k Jordan almost single handedly built that RIDICULOUS Celtics team in the playoffs when they had Bird when he was a youngin? What was it 69pts, and Larry Bird said...."that wasnt Micheal Jordan that was God" lol thats how GREAT he played....dude didnt have a sick team in that playoffs....you know HOW HARD IT IS to win without A GREAT SCORING BIG MAN....COME ON BIG MAN ANSWER ME

How many teams have won the Finals WITHOUT a DOMINATE CENTER or POWER FORWARD.....how many? No not how many burgers comes in the new Wendys value meal niga FOCUS how many teams have won the Finals without a Dominate scoring Big man........



























Big Man
 01-15-2012, 12:52 PM         #34
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Give Kobe that 91-93 Bulls and he'd three peat too.
 01-15-2012, 12:55 PM         #35
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Give Kobe that 91-93 Bulls and he'd three peat too.
LMAO no he wouldnt....you have no idea the caliber of teams he played against to win those titles. The fu*king Jazz STAYED IN THE PLAYOFFS in the WEST.........in the DOMINATE WESTERN CONFERENCE.....until THEY RETIRED....what does that tell you? Pippen wouldnt have been able to stand playing along side Kobes gunning a.ss for more then a season that sh*t would have been a trainwreck.
 6 years ago '07        #36
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 bxrulez said:
Unlike YOU......your post holds NO WEIGHT

you just STATING sh*t when I came with the truth, can you counter how the fu*k Jordan almost single handedly built that RIDICULOUS Celtics team in the playoffs when they had Bird when he was a youngin? What was it 69pts, and Larry Bird said...."that wasnt Micheal Jordan that was God" lol thats how GREAT he played....dude didnt have a sick team in that playoffs....you know HOW HARD IT IS to win without A GREAT SCORING BIG MAN....COME ON BIG MAN ANSWER ME

How many teams have won the Finals WITHOUT a DOMINATE CENTER or POWER FORWARD.....how many? No not how many burgers comes in the new Wendys value meal niga FOCUS how many teams have won the Finals without a Dominate scoring Big man........

























Big Man

in the last decade Lakers, pistons, celtis and heat
 6 years ago '11        #37
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 167 167
 bxrulez said:
you idiots cant read....look at the team he had when he first came into the league and if you can read.....when he came back with the Wizards look at the team he had. When he was healthy he had that squad in the playoff race and competitive when he was fu*king FORTY yrs old.
I can read...you have no CLUE WTF you are talking about and you're making yourself look like an absolute FOOL RIGHT NOW! Tell me the teams and what years Jordan made "least talented" teams playoff contenders. Dont worry I'll wait....MATTER of fact, I wont wait! Was it the 2 teams in Washington that went 37-45 in back to back years? Was it the 84, 85, 86 Bulls teams that were below .500? But ofcourse you are talking of the later Bulls teams that had HOF'er Scottie Pippen.

Also at you saying Rodman wasnt a dominate scorer. No sh*t he didnt need to be playing with Jordan! He was the most prolific rebounder of the era and was one of the greatest post defenders to ever lace up his sneakers.
 6 years ago '04        #38
TVee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,307 | Props total: 1919 1919
I know dudes a f*ggit but hes pretty dead on here. Kobe is sly with his excuses and complaining.


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #39
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 167 167
 bxrulez said:
Unlike YOU......your post holds NO WEIGHT

you just STATING sh*t when I came with the truth, can you counter how the fu*k Jordan almost single handedly built that RIDICULOUS Celtics team in the playoffs when they had Bird when he was a youngin? What was it 69pts, and Larry Bird said...."that wasnt Micheal Jordan that was God" lol thats how GREAT he played....dude didnt have a sick team in that playoffs....you know HOW HARD IT IS to win without A GREAT SCORING BIG MAN....COME ON BIG MAN ANSWER ME

How many teams have won the Finals WITHOUT a DOMINATE CENTER or POWER FORWARD.....how many? No not how many burgers comes in the new Wendys value meal niga FOCUS how many teams have won the Finals without a Dominate scoring Big man........



























Big Man
Your making yourself look like an a.ss. This last decade have MULTIPLE teams win without a DOMINATE post scorer. You tried and failed miserably to not mention that it usually takes 2 great players/HOF players regardless of position to win a ship....sans Hakeem's Rockets in 94, 95 and Kobe's Lakers in 2009 and 2010.

And no Paul Gasol is not a GREAT player in terms of NBA history.
 01-15-2012, 01:18 PM         #40
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
in the last decade Lakers, pistons, celtis and heat
Wait...Gasol isnt a dominate scoring big man? Before he came to Lakers.....he played for Memphis...and had them in the playoffs in the tough western conference....yea they got swept almost every yr he had ABSOLUTE BUMS on his team....can you name 1 teammate Gasol had from the Grizzlies I know I cant. Definition of a dominate scoring big man = A top 5 player at his position. And this DC baller idiot doesnt even need to be addressed of course no1 can be playing with HOFs right now u dummy u can only go into the HOF after u fu*kING RETIRE

smh niga the Celtics? The Celtics didnt have KG when he was still a BEAST when they won that title? He only fell off the last 2 seasons man when he won a title with C's he was THE OLD KG....top 3 Power Forward in the league still.....only team u cud really say is Heat which u nnamed ....cuz Pistons had Rasheed Wallace when he was still a top 5 PF in the league
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy