Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-13-2012, 04:33 PM         #81
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
I'm just fu*king with you becuse you said we couldn't play it on the frist day and we could...

BUT to be honest I was playing it the whole time...because I don't have to play MP to enjoy games...I don't have ADD like these dumb a.ss kids nowadays...it gave me a chance to do the single playher trophies and get my practice in...so when online came back up I was whooping a.ss

the PSN being down didn't affect me one bit, I come from the Single Player game era...I had no problem not being online...got my backlog nice and caught up...
Yeah n*gga I know you just talking sh*t, youre always just talking sh*t lol. Im a single player fanatic too....I been playing Skyrim on invisible and avoiding people for the past month im an addict

And the main reason I brought up MK is because my peoples, "dirtyalphaman" on this forum bought it and Socom first day..That n*gga was stressssssssssssssssssssssssssed he had just dropped 120 and couldnt go online.

P.S. fu*ked up n*ggas got mad at mumbles over some fruit chews and deaded his a.ss....He the BX Slim Dunkin
 6 years ago '05        #82
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,906 | Props total: 21061 21061
 Andrefrbk said:
So i still got phished rite...
Probably still didn't follow proper security if you got socially engineered so easily, though.. Its Microsoft's fault as well as the users from what i can see.
 6 years ago '09        #83
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,846 | Props total: 1668 1668
there's a big difference between COULD be hacked and hacked every other week.....
 6 years ago '06        #84
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 6 years ago '05        #85
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13766 13766
 Andrefrbk said:
Yea.
 6 years ago '04        #86
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Andrefrbk said:
I really think that it goes deeper than this I know people who don't even use the internet to browse and get hacked.

they have a long email that wouldn't be easy to guess and most claimed to have passwords with numbers in them.

I still got a feeling its more than just phishing I mean peep the reports as of late, its a sh*t load of people even Xbox confirmed so many people experienced problems.
 6 years ago '05        #87
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
I really think that it goes deeper than this I know people who don't even use the internet to browse and get hacked.

they have a long email that wouldn't be easy to guess and most claimed to have passwords with numbers in them.

I still got a feeling its more than just phishing I mean peep the reports as of late, its a sh*t load of people even Xbox confirmed so many people experienced problems.
Oh sh*t, passwords with numbers in them?!

6 years ago '11        #88
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
people wont believe it until MS comes out and says it. and even iif they do, then what? they wont shut down a paid network with up to 60million users.
 6 years ago '05        #89
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Jesszman said:
people wont believe it until MS comes out and says it. and even iif they do, then what? they wont shut down a paid network with up to 60million users.
Why would they shut down something that wasn't hacked/infiltrated?
 6 years ago '11        #90
space
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
Why would they shut down something that wasn't hacked/infiltrated?
you misread my post
 6 years ago '11        #91
space
space
space
I think that was a guy..
 6 years ago '05        #92
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Jesszman said:
you misread my post
You were talking about them not taking down the network because of a certain amount of subscribers. What did you mean then?
 01-13-2012, 06:36 PM         #93
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I want to learn how to brute force stuff. I don't want to hack anyones stuff, i just want to learn how to do it.
 6 years ago '05        #94
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 GhostDon said:
Wait, was that a bi*ch with that nekkid a.ss? If so, why the fu*k would he leave? I'd converse with the bi*ch.
 6 years ago '11        #95
space
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
You were talking about them not taking down the network because of a certain amount of subscribers. What did you mean then?
Nah, i was talking about if the network has been infiltrated, they wouldn't come out and say it. They do that, it'd be best to take down the network to fix the problem similar to what sony did. They do that, you've got ~30million people who pay ~$40/year without live for let's say around a month. Do you really think Microsoft would really compensate that many people? I certainly don't.
 01-13-2012, 07:36 PM         #96
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
Nah, i was talking about if the network has been infiltrated, they wouldn't come out and say it. They do that, it'd be best to take down the network to fix the problem similar to what sony did. They do that, you've got ~30million people who pay ~$40/year without live for let's say around a month. Do you really think Microsoft would really compensate that many people? I certainly don't.
But that's because you're a Sony d!ckrider who doesn't know anything about Microsoft. All they have to do is press a button and give Silver access to everything for whatever time was missed, they've done it before.
 6 years ago '06        #97
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Y.G. said:
*doesn't read homio the homo's, homo post*
just a few days ago u were tryna suck up to me and be my friend..now u tryna insult me to save face after i rejected u

and what's with xbox fanboys and desperately trying to look witty with these horrible nicknames? homio? that sh*t doesnt even sound like coolio

mad u couldnt use ur xbox at all for over 9 weeks? dont blame me
 6 years ago '05        #98
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 coolio said:
just a few days ago u were tryna suck up to me and be my friend..now u tryna insult me to save face after i rejected u

and what's with xbox fanboys and desperately trying to look witty with these horrible nicknames? homio? that sh*t doesnt even sound like coolio

mad u couldnt use ur xbox at all for over 9 weeks? dont blame me
You still think someone calling you a homo is a friendship invite?

Enjoy your Friday night on a message forum searching for "friends," homio the homo.
 6 years ago '06        #99
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Y.G. said:
You still think someone calling you a homo is a friendship invite?

Enjoy your Friday night on a message forum searching for "friends," homio the homo.

didnt read

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #100
DarkStar 
space
space
$211 | Props total: 0 0
 Y.G. said:
Why are phaggots in here acting like this is an Xbox exploit? This is a Windows Live exploit. On top of that, Microsoft can correct this in 5 minutes.

Gay n*ggas still mad they couldn't log on PSN for 2 months.

lmfao just like they fixed windows 95 or 98 or wait xp nope vista or even 7 microsoft probably wait to "try" to fix the problem in windows 8 or ie 13 lol
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy