Xbox Live Vulnerability Exposed! Microsoft Ignored The Truth

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 drumgangP said:
*Plays more nba 2k12 on his live account that hes never had an issue with and has had since xbox live debuted*

Huh, What?............Oh......lol
My psn and steam accounts have never had issues either but you don't see me brushing those things off
 01-13-2012, 01:58 PM         #62
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
My psn and steam accounts have never had issues either but you don't see me brushing those things off
except when you wanted to play online
 01-13-2012, 02:01 PM         #63
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:

This is now big news! Good job AnalogHype we got it!
well no sh*t and my hushmail is the security flaw for my paypal, and whatever email I used for this site is the security flaw for this site....you lost jizzman accept it
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #64
space
space
space
 One Gud Cide said:
The only times I was not able to connect to steam or psn are when my internet was down, or there was a maintenance going on.
 01-13-2012, 02:03 PM         #65
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well for the rest of us who aren't in denial/bought our console a month ago we didn't have access for a month straight

but at least we got PSN+ after right
 6 years ago '11        #66
space
space
space
 One Gud Cide said:
well for the rest of us who aren't in denial/bought our console a month ago we didn't have access for a month straight

but at least we got PSN+ after right
Had my console since uncharted 2 came out. My point is just because it doesn't affect you doesn't mean it should just be ignored. Remember when there was the LIVE outage in 07? Or did you not have your console then so you don't care about it?
 6 years ago '06        #67
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 One Gud Cide said:

i dont see how xbox fanboys can even bring up not being able to go online for a month

if we look at the facts, 99% of xbox owners are on their 3rd to 4th console..the average wait time to get ur xbox back after sending it for repair is 3 weeks..so most xbox owners have had periods of 6 to 9 weeks on average where not only they couldnt go online, but they couldnt play games period
 6 years ago '04        #68
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
 WalterWhite said:
3 weeks? It was a solid month-month and a half and it was over the holidays
Stop it 5

It went down on April 20th and came back up May 15th that's 3 weeks NOT a mnth and a ahlf...and wht the fu*k holiday is After April 20th and before May 15th? go ahead and look i'll wait
 6 years ago '05        #69
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13765 13765
 Jesszman said:
umad?
Dude, your hairline looks like the St. Louis arch. Only person mad is you.
 6 years ago '05        #70
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 coolio said:
that psn sh*t is long passed so why would it matter today?

and why doesnt microsoft take the "5 minutes" it requires and fix the problem..instead of not doing anything about it and not allowing people to take off their info while others are getting hacked

wouldnt be surprised if microsoft themselves are taking money from people's accounts and disguising them as "hacks" knowing their fanboys are too stupid to do anything about it
*doesn't read homio the homo's, homo post*

Last edited by Y.G.; 01-13-2012 at 04:18 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #71
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
Your Windows Live account is your Live account idiot. Stop reaching.
Well since I can have a Windows Live account without having an Xbox Live account, your crackpot theory is a fail. Just like your life.
 6 years ago '07        #72
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
It's a Microsoft problem only because they insist on fully integrating all their accounts under one network. Google does the same dumb sh*t with GMail and YouTube.

Integrating Xbox to Windows to Windows Mobiel to Live.com to anything else under their sun is just a new practice standard. And it's gonna fu*k a lot of people up. It's too much of your life in one central hub.

Really, it's gotta be your job as a consumer to know where your accounts connect, and monitor your emails accordingly. People gotta have a better understanding of how accessible they are on the internet.

And stop using one or two emails for every single thing, with the same password, security codes, and sequences. I have my regular email for personal contact, I have an address I use when I order sh*t online, another for banking and money, and another when different sites make me register. They're not all like a lot of people do.

Get creative folks. Be who you are on Boxden, but make sure your gamertag doesn't connect with something that exposes you personally. The Internet gets really cold and alone in that scenario.

Last edited by KeithHernandez; 01-13-2012 at 03:13 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #73
space
space
 WalterWhite said:

Easter? You fu*king heathen.
Oh a Catholic Holiday... well your a.ss should be in church celebrating the ressurrection of God... You shouldn't be gaming then anyway...and it still wasn't a month and a half
 6 years ago '04        #74
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
Well like any big holiday you usually get a couple extra days off. That's why ps3 owners were extra mad. And it was closer to a month and half before everybody was up and running.
True about the extra days...I just didn't count Easter because it's a different day every year...so I forgot it was during the shutdown

but the site wnet down on April 20th and it was up WORLDWIDE byt May 18th... and it was up in the US on May 15th... so it was almost a month in total for everyone to be up...I know a month and a half to a month isn't a huge difference but you're talking about two weeks...which is a difference
 6 years ago '04        #75
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
True true, I remember hearing about some people having trouble with their new passwords. But I guess that was only a select few.

Sidenote: I see you're a mod. I'm going to pm you a question, if that's cool.
Sure PM a way...I will do my best to answer it
 01-13-2012, 03:44 PM         #76
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*plays some more nba 2k12 while rolling up*

lol they still talking? Man I remember buying the new Mortal Kombat and going online with it the first day it came out....sh*t was dope on xbox live...did yall do that?
 6 years ago '04        #77
space
space
 drumgangP said:
*plays some more nba 2k12 while rolling up*

lol they still talking? Man I remember buying the new Mortal Kombat and going online with it the first day it came out....sh*t was dope on xbox live...did yall do that?
Yeah we did...considering it came out April 19th
 6 years ago '10        #78
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
am i the only one looking for the script online?
 01-13-2012, 04:12 PM         #79
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Yeah we did...considering it came out April 19th

Oh you got to play it for a day or two....then wait how long........after paying 60 bucks....
 6 years ago '04        #80
space
space
 drumgangP said:

Oh you got to play it for a day or two....then wait how long........after paying 60 bucks....
I'm just fu*king with you becuse you said we couldn't play it on the frist day and we could...

BUT to be honest I was playing it the whole time...because I don't have to play MP to enjoy games...I don't have ADD like these dumb a.ss kids nowadays...it gave me a chance to do the single playher trophies and get my practice in...so when online came back up I was whooping a.ss

the PSN being down didn't affect me one bit, I come from the Single Player game era...I had no problem not being online...got my backlog nice and caught up...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago