Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-14-2012, 12:44 PM         #121
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
We've said this in here before... Xbox Live was down for about two weeks for ALOT of people around christmas 07...it's the reason you have or had the game Undertow on your acount, because MS gave it to everyone free for Live being down...

it might not have been down for you but Xbox live was DOWN FOR TWO WEEKS in 07 for a couple million people...
 Jesszman said:
December of '07 some users couldn't get online. They gave you some crappy game as compensation.
Oh I remember that game LOL it was actually fun when first released
stopped playin it after i got more games, now like everyone else i'm back logged LOL
 01-14-2012, 12:45 PM         #122
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Sony charged if the warranty was up...MS had to extend the warranty because the failure rate was so high... there is a difference Stop acting like MS had a choiceto not charge...it was either fix for free or do VERY EXPENSIVE recall
Meh they charged for shippin still PS2 & PS3
but dont matter all my shiit was free if they did break
 6 years ago '04        #123
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 tj.iscool said:
Meh they charged for shippin still PS2 & PS3
but dont matter all my shiit was free if they did break
Yeah if your warranty was up they charged...if it was under warranty EVERYTHING was free...shipping and repair... not under warranty MS charged for shipping too...

and as far as PS 2, I can't comment on that I didn't have the DRE error on my PS 2, and I never heard a friend have it either. SO i don't know about shipping or charging for that...I can only comment on the PS 3 because I knw how that works/worked
 6 years ago '06        #124
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 tj.iscool said:
at least they aint charge u the price of a new console like sony
did to have them shipped & fixed
Sony didn't charge when psn went down and that's what I'm comparing it to

The combined amount of time Xbox users have had to wait between repairs is alot more than the 3 weeks psn was down..and psn being down just meant u couldn't go online..sending ur Xbox for repair means u can't do anything

Not to mention most were probably still paying their monthly live bill while their system was out for repair so in a way u did get charged...these are just facts deal with it
 6 years ago '11        #125
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Coolio kinda has a point, unless MS compensated you by making up for the time lost... Even if it was just 3 weeks, those are 3 weeks without games period and you're still paying to play something you dont have access to.
 6 years ago '05        #126
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,630 | Props total: 13706 13706
 coolio said:
Sony didn't charge when psn went down and that's what I'm comparing it to

The combined amount of time Xbox users have had to wait between repairs is alot more than the 3 weeks psn was down..and psn being down just meant u couldn't go online..sending ur Xbox for repair means u can't do anything

Not to mention most were probably still paying their monthly live bill while their system was out for repair so in a way u did get charged...these are just facts deal with it
 Jesszman said:
Coolio kinda has a point, unless MS compensated you by making up for the time lost... Even if it was just 3 weeks, those are 3 weeks without games period and you're still paying to play something you dont have access to.
They gave you a free month of Live you goobers.
 6 years ago '11        #127
space
space
space
 Jesszman said:
 Y.G. said:
They gave you a free month of Live you goobers.
try reading before you quote.
 6 years ago '04        #128
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Jesszman said:
try reading before you quote.
Wouldn't giving you a free Month of Live make up for the 3 weeks you couldn't play?
 6 years ago '11        #129
space
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Wouldn't giving you a free Month of Live make up for the 3 weeks you couldn't play?
yeah, i only agreed with coolio unless they compensated the consumer, and clearly they did, but YG still calls me a goober....what's a goober?
 6 years ago '11        #130
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,710 | Props total: 3049 3049
just wow
 6 years ago '05        #131
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,883 | Props total: 20930 20930
 Jesszman said:
yeah, i only agreed with coolio unless they compensated the consumer, and clearly they did, but YG still calls me a goober....what's a goober?
It's a chocolate-covered peanut
 6 years ago '05        #132
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Exactly, cause dude goes on to say

Jesszman said:
Even if it was just 3 weeks, those are 3 weeks without games period and you're still paying to play something you dont have access to.
You get compensated a free month, goober. You're now officially the Bill O'Reilly of the Gamespot.
 01-14-2012, 05:58 PM         #133
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:

You get compensated a free month, goober. You're now officially the Bill O'Reilly of the Gamespot.
I told n*ggas he was Faux News. I remember the outage in 07...Mine was out for about 11 days, I didnt get hit when the first wave of outages happened. I got that Undertow sh*t and a free month of live....

Didnt have to worry about my credit cards or identity being stolen though....So 11 days offline with my financial security intacts pretty cool?

n*gga asked what a Goober is...bi*ch look in the mirror
 6 years ago '06        #134
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Jesszman said:

the thing is its 3 weeks every time..the average xbox user is on his 3rd or 4th console

so u add that up and that's sending it for repair an average of 2 to 3 times which equals to an average of 6 to 9 weeks without, not only online, but anything at all

compared to psn where it was only no online for 3 weeks

Y.G. said:

ok so u got a free month..makes sense..but that's not compensation, it's a refund..u got one week free basically

psn is free and u still got free games and a free month of psn+ so less downtime and better compensation
 01-14-2012, 06:17 PM         #135
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
the thing is its 3 weeks every time..the average xbox user is on his 3rd or 4th console

so u add that up and that's sending it for repair an average of 2 to 3 times which equals to an average of 6 to 9 weeks without, not only online, but anything at all

compared to psn where it was only no online for 3 weeks

ok so u got a free month..makes sense..but that's not compensation, it's a refund..u got one week free basically

psn is free and u still got free games and a free month of psn+ so less downtime and better compensation
Posts like this and hes still here....He posts on average 20 of these a day, but hes not reported...but Mumbles is.

Kinda sh*t im talking about b, something once again, looks fishy

I got a 360 in my bedroom i've had since launch day that never broke, and the only downtime it had since i've had it was 11 days....And the average xbox 360 user isnt on their 3rd or 4th console.

This n*gga should've been banned way before mumbles....but okay.
 01-14-2012, 06:24 PM         #136
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And for the record son...Im not even the type complain about sh*t...I enjoy some of the sh*t talking...but forreal...if were gonna ban n*ggas, then ban n*ggas who really are doing sh*t.

These 2 kids walk around this section pulling the same song and dance day in/day out. Jesszman might get half a pass, since he claims he isnt 'doing it on purpose' ( ) ....But Coolio trolls so much hes even went and made graphs, graphics, and all kinds of bullsh*t to do so.
 6 years ago '05        #137
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 coolio said:

homio is still trolling I see. Where do you come up with this "3 weeks" nonsense? Most people I know that had RROD got their Box back in a week-and-a-half.

Keep up tha troll work though, your Boxden future looks good.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #138
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 drumgangP said:
Posts like this and hes still here....He posts on average 20 of these a day, but hes not reported...but Mumbles is.

Kinda sh*t im talking about b, something once again, looks fishy

I got a 360 in my bedroom i've had since launch day that never broke, and the only downtime it had since i've had it was 11 days....And the average xbox 360 user isnt on their 3rd or 4th console.

This n*gga should've been banned way before mumbles....but okay.

so any post that hurts ur feelings should get reported now? what was wrong with that post that's got u so sensitive and offended anyways?

ur 360 never broke? good for u, u're part of the lucky 1%

i dont see u going around crying when people talk about the ps3, so is this really about u not wanting posts like this or just u not wanting to see posts like this talking about the 360 specifically?
 6 years ago '06        #139
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Y.G. said:
homio is still trolling I see. Where do you come up with this "3 weeks" nonsense? Most people I know that had RROD got their Box back in a week-and-a-half.

Keep up tha troll work though, your Boxden future looks good.

[pic - click to view]

i just looked it up and most people said it was 3 weeks on average deal with it
 01-14-2012, 06:46 PM         #140
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
so any post that hurts ur feelings should get reported now? what was wrong with that post that's got u so sensitive and offended anyways?

ur 360 never broke? good for u, u're part of the lucky 1%

i dont see u going around crying when people talk about the ps3, so is this really about u not wanting posts like this or just u not wanting to see posts like this talking about the 360 specifically?
Do we really have users on this forum actively posting every other minute bashing the PS3? Most of the ones who do, do it while defending the 360 against your bullsh*t. Do we have someone posting anti Sony articles every 5 minutes the way Jesszman posts defamatory 360 articles?

Nah...we dont

Fact still stands if you 2 kids were gone, bout 60-75% of the arguments that happen on this part of the forum wouldnt exist. You, DIO, or Jesszman cant argue against that...cause its true. Y.G. and Jago wouldnt be dissing PS3 if you didnt exist...DJ Krayzie would have about a thousand posts less than what he has now if he wasnt in Jesszman threads...and countless others.

Lets not act like inciting the riot aint just as bad as being apart of it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago