'Battle Of LA' - Clippers vs Lakers - 10:30ET - Kobe 40+ Again?

most viewed right now
 60
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
173 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
129 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #301
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
The last thing Gasol needs is more 20 ft standing shots.
 6 years ago '08        #302
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
avatar space
space
$38,748 | Props total: 8981 8981
The Lakers bigs combined for 26 pts on 27 attempts while Kobe put up 42 on 28 attempts with great efficiency.

So for anyone trying to argue Kobes the reason they lost, you might want to give watching the games a try.

Both Pau and Bynum did a poor job of positioning themselves in the post and spacing to even make passing the ball them to a viable option.
 6 years ago '04        #303
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8419 8419
 DCballer40 said:
To be honest with you guys...I could care less if the Lakers win...as long as Kobe drops big numbers Im cool.
and there you have it folks
 6 years ago '04        #304
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8419 8419
 Illuminati said:
The Lakers bigs combined for 26 pts on 27 attempts while Kobe put up 42 on 28 attempts with great efficiency.

So for anyone trying to argue Kobes the reason they lost, you might want to give watching the games a try.

Both Pau and Bynum did a poor job of positioning themselves in the post and spacing to even make passing the ball them to a viable option.
Kobe is one of the main reasons why they lost.
how can you expect other to score when there is no balanced offense
in the cluth i only seen kobe pass the ball when he had absolutely no chance of shooting or when he was double teamed. he was basically forced to pass.
I didn't see a offense ran hardly in the 2nd half. It was basically #Kobe = I don't have a shot = you shoot it. That type of offense does not keep everyone involved
 6 years ago '11        #305
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 Javon23 said:
and there you have it folks
You got damn right! Its time for 1 of those so called great big men to carry the torch! Either they step up and dominate or step to the side and let Kobe earn his paycheck everynight. Kobe can pass the ball to open players all game long and watch those same players get sh*tted on defense. I watched the WORST rebounding team in the NBA grab 19 offensive rebounds and make 9 3's.

If the Lakers get sh*tted on...everyone cries Kobe only scored 20. If Kobe drops 42 on 50% shooting....its another thing. Its time for 1 of those 2 bigs to step up or get out of LA!
 6 years ago '05        #306
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 DCballer40 said:
To be honest with you guys...I could care less if the Lakers win...as long as Kobe drops big numbers Im cool.
:wow:
 6 years ago '05        #307
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$18,394 | Props total: 8072 8072
 Illuminati said:
The Lakers bigs combined for 26 pts on 27 attempts while Kobe put up 42 on 28 attempts with great efficiency.

So for anyone trying to argue Kobes the reason they lost, you might want to give watching the games a try.

Both Pau and Bynum did a poor job of positioning themselves in the post and spacing to even make passing the ball them to a viable option.
Pau has flashes of brilliance where he post up and makes the defense look inferior. Then the very next play he'll get the ball and stand with his back to the basket and look confused to 15 seconds.

Drew is a beast but he doesn't like to pass out the post to the open shooter and then re-establish. He spins into the double then powers up a shot.

Kobe goes off but still takes and makes some shots that you wish he would've passed but what can you do .

Tonight the Clippers just knocked down every big three and made keys plays down the stretch.
 6 years ago '11        #308
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 Javon23 said:
Kobe is one of the main reasons why they lost.
how can you expect other to score when there is no balanced offense
in the cluth i only seen kobe pass the ball when he had absolutely no chance of shooting or when he was double teamed. he was basically forced to pass.
I didn't see a offense ran hardly in the 2nd half. It was basically #Kobe = I don't have a shot = you shoot it. That type of offense does not keep everyone involved
Dude give this sh*t a rest fam....seriously if you hate these dudes that bad then bet against them EVERY NIGHT. If your going to be a full time hater/d!ck rider at least put money in your pocket or have a real reason to watch the games.
 6 years ago '05        #309
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$18,394 | Props total: 8072 8072
And let's not ignore the fact that our two 7 footers got bi*ched out on the boards tonight. The Clippers grabbed all the big Offense boards when the Lakers were within striking distance
 6 years ago '08        #310
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
avatar space
space
$38,748 | Props total: 8981 8981
Let me try this again. The Lakers loss had nothing to do with their:

Inability to rebound
Defend altogether
Establish either of their bigs in the post
Make their wide open shots

But according to you, you're able to pin this loss squarely on the shoulders of Kobe because he disrupts the 'flow' of the offense? The same Laker offense that:

Shot 42% from the field (excluding Kobes contributions)
The same offense highlighted by Pau Gasols shot selection which consisted of an abundance of jumpers

You can't run an offense when your primary are bigs are drifting towards the perimeter and your guards are incapable of hitting their wide open shots with any consistency.

We weren't watching the same game.
 6 years ago '07        #311
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
avatar space
space
$30,457 | Props total: 14883 14883
 Loso Luciano24 said:
n*ggaz in here saying lakers are trash. fu*k world yall in. Dumb a.ss n*ggaz. Lakers won the past 8-11 games and 1st in the pacific. fu*k does that make the clippers B.
lakers last 11 games

ny-w
den-w
den-l
hou-w
port-l
gs-w
mem-w
pho-w
utah-w
clev-w
clipps-l

that schedule was tough



the clipps actually tied for 1st place with lakers

 6 years ago '11        #312
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 MadGam325 said:
:wow:
Yep...Im a Kobe fan FIRST. When Kobe carries a team to a ship (2009) people give the credit to Gasol. Now Kobe playing All Word and Gasol is no where to be found. I dont want the God carrying another a team anywhere only to get ALL THE BLAME when the team loses (ala last year vs the Mavs)
 6 years ago '11        #313
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
Originally Posted by DCballer40
To be honest with you guys...I could care less if the Lakers win...as long as Kobe drops big numbers Im cool.
Damn dunny
 6 years ago '11        #314
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 Illuminati said:
Let me try this again. The Lakers loss had nothing to do with their:

Inability to rebound
Defend altogether
Establish either of their bigs in the post
Make their wide open shots

But according to you, you're able to pin this loss squarely on the shoulders of Kobe because he disrupts the 'flow' of the offense? The same Laker offense that:

Shot 42% from the field (excluding Kobes contributions)
The same offense highlighted by Pau Gasols shot selection which consisted of an abundance of jumpers

You can't run an offense when your primary are bigs are drifting towards the perimeter and your guards are incapable of hitting their wide open shots with any consistency.

We weren't watching the same game.


Beautifully put. fu*k these haters dunny


n*ggaz let "HATE" cloud reality.
 6 years ago '11        #315
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 Illuminati said:
Let me try this again. The Lakers loss had nothing to do with their:

Inability to rebound
Defend altogether
Establish either of their bigs in the post
Make their wide open shots

But according to you, you're able to pin this loss squarely on the shoulders of Kobe because he disrupts the 'flow' of the offense? The same Laker offense that:

Shot 42% from the field (excluding Kobes contributions)
The same offense highlighted by Pau Gasols shot selection which consisted of an abundance of jumpers

You can't run an offense when your primary are bigs are drifting towards the perimeter and your guards are incapable of hitting their wide open shots with any consistency.

We weren't watching the same game.
Its not even worth it....it really isnt. Kobe shooting 50% and keeping the team in the game is hurting the team now. Duke played the entire 4th quarter...he could of called it a night if this is what he gets for his efforts
 6 years ago '08        #316
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
avatar space
space
$38,748 | Props total: 8981 8981
And for all you Bynum advocates you do realize that he's just as much a black hole on offense and turns into a turnover prone post threat when the D collapses on him? How do you expect someone like that to pass out of double teams when he goes to in 1 gear when he touches the ball?
 6 years ago '04        #317
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
Lakers did same thang Miami did couldn't rebound, gave up 2nd chance pts and allow those 3pt shots.. Kobe only reason it wasn't a blow out
 6 years ago '04        #318
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
Lakers bigs..

No rebounds = no shots..

Float to the perimeter = go back to fu*king Europe with that sh*t

Can't take double team = don't take 10 seconds to get into your damn move
 6 years ago '11        #319
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 Illuminati said:
And for all you Bynum advocates you do realize that he's just as much a black hole on offense and turns into a turnover prone post threat when the D collapses on him? How do you expect someone like that to pass out of double teams when he goes to in 1 gear when he touches the ball?
Like i said. All bynum wants to do is score. IF he doesnt. He doesnt care.
 6 years ago '04        #320
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8419 8419
 DCballer40 said:
Dude give this sh*t a rest fam....seriously if you hate these dudes that bad then bet against them EVERY NIGHT. If your going to be a full time hater/d!ck rider at least put money in your pocket or have a real reason to watch the games.
you think i dont make money of these n!ggas
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
23 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy