Do You Think People Should Have To Root For Their Hometown Team?

most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 90
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 The Blueprint said:
That dumbass just exposing himself with every post.

You're the epitome of a bandwagon fan f*ggot a.ss threadstarter.

Let me block your post so I don't have to see you or your d!cksucking comments
 6 years ago '05        #82
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1690 1690
 Kingpin 313 said:
you missed the point who would root for a team that has lost for 7 years straight if they wasn't a real fan
?


You must have just started watching sports watching your team lose for almost a decade is a long time


Youre saying it like the pats have been sh*t for the past 7 years. In the past 7 years, they have won 76% of their games (86-26), never lost more than 6 games in a season and even had a 16-0 season with a trip to the super bowl. Yeah im sure its been REAL hard being a pats fan the past 7 years

Try being a chargers/padres fan, been a fan for 25 years and have NEVER seen us win a championship. Or an Orlando magic fan for 20 years, same result

7 years isnt sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #83
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 Tecnique said:
I dont really care if people pull for different teams but atleast make who you pull for make sense regionally.

Lakers
Steelers
Red Sox
Dodgers

 6 years ago '05        #84
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,892 | Props total: 8414 8414
 Kingpin 313 said:
you missed the point who would root for a team that has lost for 7 years straight if they wasn't a real fan
?


You must have just started watching sports watching your team lose for almost a decade is a long time
you cant be serious with this. the pats have won what 3 chips in the last 12 years. i love all my philly teams and i have 1 championship (phillies in 08) in my 25 years of existence, out of ALL my teams, and you're acting like not winning one in 7 years is a long time when right before that you won 3 in 4 years. theres few teams that wouldnt want the resume that the pats have
 6 years ago '10        #85
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 Chief Dee said:
Sport teams should be inherited not chosen. My favorite teams are the Chicago Bulls, Chicago Bears, Chicago White Sox, and Chicago Blackhawks. I inherited all my teams from my male relatives and that's how it should be. There's nothing lamer than a little kid chosing a team on the other side of the country when he's 9 years old, growing up as a fan of that team, and then pretending that doesnt make him a bandwagoner.

YES, even children can be bandwagoner so that whole, "I dont root for my hometown because Ive liked another out of state team since I was a kid" excuse is bullsh*t. And that's why you dont allow little a.ss kids to pick teams, males in your family should groomed you to rep your city and not be a ring chaser.
both sides of my family could give a fu*k about basketball soooo....
 6 years ago '10        #86
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 1445 1445
You can root for whoever. It ain't a big deal.
 6 years ago '07        #87
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 439 439
the name in front of the jersey should ALWAYS BE more important than the name on the back... if not you're a bandwagon fan
 01-14-2012, 01:19 PM         #88
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im from the Bronx, NY hate the Yankees...







But love the Mets o_O
My pops did this to me tho I was fuhked either way. All my pics as a kid Mets this Mets that. Still got the championship team starting lineup set.
Pops wanted to root for both NY teams without feeling guilty lol

Well played dad well played lol


Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 01-14-2012 at 01:22 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #89
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
I don't think so, but I think there has to be some meaning behind the team you rooting for.

Some people move. Some people grow up with parents or family from another state/city and grow up being a fan of that team.

Too many variables to sit here and say look, you have to root for your hometown team.
 6 years ago '11        #90
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 FalconBuddha said:
Youre saying it like the pats have been sh*t for the past 7 years. In the past 7 years, they have won 76% of their games (86-26), never lost more than 6 games in a season and even had a 16-0 season with a trip to the super bowl. Yeah im sure its been REAL hard being a pats fan the past 7 years

Try being a chargers/padres fan, been a fan for 25 years and have NEVER seen us win a championship. Or an Orlando magic fan for 20 years, same result

7 years isnt sh*t
Once again you missed the point its not about who team has been losing the longest the point is a bandwagon fan is not about to root for a losing team longer then maybe 3 years then they say fu*k it I'm on to the next one
 6 years ago '04        #91
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 3269 3269
ahh I remember a thread like this a couple years back...i don't see anything wrong with repping a team other than your home team...you like who you like...it is what it is..you can't make someone a fan of a team they hate
 6 years ago '11        #92
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 StateProperty88 said:
you cant be serious with this. the pats have won what 3 chips in the last 12 years. i love all my philly teams and i have 1 championship (phillies in 08) in my 25 years of existence, out of ALL my teams, and you're acting like not winning one in 7 years is a long time when right before that you won 3 in 4 years. theres few teams that wouldnt want the resume that the pats have
You missed the point just like the other guy
 6 years ago '04        #93
Jaysin_305 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$3,314 | Props total: 255 255
cowboys nfl
yankees mlb
magic-lakers nba


you can like any team you want just dont ride on them when they lose , thats a bandwagon imo
nba is the only sport where i always get divided .the home town is the magic but i always been a laker fan kobe is my favorite player period.


Last edited by Jaysin_305; 01-14-2012 at 01:39 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #94
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,798 | Props total: 14598 14598
 MR FIGGA said:
You can root for whoever. It ain't a big deal.
........
 6 years ago '04        #95
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Kingpin 313 said:
I love when people say I only like the patriots because they win but when i say they haven't won a Superbowl since 04 don't you think I would have jumped off 3 years ago if I was a bandwagon fan they shut up
Quick
The Cowboys haven't won sh*t in forever and they're still considered bandwagon.
 6 years ago '08        #96
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$18,975 | Props total: 7399 7399
As long as your with your team through the long haul u can do whatever. I dont see how u can rep a team thats 300 miles from you especially when u never seen them play in person. And I dont see how u can be a fan of a team in LA, Massachusetts, and Texas but do u .
 6 years ago '10        #97
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,784 | Props total: 982 982
People like what they like. I will forever be a Raiders, Warriors, and A's fan even though I moved from the Bay back in 2007. I cant see myself rooting for the Lakers and Dodgers since I moved to Los Angeles.

If you stick with your team through the hard times, then it will be all worth it when they start winning on a consistent basis.


On another note, these Los Angeles females are .


Last edited by SoulOnIce; 01-14-2012 at 01:41 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #98
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 3269 3269
 Chief Dee said:
Sport teams should be inherited not chosen. My favorite teams are the Chicago Bulls, Chicago Bears, Chicago White Sox, and Chicago Blackhawks. I inherited all my teams from my male relatives and that's how it should be. There's nothing lamer than a little kid chosing a team on the other side of the country when he's 9 years old, growing up as a fan of that team, and then pretending that doesnt make him a bandwagoner.

YES, even children can be bandwagoner so that whole, "I dont root for my hometown because Ive liked another out of state team since I was a kid" excuse is bullsh*t. And that's why you dont allow little a.ss kids to pick teams, males in your family should groomed you to rep your city and not be a ring chaser.
So now people shouldnt have the right to choose but rather pretend to like/support their hometown team because of some unwritten code?? Makes no sense to me but if that helps you decipher between who is "real" and who is fake then so be it
 6 years ago '05        #99
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,892 | Props total: 8414 8414
 Kingpin 313 said:
You missed the point just like the other guy
no i didnt, you're acting like its some type of chore to be a pats fan because they havent won in it all in 7 years.

fact of the matter is in that span of time the pats have still been one of the better teams in the league, and has been to a superbowl in that time, and was a lucky play away from winning it all and having a perfect season. not to mention you have one of the best coaches and quarterback that has ever lived. pats fans have it better than most, regardless of what they have done in the last 7 years, and even in the last 7 years they have had a good run, and before that they won 3 chips in 4 years. thats why you would root for them, whether you're a real fan of theirs or not
 6 years ago '11        #100
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 StateProperty88 said:
no i didnt, you're acting like its some type of chore to be a pats fan because they havent won in it all in 7 years.

fact of the matter is in that span of time the pats have still been one of the better teams in the league, and has been to a superbowl in that time, and was a lucky play away from winning it all and having a perfect season. not to mention you have one of the best coaches and quarterback that has ever lived. pats fans have it better than most, regardless of what they have done in the last 7 years, and even in the last 7 years they have had a good run, and before that they won 3 chips in 4 years. thats why you would root for them, whether you're a real fan of theirs or not
I'm different making the playoffs doesn't matter if you lose the goal is the winning the Superbowl everybody else is a loser it don't matter if you go 0-16 or make it to the Superbowl and lose both teams didn't achieve anything one just got to go on vacation earlier


A bandwagon fan is not about to root for a losing team for almost a decade they would have been moved on to who ever been winning


Last edited by Kingpin 313; 01-14-2012 at 01:56 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy