Drake & His Goons Confront Tattoo Artist?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #161
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
Exactly. but these fools on BX hate Drake and look for any chance to say something negatie. fu*k em.

Drake's a boss for this sh*t! That tattoo dude bi*ched up real quick!

all that slurpin and you still thirsty?

Yall watch too many movies, talm bout thats some boss sh*t. Like a damn tattoo artist was cutting into Aubs ink profits. Stop it! He a bi*ch thats way outta his lane. Jon B got more respect than aubrey. Now tell me are yew still down? :dancingcool:

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 01-13-2012 at 10:12 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #162
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,865 | Props total: 20863 20863
 MONSTALOCC said:

all that slurpin and you still thirsty?

Yall watch too many movies, talm bout thats some boss sh*t. Like a damn tattoo artist was cutting into Aubs ink profits. Stop it! He a bi*ch thats way outta his lane. Jon B got more respect than aubrey. Now tell me are yew still down? :dancingcool:
Pretty simple here

Tattoo Artist says this on December 23rd:

[pic - click to view]

I hope all the Drake nuthuggers are paying attention. Kevin welcomed Drake to come meet up with him & f!ght him one on one. Y'all paying attention still?

Good.

Fast forward to Thursday & he says this:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Pitiful...Nobody pops off at the mouth like that after an alleged "boss move" when they have nothing to lose.
 6 years ago '06        #163
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001

Apparently, Drake wasn’t joking when he expressed how upset he was at the tattoo artist who inked one of his female fans with Drake’s name on her forehead recently.

According to Kevin Campbell, the Los Angeles tattoo artist responsible for inking the Drake fan with a “DRAKE” forehead tattoo, the Canadian rapper sent his “huge security dude” to visit the tattoo artist’s parlor recently. Drake threatened to beat the tattoo artist up during an interview with Power 106 radio station just last month.

When asked by someone on Twitter what ever happened with the Drake beef, Campbell responded, “guess you could call it sorted out. When Drake was in LA last, he parked out front the shop and sent in his huge security dude.” Another Tweeter then replied, “Well that’s what bi*ch n*ggas do, he really made himself more like a sweet bi*ch with that move!” To which Campbell responded, “Yeah, he should have just let it go, I doubt anything would have come of what he said anyway. It just made him look silly IMO.”

Campbell claims that throughout the ordeal, Drake stayed inside of his vehicle, which was parked in front of the shop.

Although it is unclear what exactly happened when the bodyguard confronted Campbell, what is clear is that Drake’s reaction was prompted by comments Campbell made to Vice Magazine recently.

“I guess I feel bad that this dumbass got the name of the softest muthafu*ka in hip-hop tattooed on her forehead,” he told the publication. “But what makes that any less valid of a tattoo to her? I lost a little sleep over it that first night, wondering if I wanted to be known as the as*hole who tattooed “DRAKE” on some crackhead’s forehead. None of the face tattoos I had done prior to this got any publicity, so I was a little surprised that this one took off like it did. I’m still kinda debating whether or not I should send you guys the whole set of pictures, I don’t really want to paint the shop in a bad light, but it is what it is. In the end, she paid me to do this to her, which really means she did this to herself.”

During his own interview on Power 106, the Young Money artist also voiced his opinions on Campbell. “The guy who tatted it is a fu*king as*hole, though,” he said. “I will tell you that. I don’t fu*k with that guy. fu*k you to that tat artist, by the way, ’cause you’re an as*hole, for real. And you should lose your job, and you should never do tattoos again. I don’t fu*k with you and if I ever see you I’m gonna fu*k you up.”

Wow, Drake really is sweet. Sending bodyguards? What a lame.
 6 years ago '04        #164
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,320 | Props total: 1267 1267
you know whats lame? you re-posting a thread thats already 10 pages deep

6 years ago '06        #165
space
space
 Budala said:
you know whats lame? you re-posting a thread thats already 10 pages deep

I don't live here like you Boodolla, but thanks for the heads up.
 6 years ago '06        #166
space
space
^^^ What a bi*ch. Drake should just quit rap and stick to RnB which is like 90% of his sh*t anyway.
 6 years ago '10        #167
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Storchaveli said:
^^^ What a bi*ch. Drake should just quit rap and stick to RnB which is like 90% of his sh*t anyway.
I think most of his critics would agree, be cool with that, and ease up.

n*ggas ARE not tryna hear that "catch a body like that" & "stay schemin" from no half breed good boy turnt ymcmb studio gangster. Jus sayin....
 6 years ago '05        #168
!~MaC~! 3 heat pts
space
space
$817 | Props total: 15 15
 SALTY3142 said:
I refuse to believe you guys saying this was a "boss move" on Drake's part are serious I just can't believe it. These mob bosses you refer to send people to do their work because
A. They have the power to do so and B. To avoid getting their hands dirty cause most of the time feds is watching them hard n they know better than to do sh*t like that when you're that high up on the ladder. This is NOT the case here, he fu*kin pays that man, he doesn't have any kind of cred and if I offered that security guard more money he'd be my "goon" too. Any one of us could hire a security guard to do the exact same sh*t, so by that logic anyone with money is a "boss" ? Bill Gates is hard I guess? cause sh*t he could hire a whole fleet of "goons"
Bill Gates is the biggest boss there is . Of course drake doesnt want to get his hands dirty hes making money, fu*ken bi*ches, and enjoying life. Why would he risk that for a tattoo artist?....drizzy aint no dummy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
51 comments
20 hours ago