Breaking News: Manny Pacquiao Agrees to May 5th and 50/50 Split. Fight On?

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,131 | Props total: 4527 4527

[pic - click to view]

aint no way floyd doing a 50/50
 01-13-2012, 10:28 PM         #82
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost8 said:
How is Floyd the "people's champ"? Don't nobody but his stans like him
Thats the problem though....people view and judge sports off WHO THEY LIKE......not who is ACTUALLY BETTER.....thats the weakest and most illogical way to view things and is a reflection of the level of your intelligence believe it or not.....me personally can be a fan of a team but if another team is better I will admit it, wont just say my team is better because I LIKE THEM....wtf is that? Thats corny.....
 6 years ago '04        #83
Syko 
space
space
$166 | Props total: 0 0
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
So wait a second.............

means a lot of bullsh*t is coming from manny's camp. The excuses just keep piling up.
 6 years ago '10        #84
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #85
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
Pac-Man and Mayweather are at the end of their prime, they need to go ahead and get this money before either one of them loses to someone who isnt well known. Man I wouldnt be suprised if the f!ght ends with a draw so they can milk the cow even more. Pac-Man lost his last f!ght, but the people who back him have too much influence to allow him to lose. Im starting to think boxing is like WWF, I'm sticking with MMA and the UFC, they have exciting f!ghts almost every month.
 6 years ago '08        #86
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 S W A N said:
I think people tend to forget that floyd also agreed to mannys terms of crazy weight limit penalties glove size ring size etc. Its not a one way street here. I know they hyping the f!ght but i wish both of em shut the fuk up til the papers are sign. This f!ght is going down the road of detox and a rocafella reunion album with jayz.
yeah i agree. its definitely a two way street. i just know that in the beginning, everything went extremely smooth until the very last request, which was by floyd, about the testing. that single event is what derailed everything. but either way, people dont understand that theres always a ton of demands by camps in boxing. sh*t, the demands are just as important as any other aspect in todays boxing as far as making f!ghts happen. example, look at roy jones jr and bhop. their second f!ght didnt occur until yeeeeeears later and both were out of their primes because they both had major egos and wouldnt f!ght over minor issues. and when a single demand isnt met, then the finger pointing about who is ducking who begins. when its all said and done, these cats need to shut their mouths, put their nuts on the table, put on a great show, and make this money. until then, this f!ght is the equivalent to a detox album.
 01-13-2012, 11:40 PM         #87
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thirdc0astgh0st said:
Pac-Man and Mayweather are at the end of their prime, they need to go ahead and get this money before either one of them loses to someone who isnt well known. Man I wouldnt be suprised if the f!ght ends with a draw so they can milk the cow even more. Pac-Man lost his last f!ght, but the people who back him have too much influence to allow him to lose. Im starting to think boxing is like WWF, I'm sticking with MMA and the UFC, they have exciting f!ghts almost every month.
Floyd at the end of his prime? do you watch boxing?
 6 years ago '04        #88
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
 ghost8 said:
How is Floyd the "people's champ"? Don't nobody but his stans like him
You ain't sh*t, you don't know nothing about boxing..

01-13-2012, 11:50 PM         #89
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
since when does manny speak for himself
 6 years ago '10        #90
republican01 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
space
$70 | Props total: 63 63
Cool video with a summary of latest events

6 years ago '07        #91
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,091 | Props total: 30415 30415
LOL.

Okay... it's on manny's page.

Did he tell his promoter? Cuz his promoter seems to think it's NOT HAPPENING.

Did he tell his advisor? Cuz his advisor seems to think May 5 is IMPOSSIBLE!

Did he tell his trainer to be available for a training camp for MAy 5? Cuz his trainer seems to think that the Manny ain't f!ghting in may or against Floyd Mayweather.

So who did manny tell that is of any importance? He always accepts the f!ght in the philipines. He always accepts the f!ght on filipino tv. He always accepts the f!ght in the filipino media. As soon as that flight touches down in america... it's a different story. On HBO, it's... i will talk to my promoter. In american media, it's "my promoter will choose my f!ght".
 01-14-2012, 03:29 AM         #92
The Jester 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't see this happening, and the way Manny fought in his last f!ght, i don't think he's ready for Mayweather.

I predict another year of ducking, dodging and false news reports from both sides.
 01-14-2012, 06:43 AM         #93
Tony Tracksuits 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fail of a thread
 6 years ago '09        #94
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 psylence2k said:
none of what you're saying has any direct relevance to the main point that ppl are trying to make in here and that's that Pacquiao's win against De La Hoya isn't impressive at all mainly because De La Hoya fought around 15 to 20 lbs under his usual f!ght night weight.

Yes, Pacquiao can't technically "force" Oscar to drop down, but Oscar did have to drop if he wanted to f!ght Pacquiao, but the whole point is Manny did f!ght a severely weight drained De La Hoya which made his win not very impressive.
Where did I rate the win? I just said it was bullsh*t to say manny weight drained Oscar...when Oscar wanted the f!ght at 147 lol....He took a tuneup to begin the weight cutting. His fault, not something manny did.
 6 years ago '09        #95
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 lifeundthescope said:
Floyd at the end of his prime? do you watch boxing?
Go watch Floyd vs Carlos Baldomir and go watch the Ortiz f!ght......Enormous difference in physical ability.
 6 years ago '06        #96
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
im a hardcore manny fan but arum needs to die soon
 6 years ago '10        #97
1dcsailor 
space
space
$211 | Props total: 7 7
 stogz said:
LOL.

Okay... it's on manny's page.

Did he tell his promoter? Cuz his promoter seems to think it's NOT HAPPENING.

Did he tell his advisor? Cuz his advisor seems to think May 5 is IMPOSSIBLE!

Did he tell his trainer to be available for a training camp for MAy 5? Cuz his trainer seems to think that the Manny ain't f!ghting in may or against Floyd Mayweather.

So who did manny tell that is of any importance? He always accepts the f!ght in the philipines. He always accepts the f!ght on filipino tv. He always accepts the f!ght in the filipino media. As soon as that flight touches down in america... it's a different story. On HBO, it's... i will talk to my promoter. In american media, it's "my promoter will choose my f!ght".
lol I'm glad somebody noticed.

Hey pactards go check his site now...it has been changed. lol Manny never agreed to May 5th. He's ducking plain and simple.

All they do is put out bs articles from Arum's writers and then come back and say another thing to create confusion but the people that pay attention see through all their bullsh*t. Manny don't want the f!ght and that's it.
 6 years ago '04        #98
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
Damn...I can't believe they removed that line about him agreeing to May 5th. That's some sh*t right there. Pacquiao fans....you REALLY can't say sh*t now.

It's gonna be:

Mayweather vs Canelo
Pacquiao vs Peterson

I hope no one watches either so we can all get the f!ght we want to see.
 01-14-2012, 10:33 AM         #99
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac gon hand Floyd his a.ss

6 years ago '04        #100
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
I never seen some1 take so many L's in such short time span than pac and his camp.

Last edited by killadre; 01-14-2012 at 10:43 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago