Beats By Dre & Monster Part Ways

most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
97 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
103 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #61
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,797 | Props total: 106 106
 FrostyNug24 said:
Nice wall of text you incompetent fu*k.

I said the BEATS brand will contract another headphone maker, who will probably make them cheaper than monster did increasing the BEATS profit margin.

Nobody gives a fu*k if they are Monster or not. Slap the "BEATS by Dr. Dre" logo on the box and they are gonna sell.
so what youre really saying is that the build quality/rate of sale will remain the same as when monster made the headphones, all while finding a company thats going to make a similar product at half the price?? theyd turn into skullcandy, people know monster make dre beats, fyi 99% of people who have beats DO NOT KNOW DR DRE.

and increasing profit margins? if you knew anything about electronics youd know that the system is cyclical, they will only be popular for possibly one more year. and with all of the other headphone brands coming out, the game just aint the same as when it started. but you probably knew that already, because youre a f*g. and also, once the sound goes from "sort of sh*tty" to "even sh*ttier" and monster is selling a heavily promoted product to add to the competition... then you have an issue that will effect "profit margins".

the beats arent going to sell forever at this pace, unless people treat them like jordans and keep buying overly priced plastic.

and what the fu*k are you talking about a wall of text? did you want me to tab each of my paragraphs and change the margins too? if people dont speak in 144 characters or less nowadays kids cant understand it. pick up a book, paragraphs run longer than a few sentences.
 6 years ago '04        #62
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,797 | Props total: 106 106
 ImmortalGuru said:
Aerial7 won.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Sorry, but after getting a pair of these headphones with that extreme sale they had on newegg.com, they're easily my favorite set of headphones of all time.
those are really bad... 40 dollars for lots of plastic. honestly i think no one cares about actual sound when it comes to headphones, the beats are great for bass the low end is dropped for it. but if you dont feel like listening to lil john, you might go with something that spreads the sound spectrum out a bit better. those are garbage headphones though, any headphone marketed with colors and graffiti are garbage, thats their selling point, accessorizing.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
18 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
81 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
16 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
36 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Johnny Depp Hunts Notorious B.I.G.'s Killer in First 'City of Lies' Tra..
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
88 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy