Breaking News: Manny Pacquiao Agrees to May 5th and 50/50 Split. Fight On?

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
GangGreen227 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,822 | Props total: 128 128
so is it official or wat
 6 years ago '07        #42
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 4418 4418
Wow, he agreed to a f!ght...

Did he agree to the blood testing?
 6 years ago '10        #43
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,304 | Props total: 7716 7716
 hooligun said:
sh*t is on his official site though
They got quotes about everything, except the part about him agreeing to May 5th. Link already posted on the first page, of Top Rank saying that is not true.

Remove from *HOT TOPIC*

Last edited by jmheight1; 01-13-2012 at 05:23 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #44
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
Wont believe it till I see Mayweather sucker punching Pacman
 6 years ago '09        #45
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 mcruz said:
And Manny hasnt already proven that he isn't one of the greats?

8 different titles in 8 different weight classes while moving up?

Some of you Floyd stans are delusional! I hope you know Floyd isn't the only boxer to go undefeated in his career. Some of the greatest boxers have losses on they records and Floyd is not even in the same category as them.

Floyd needs this f!ght more than Manny does, cause boxing knows Floyd is a great f!ghter but has dodged a lot of other f!ghters besides Manny
We all know that 154 lb title was complete trash. He wasn't a champion in that division.
 6 years ago '04        #46
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,409 | Props total: 11788 11788
man i almost came n*gga lol dont do that sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #47
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,816 | Props total: 1849 1849
 KingoBling said:
Canelo vs Maywether would make more sense since its cin de mayo.

actually it doesn't make sense since if you polll the whole country of Mexcio they'd probably prefer to see the Mayweather vs. Pacquiao f!ght.

mcruz said:
And Manny hasnt already proven that he isn't one of the greats?

8 different titles in 8 different weight classes while moving up?

Some of you Floyd stans are delusional! I hope you know Floyd isn't the only boxer to go undefeated in his career. Some of the greatest boxers have losses on they records and Floyd is not even in the same category as them.

Floyd needs this f!ght more than Manny does, cause boxing knows Floyd is a great f!ghter but has dodged a lot of other f!ghters besides Manny

I guess we forget when Manny dodged Mosley when he was still looking good, or when he weight drained De La Hoya to 20 lbs under his natural weight or beat up a broken Cotto or little Hatton after Mayweather took him off his undefeated streak, or let's just ignore the fact that damn near half those belts were won at catch weights, or that Floyd would have just as many if not more belts if he wanted to pay the sanctioning fee's.

Manny just came off a hot garbage trash performance against Marquez for the third time in a row, Mayweather cleaned house against Marquez, we all know who needs this f!ght more.
 6 years ago '04        #48
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
Pacquiao agreeing to May 5th after he's already signed a deal to f!ght in June.
 6 years ago '09        #49
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 psylence2k said:

I guess we forget when Manny dodged Mosley when he was still looking good, or when he weight drained De La Hoya to 20 lbs under his natural weight or beat up a broken Cotto or little Hatton after Mayweather took him off his undefeated streak, or let's just ignore the fact that damn near half those belts were won at catch weights, or that Floyd would have just as many if not more belts if he wanted to pay the sanctioning fee's.

Manny just came off a hot garbage trash performance against Marquez for the third time in a row, Mayweather cleaned house against Marquez, we all know who needs this f!ght more.
Manny didn't weight drain Oscar...don't make sh*t up. Oscar fought at 150 against Forbes the previous f!ght. He was dead at that weight, but Oscar thought he could come cherry pick Pac. Unfortunately he didn't listen to any match maker who would have told you Pac was a huge f!ghter at the lower weights so he lost no speed by f!ghting at or around his walking around weight.
 6 years ago '09        #50
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
I beat Pac up for cherrypicking guys like Hatton and Cotto, but let's be real. Those guys are at best B level f!ghters, and are tailor made for Manny. They come in straight lines, slow, and stand right in front. Even at their peak(Cotto vs Mosley or Hatton vs Tszyu), Manny's still going to outclass them...and brutally knock Hatton out.
 6 years ago '05        #51
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
paqs going to agree then bobs going to change it then blame mayweather for not f!ghting
 6 years ago '09        #52
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,195 | Props total: 22667 22667
 xRapHeadx said:
Manny didn't weight drain Oscar...don't make sh*t up. Oscar fought at 150 against Forbes the previous f!ght. He was dead at that weight, but Oscar thought he could come cherry pick Pac. Unfortunately he didn't listen to any match maker who would have told you Pac was a huge f!ghter at the lower weights so he lost no speed by f!ghting at or around his walking around weight.
Did you watch what freddie roach said about Oscar?
 6 years ago '09        #53
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
Did you watch what freddie roach said about Oscar?
Yes...Roach knew Oscar couldn't make 147 comfortably and he encouraged Manny to take the f!ght. Oscar tried to cherrypick Manny for a huge payday and it backfired.
 6 years ago '12        #54
purple waldo 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$418 | Props total: 162 162
this is great. It's about god damn time :) f!ght NIGHT
 6 years ago '07        #55
PskMjk187 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$41 | Props total: 68 68
 republican01 said:
Ball is in Mayweather's court now, i hope that scumbag arum doesn't mess this up.

Could the long-awaited super f!ght between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather finally be on the verge of being signed? Manny just stated on his personal website in an official statement to his fans that he will agree to f!ght in Las Vegas on May 5th, and that he is willing to do a 50/50 split for the f!ght.

Pacquiao said that the ball is now in Floyd's court. If Floyd says yes, the f!ght will be on. There seemed to be a lot of argument back and forth about the guarantees that both f!ghters would receive, but that seems to be settled. Top Rank will guarantee Pacquiao's purse and Golden Boy would likely guarantee at least a large portion of Floyd's purse.

If they don't reach an agreement in the next couple of days, it may never happen.

However, I feel that this could finally be it. I've always been optimistic that this f!ght would happen, and with this latest statement from Pacquiao I think my optimism has officially peaked.

Manny has said that he's in, and I think Floyd also truly wants this f!ght to happen. After witnessing Manny's struggles against Juan Manuel Marquez last November, Floyd now sees that perhaps Manny has slipped a bit. If there was ever a "safe" time to get into the ring against him, that time is now.

Hopefully the two sides will come to their senses and make a deal soon, probably this weekend. Top Rank's Bob Arum should reach out to Richard Schaefer of Golden Boy to arrange the matchup the fans have been waiting for.

Let's all hope this is finally it, and the odyssey that has been Mayweather and Pacquiao can come to a close.

[pic - click to view]

-----
boxing insider also has it

Manny also has it on his official website

but i also just read another article with arum fu*king everything up again.
I'm with Ray J and the money team right now, Floyd is ready cuz he can train anywhere..he got an indoor gym and and outdoor gym
 6 years ago '04        #56
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,816 | Props total: 1849 1849
 xRapHeadx said:
Yea he dropped down and fought Forbes at 150, and looked horrible so Pacquiao making him come down to 145 far from his natural 160 + isn't more weight draining ???

Last edited by psylence2k; 01-13-2012 at 06:14 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #57
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,075 | Props total: 515 515
50/50 split dont know bout that
 6 years ago '11        #58
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,925 | Props total: 1654 1654
Until I see on espn......"breaking news" I won't believe this ish
 6 years ago '04        #59
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70

which one is it
 6 years ago '09        #60
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 psylence2k said:
Yea he dropped down and fought Forbes at 150, and looked horrible so Pacquiao making him come down to 145 far from his natural 160 + isn't more weight draining ???
Oscar fought two f!ghts at MW...the latter being a catchweight below 160....Pac didn't make him do anything...Oscar was still a bigger draw. Oscar wanted some easy money against a hyped opponent, and got his a.ss beat.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy