most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-14-2012, 06:48 PM         #141
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
i just looked it up and most people said it was 3 weeks on average deal with it
Worthy source please.

Also please deliver a source that says 99% of 360s since Launch have broken...Since you know...you usually say 70/75% of them broke.

I was unaware that MS had a 99% fail rate though. So please provide a source

Unless once again, youre trolling.....dont worry though you wont get banned for it
 6 years ago '06        #142
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 drumgangP said:
Do we really have users on this forum actively posting every other minute bashing the PS3? Most of the ones who do, do it while defending the 360 against your bullsh*t. Do we have someone posting anti Sony articles every 5 minutes the way Jesszman posts defamatory 360 articles?

Nah...we dont

Fact still stands if you 2 kids were gone, bout 60-75% of the arguments that happen on this part of the forum wouldnt exist. You, DIO, or Jesszman cant argue against that...cause its true. Y.G. and Jago wouldnt be dissing PS3 if you didnt exist...DJ Krayzie would have about a thousand posts less than what he has now if he wasnt in Jesszman threads...and countless others.

Lets not act like inciting the riot aint just as bad as being apart of it.

what jesszman does has nothing to do with me take that up with him

and im not dumb i can see how some of his threads can be taken as trolling, but to be fair even when he just posted normal topics from credible sites, people would call it trolling and the thread turned exactly to that...are we really supposed to pick and choose what we can and cant say in order to cater to people being overly sensitive?

and there was alot of people dissing the ps3 as well, but instead of crying and taking it too seriously people did the same thing in return and now its a big problem...

i mean this sh*t isnt even that serious for us to be writing novels about it anyways..its not like i really hate anybody on here just cause they own a 360...we're just fu*king around most of the time
 6 years ago '04        #143
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 drumgangP said:
Fact still stands if you 2 kids were gone, bout 60-75% of the arguments that happen on this part of the forum wouldnt exist. You, DIO, or Jesszman cant argue against that...

cause its true. Y.G. and Jago wouldnt be dissing PS3 if you didnt exist...DJ Krayzie would have about a thousand posts less than what he has now if he wasnt in Jesszman threads...and countless others.

Lets not act like inciting the riot aint just as bad as being apart of it.

So if someone bashes the 360 Y.G., you, Jago, Dj Krayzie have to add to the fire and defend the 360?

Just ignore someone who does that... I mean honestly...that's a poor argument you are using... you all are grown a.ss men (at least you all claim you are) so use your grown a.ss mind and don't feed the troll... the troll will be gone soon enough but you feed the troll then it leads to you stanning the 360 and trolling Anti PS 3 posts on the side yeah I see you guys try to be slick with the "At least we could play Mortal Kombat first day it dropped can you" commentx...

let's not act like you guys don't feed the trolls... I PROMISE YOU on everything... if you don't respond to the troll I'll get rid of them.... but if I report one person for trolling then I have to report you, Y.G., Dj Krayzie, or whoever else troll posts on the slick like most of you do... and then noone would be in this section... so how about you guys ignore Jesszman's posts and Coolio's post, and comment on whoever is actually talking normal and not trolling...then this section will be "better" in everyone's eyes...

In Other words you can't change the world if you don't change yourself
 01-14-2012, 07:03 PM         #144
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fire cant start if the matches, wood, and fuel gets eliminated. Its that simple.

Once again,

Oh yeah coolio, still waiting on those sources.....im sure they dont exist though
 6 years ago '06        #145
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 drumgangP said:
Fire cant start if the matches, wood, and fuel gets eliminated. Its that simple.

Once again,

Oh yeah coolio, still waiting on those sources.....im sure they dont exist though

here's one

6 years ago '04        #146
space
space
 drumgangP said:

Once again,

Right so if Coolio and Jesszman are the fire then Make sure You (matches) Y.G. (wood), and DJ Krayzie (Fuel) dont' click on their links or reply to their posts... no fire this way...
 6 years ago '05        #147
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,630 | Props total: 13706 13706
 Da Ill One said:
So if someone bashes the 360 Y.G., you, Jago, Dj Krayzie have to add to the fire and defend the 360?

Just ignore someone who does that... I mean honestly...that's a poor argument you are using... you all are grown a.ss men (at least you all claim you are) so use your grown a.ss mind and don't feed the troll... the troll will be gone soon enough but you feed the troll then it leads to you stanning the 360 and trolling Anti PS 3 posts on the side yeah I see you guys try to be slick with the "At least we could play Mortal Kombat first day it dropped can you" commentx...

let's not act like you guys don't feed the trolls... I PROMISE YOU on everything... if you don't respond to the troll I'll get rid of them.... but if I report one person for trolling then I have to report you, Y.G., Dj Krayzie, or whoever else troll posts on the slick like most of you do... and then noone would be in this section... so how about you guys ignore Jesszman's posts and Coolio's post, and comment on whoever is actually talking normal and not trolling...then this section will be "better" in everyone's eyes...

In Other words you can't change the world if you don't change yourself
Get out of here with that. Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck intentionally post sh*t that either just plain isn't true, or is inflammatory in nature. I respond to the troll posts, not create them.

Example: here Glenn Beck is stating that an internet forum post is a credible source that Xbox 360's take, on average, 3 weeks to return from RROD repair.

coolio said:
here's one

But I need to be reported right?
 6 years ago '11        #148
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
The average repair time is 14 to 21 days for customers in the United States, including shipping time to and from our service center.

There, argument settled.
 6 years ago '04        #149
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Get out of here with that. Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck intentionally post sh*t that either just plain isn't true, or is inflammatory in nature. I respond to the troll posts, not create them.

Example: here Glenn Beck is stating that an internet forum post is a credible source that Xbox 360's take, on average, 3 weeks to return from RROD repair.

Dude I only mentioned your name because Drumgang P brought you up...thats' the only reason you were mentioned...

and like you said you respond to them not create them...

I'm glad you don't create them...now don't respond to them and they will die out... and the trolls will be gone... that's my point don't feed the trolls in any way shape or form....
 6 years ago '05        #150
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Right so if Coolio and Jesszman are the fire then Make sure You (matches) Y.G. (wood), and DJ Krayzie (Fuel) dont' click on their links or reply to their posts... no fire this way...
So you're saying that the trolls can keep on trolling so long as no one responds to them?

So if Boxden law were enabled in the real world, people could r*pe, pillage and plunder so long as no one responded to their actions.
 6 years ago '05        #151
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Dude I only mentioned your name because Drumgang P brought you up...thats' the only reason you were mentioned...

and like you said you respond to them not create them...

I'm glad you don't create them...now don't respond to them and they will die out... and the trolls will be gone... that's my point don't feed the trolls in any way shape or form....
I understand what you're saying, but there will always be someone who responds. You and I both know this.

It's like the "F*ck Kobe" / "F*ck Lebron" threads in the SportsCenter. They get moved to the Streets, but that doesn't stop them from being made and responded too.
 6 years ago '06        #152
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Y.G. said:

so what am i supposed to post? an official news article claiming that the repair time for the 360 is 2 to 3 weeks? a thread on a gaming forum consisting of xbox users saying how long it took from personal experience whats the problem? ..let me guess tho, those are really ps3 users posing as xbox owners right?

i see jesszman posted an article from xbox.com they probably arent credible either

i hope this isnt gonna be the new popular thing to do now, lose an argument and try to report the other person for trolling just cause u lost
 6 years ago '04        #153
space
space
 Y.G. said:
So you're saying that the trolls can keep on trolling so long as no one responds to them?

So if Boxden law were enabled in the real world, people could r*pe, pillage and plunder so long as no one responded to their actions.
wel first off if people dont' respond it won't become a troll thread... and no if Boxden law was the real world... people would still r*pe, pillage, and plunder... but the cops would get alerted and get rid of them...

let me put in this in as plain of english as I can so EVERYBODY can understand ...

If someone trolls I will report them...plain and simple... BUT if someone trolls and you or anybody responds and throws in their own little troll responses like FOR EXAMPLE...

let's say Coolio says "Xbox users are all gay and PS 3 users get all the pus*y" this is an obvious troll thread which would get reported...

now if people ignore that than Coolio will get reported and banned...

but if you or anyone else responds like this FOR EXAMPLE.

Well at least 360 users can get pus*y all year round instead of having three weeks there where the network was down to not get pus*y" I know bad example but so was comparing boxden law to raping and pillaging...

when people respond to the troll in that matter which is feedin ghe troll...Then I will report EVERYONE who does this...

so for the rapist, pillager and Plunderer to get arrested it needs to get reported to the police right... well i'm the snitch ( I don't give a fu*k call me a snitch whatever) but i'm snithign to the police (Ronnie) and he's arresting them...

so DON'T FEED THE TROLLS
 01-14-2012, 07:33 PM         #154
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wheres the source about 99% of 360s breaking, and im also asking for the source that shows we have our 360s for 3 weeks at a time...I know the repair length.

Both of them became smart a.sses in just that instant. He told a user that we only got to play our 360s for 3 weeks until it failed again, not that the repair process was 3 weeks lol.

These n*ggas are hilarious b,

Im done son...Im really done

Show me the source though, 99% fail rate please.
 6 years ago '11        #155
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
The failure rate was 54.2%, it's never been 99%, that's an exaggeration.
 01-14-2012, 07:46 PM         #156
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
The failure rate was 54.2%, it's never been 99%, that's an exaggeration.
Oh so he was just trolling then?
 6 years ago '05        #157
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
wel first off if people dont' respond it won't become a troll thread... and no if Boxden law was the real world... people would still r*pe, pillage, and plunder... but the cops would get alerted and get rid of them...

let me put in this in as plain of english as I can so EVERYBODY can understand ...

If someone trolls I will report them...plain and simple... BUT if someone trolls and you or anybody responds and throws in their own little troll responses like FOR EXAMPLE...

let's say Coolio says "Xbox users are all gay and PS 3 users get all the pus*y" this is an obvious troll thread which would get reported...

Well at least 360 users can get pus*y all year round instead of having three weeks there where the network was down to not get pus*y" I know bad example but so was comparing boxden law to raping and pillaging...

when people respond to the troll in that matter which is feedin ghe troll...Then I will report EVERYONE who does this...

so for the rapist, pillager and Plunderer to get arrested it needs to get reported to the police right... well i'm the snitch ( I don't give a fu*k call me a snitch whatever) but i'm snithign to the police (Ronnie) and he's arresting them...

so DON'T FEED THE TROLLS
So has Glenn Beck been reported yet for saying 99% of Box's fail and then posting an internet message forum as a credible source that Box's take 3 weeks to be repaired?
 6 years ago '06        #158
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 drumgangP said:
Wheres the source about 99% of 360s breaking, and im also asking for the source that shows we have our 360s for 3 weeks at a time...I know the repair length.

Both of them became smart a.sses in just that instant. He told a user that we only got to play our 360s for 3 weeks until it failed again, not that the repair process was 3 weeks lol.

These n*ggas are hilarious b,

Im done son...Im really done

Show me the source though, 99% fail rate please.

I said the repair time is 3 weeks the fu*k u talking about

Da Ill One said:

let's say Coolio says Xbox users are all gay and PS 3 users get all the pus*y this is an obvious troll thread which would get reported...

so DON'T FEED THE TROLLS

I see what u did there

Jk relax

Last edited by coolio; 01-14-2012 at 07:59 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #159
space
space
 drumgangP said:
Oh so he was just trolling then?
Yes

Y.G. said:
So has Glenn Beck been reported yet for saying 99% of Box's fail and then posting an internet message forum as a credible source that Box's take 3 weeks to be repaired?
and Yes
 01-14-2012, 08:08 PM         #160
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Yes

and Yes
My issue was never with you DIO...Just a point my n*gga.

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago