most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #401
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
 RJ96 said:
again I repeat they NEVER deduct a point for grabbing the fence on the 1st offense can y'all please stop crying now?
they need to start ... it is usually a blatant rule break, unlike a kick to the nuts ... that is 99% of the time accidental... fu*king idiots grabbing the cage for the only reason for not getting their fake cheek smashed in!
 6 years ago '09        #402
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,135 | Props total: 7291 7291
dl link up yet for the ppv
 6 years ago '07        #403
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
 ShadyVsEminem said:
The UFC doesnt hire the officials
no athletic commission in brazil so the ufc hires the refs
 6 years ago '04        #404
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
I don't give a fu*k if Fail Sonnen beats Silva in a rematch, Silva will go down in history as one of the greatest f!ghters ever. Accept it, move on...
sup man?
 6 years ago '05        #405
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 699 699
 Wawdy24 said:
they need to start ... it is usually a blatant rule break, unlike a kick to the nuts ... that is 99% of the time accidental... fu*king idiots grabbing the cage for the only reason for not getting their fake cheek smashed in!
I somewhat agree, but it's instinct to grab something if you are about to be put on your a.ss...
 6 years ago '05        #406
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 699 699
 Wawdy24 said:
sup man?
Chillin, whats been going on? I tend to come out of lurk mode on f!ght night... Lol
 6 years ago '11        #407
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,320 | Props total: 8444 8444
 Wawdy24 said:
Theres a reason I dont purchase other country UFC Events ... it all started with a free card in Matt Hammill vs Mike Bisbing ... apparently you are too blind to see the sh*t decisions in all cards recently. Lil Nog over Brillz, two of Evans last three wins ... Machida over Rua ... yea you are a true die hard ... Officiating is horrid as well as judges... start banning these clowns (officials) because they have no idea what the fu*k they are doing apparently. Money has Aldo up in the air ready to take back control, you get a verbal warning and the take down fails? Start taking points away from these fu*king clowns ... obviously you have the UFCs d!ck (as well as the officials d!cks) firmly planted in your mouth!
Well a.ssuming your right, everything is fixed because money makes the world go round. What you gonna do about it? Keep watching most likely.....
 6 years ago '04        #408
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
I somewhat agree, but it's instinct to grab something if you are about to be put on your a.ss...
rule break ... should start auto deducting points and placed on the ground in position in the control you would have had ... most of the time it is blatant like when dudes are pressed against the cage, getting pummeled, and they use it for leverage, or use it to not be pulled away into guard ... fu*king point system is fu*ked, rules are fu*ked ... its like it is fixed. perfect example ... Rumble gets a standup after working for 5 seconds on the ground once he is about to pummel Belfort mercilessly ... not once, but two times ... fu*king seemed suspicious to me!
 6 years ago '04        #409
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 PotheadFocker said:
Well a.ssuming your right, everything is fixed because money makes the world go round. What you gonna do about it? Keep watching most likely.....
Ill slap ur fu*king face with a fistfull of ones bi*ch ... now get Danas fat white c*ck back in ur mouth
 6 years ago '08        #410
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1

Dudes still crying over the fence grab.

He had no chance of beating Aldo either way, were we watching the same f!ght? nothing he tried was working, and its not like Aldo won off of points and the fence penalty would've been a game changer.

6 years ago '11        #411
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,320 | Props total: 8444 8444
 Wawdy24 said:
Ill slap ur fu*king face with a fistfull of ones bi*ch ... now get Danas fat white c*ck back in ur mouth
I doubt its fat
 6 years ago '04        #412
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 ManOfSteel23 said:

Dudes still crying over the fence grab.

He had no chance of beating Aldo either way, were we watching the same f!ght? nothing he tried was working, and its not like Aldo won off of points and the fence penalty would've been a game changer.

did I say he woulda won anything? If anything it would have made it more interesting you fu*king retard ... learn to comprehend the english language, then come chit chat.
 6 years ago '04        #413
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 PotheadFocker said:
I doubt its fat
Sizing dudes up like that ... HOMO!
 6 years ago '07        #414
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
Just uploaded the Event its in JB
 6 years ago '05        #415
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
Barboza gets $6,000 to show, $6,000 more to win...

but he got $130,000 in bonuses tonight - UFC 142
$100,000 bonus last time...UFC 134
and $70,000 bonus before that...UFC 128

Barboza is maximizing the hell out of those UFC bonuses, when you see he only gets $6,000 to f!ght...
 01-15-2012, 02:02 AM         #416
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They cut Anthony from the UFC
 6 years ago '04        #417
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2537 2537
 KingOnSlaught said:
Just uploaded the Event its in JB

Whats JB.

they watchin....

01-15-2012, 02:47 AM         #418
Tony Tracksuits  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Give ZAO some love too
 01-15-2012, 04:30 AM         #419
Tony Tracksuits  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Thank you I try.. unlike thread starter
sorry i offended you people like me have jobs and i put that together in 2 minutes..I have money so i dont even know where to look for streams you wanna be salty go fu*k your self you bozo jerk job
 6 years ago '04        #420
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 Wawdy24 said:
rule break ... should start auto deducting points and placed on the ground in position in the control you would have had ... most of the time it is blatant like when dudes are pressed against the cage, getting pummeled, and they use it for leverage, or use it to not be pulled away into guard ... fu*king point system is fu*ked, rules are fu*ked ... its like it is fixed. perfect example ... Rumble gets a standup after working for 5 seconds on the ground once he is about to pummel Belfort mercilessly ... not once, but two times ... fu*king seemed suspicious to me!
get the fu*k outta here dude was tired right after he slammed that n*gga he lost all his juice and was f!ghting sloppy a.ss hell he was doing no work at all and looked like he was waiting for vitor to choke him out when he was on his back i thought they were gonna stand them up at that point... and mendes still couldn't slam jose after he stopped holding the cage so you can outta here with that sh*t two the only person that got fu*ked to night was silva.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago