Is Tom Brady the first starting QB in history to punt? (video)

most viewed right now
 113
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 75
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '05        #41
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2402 2402
nope...sorry....a n*gga has already done that too...i know it hurst
 01-15-2012, 11:35 AM         #42
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sorry Vick can punt, be the first man down the field, make the tackle, force the fumble, recover the fumble and score the touchdown, before the refs blow the whistle..
 6 years ago '08        #43
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
the TS asked a question, it got answered, then he got mad




anyways, that randall cunningham punt posted earlier is like a 90 or 91 yarder and is the fourth longest punt in nfl history.
 6 years ago '04        #44
EGO 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
I still don't understand where I got mad. I asked a question, someone tried to insult me by asking how old I was, I said I'm old enough but I don't really care to follow trivial stats/history so I didn't know. Some of y'all reach too hard.
 6 years ago '05        #45
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 e G o Maniac said:
I still don't understand where I got mad. I asked a question, someone tried to insult me by asking how old I was, I said I'm old enough but I don't really care to follow trivial stats/history so I didn't know. Some of y'all reach too hard.
Asking how old you were was a legit question though...cuz as you have been told, sh*ts been done COUNTLESS times over the years...so to think this was the 1st time it ever happened, kinda makes you look like you dont know sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #46
EGO 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 astroblack9 said:
Asking how old you were was a legit question though...cuz as you have been told, sh*ts been done COUNTLESS times over the years...so to think this was the 1st time it ever happened, kinda makes you look like you dont know sh*t
Touché. Just never seen it myself. Never seen a packer do it and it's not something they talk about on Sportscenter. Not something id randomly think of to look up. Dont watch enough of the other teams games to know. Hence, me not knowing. Thread fail, whatever. Was drunk at the time anyway
 6 years ago '05        #47
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 e G o Maniac said:
Touché. Just never seen it myself. Never seen a packer do it and it's not something they talk about on Sportscenter. Not something id randomly think of to look up. Dont watch enough of the other teams games to know. Hence, me not knowing. Thread fail, whatever. Was drunk at the time anyway
Can respect that...that drunk posting be worst than texting sometimes
 6 years ago '05        #48
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 479 479
 e G o Maniac said:
I just don't keep up with stupid stats like these.
Then why the fu*k did you make this thread...
 6 years ago '08        #49
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,471 | Props total: 562 562
What was up with that? I saw that sh*t and was crying like why did they punt and on third down? Was it Josh McDaniels way of saying naw we won't run up the score on yall anymore
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy