Kobe Bryant on Raja Bell: ‘He Can’t Stop Me. He Knows That’

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
278 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-13-2012, 12:39 PM         #121
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:
but here's the thing. we don't gotta do that to anybody, we just ignore the retard that said that first

and you by using that, to try and hate on kobe, really makes me question your motives
You n*ggas are so confused... I love Kobe... I dont hate Kobe.. Im just not a Laker Fan or a Kobe fan.. I think Kobe is great.. when I talk about HUNGER, I want my players to have Kobes hunger, when I talk about arrogance, I want my players to have Kobes arrogance.. I just dont feel Kobe is on MJs level, and I dont think Kobe is the hands down best player of this era.. thats all.. People that hate on Kobe, when Kobe hits a 3 pointer from 5 feet behind the line and gets the and 1 like he did to my Knicks, I say "thats KOBE sh*t"... But you n*ggas get out of hand with your obsession with Kobe..

I used to go hard saying "Lebron > Kobe" and with athletic ability that is true.. but skill set "Kobe > Lebron" and Clutch/Crunch time "Kobe > Lebron" and now I dont even have Lebron as a top 5 player in the NBA anymore cause that pus*y doesnt show up when his team needs him most, and Kobe will have 3 n*ggas on him, 2 open teammates and still takes the shot, and since I'm not a Kobe or Laker fan, I actually respect the fact he knows some of his teammates are trash and the team has a better chance winning with him taking that ridiculous shot than Blake with a layup...
 01-13-2012, 12:48 PM         #122
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:
i can respect everything you said except that lebron is not top 5 in the league, and that kobe isn't the greatest of this era.
Lebrons fails too much I cant respect him no more.. hes like # 6 or 7 now..
 02-04-2012, 10:19 PM         #123
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy