Kobe Bryant on Raja Bell: ‘He Can’t Stop Me. He Knows That’

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-12-2012, 06:58 PM         #81
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe got gassed out(as well as the rest of the Lakers) for one. Started 11 for 19 with 31 points. Giving Raja the fu*king works. he ended 14 for 31 that's actually pretty good field goal percentage at the end of the day though. Acting like it's easy to go 14 for 31 from the field smh
 01-12-2012, 07:04 PM         #82
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loso Luciano24 said:

Lets be real here

Kobe kept us in the game cause the two towers werent doing sh*t! How do you erase everything before that. How about the 3 or the fadeway. The fu*k you talking about B. Yeah, kobe forced a few shots but he is the reason we are winning so chill out dunny.
People will continue to overrate every around Kobe to knock what he's doing. Kobe shot a better percentage than both Gasol and Bynum. Gasol had two turnovers in OT and gave up 27 points to Millsap but nobody sees that. Bynum gets completely exhausted and can't help really fast, but nobody sees that either. Kobe's shooting got us a lead in the 1st and the bench unit(led by Bynum) gave up the lead and the momentum, same happened at the end of the 4th. And then this n*gga gon say Kobe went one on one at the end of regulation..is that not his job People just don't get it though.
 6 years ago '07        #83
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,667 | Props total: 518 518
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:
wtf did u just say?

you look at the math dumbass.

it's AMAZING for a guard to shoot 50%, most guards shoot around 45

so 16/31 is higher than 50% and let's say he hits 2 3's, although that's a reach now a days, that's 34 points. u need at least 6 ft's to hit 40. and that's having an amazing game
I don't give a fu*k if he had an amazing game or not. The point is, what I have been saying is when you take that many shots you SHOULD score 40 points if you are a professional basketball player. You d!ckriders cheer for Kobe when he take that many shots but IF you're going to take that many shots you should be dropping 40 every game, I mean sh*t.
 6 years ago '06        #84
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 SoulOnIce said:
I thought Raja was gonna give him another clothesline last night

He shouldve, ha ha....
 6 years ago '06        #85
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 DaForce13 said:
I don't give a fu*k if he had an amazing game or not. The point is, what I have been saying is when you take that many shots you SHOULD score 40 points if you are a professional basketball player. You d!ckriders cheer for Kobe when he take that many shots but IF you're going to take that many shots you should be dropping 40 every game, I mean sh*t.
Truth
 6 years ago '09        #86
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,484 | Props total: 2218 2218
didn't Kobe try to bring him to the Lakers one time when raj belll contract ended
 6 years ago '05        #87
That Dude 
space
space
$857 | Props total: 98 98
 Bautmoney!™ said:
yea taking 31 shots is hard...

You Kobetards always come up with the dumbest sh*t in the world...

Iverson, Melo, Durant, Westbrook, D.Rose, D.Wade lets ask them how hard it is to put up 31 shots.. I bet you the answer 100% of the times will be, its EASY to put up 31 shots, but its hard to make 50% of them shots..

Idiots
I usually dont comment but thats about the dumbest post I have ever read on this site. You obviously have never played ball in your life, you are probably a fat lazy fu*k. You try running up and down the court, play defense and put up 30 shots, I bet you you will be throwing up airballs and bricks. f!ghting through screens, double teams, and putting up 30 pretty good shots is fu*kin hard. Play some ball in the Y or a league and come back and post you fu*kin retard
 6 years ago '05        #88
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 2 2
 That Dude said:
I usually dont comment but thats about the dumbest post I have ever read on this site. You obviously have never played ball in your life, you are probably a fat lazy fu*k. You try running up and down the court, play defense and put up 30 shots, I bet you you will be throwing up airballs and bricks. f!ghting through screens, double teams, and putting up 30 pretty good shots is fu*kin hard. Play some ball in the Y or a league and come back and post you fu*kin retard
The truest quote... Its not easy to put up 31 shots playing against 5 world class athletes(Yes, i just called a starting five on any PRO team world class)
 6 years ago '04        #89
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
raja bell was wearing zoom KOBE 6's in last night game.

how can you wear your sworn enemy's last year model shoe in a game when he goes for 40 on you..

didn't read the thread to see if this was posted
 6 years ago '05        #90
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,295 | Props total: 34 34
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:
anyone shooting 31 shots should score 40? really?

that's shooting 20 out of 31, way higher than 50%, i know that's no 3's or ft's. so even 16 out of 31, is still higher than 50% and you may not get 40 shooting that
 6 years ago '06        #91
tharegime 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,166 | Props total: 27 27
Raja Bell to Kobe is like Byran Russell for Jordan. They think they can stop them but they cant
 6 years ago '11        #92
superio06 
space
space
space
$158 | Props total: 13 13
 tharegime said:
raja bell to kobe is like byran russell for jordan. They think they can stop them but they cant
this.
 6 years ago '08        #93
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 6876 6876
hmm Dwade next week. The league is lacking in good SGs.
 6 years ago '09        #94
Knowledgeable 33 heat pts33
space
space
$12,449 | Props total: 6293 6293
Raja bell is a bi*ch. Notice he never gets into it with anybody else when he plays besides kobe and kobe just ignores the lil n*gga.. He's always on kobe's d!ck everytime they play...f*ggot a.ss boy..
 6 years ago '06        #95
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,930 | Props total: 9 9
31 fu*king shots and you score 40 points?

Didn't Rose one game shoot 31 shots and get like 30 points?

back on topic if you minus the FT's Kobe took this game (11/11)

Kobe went 14/31 and scored 29 points....

that's pretty garbage in my books
 01-12-2012, 10:17 PM         #96
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PG-13 said:

Yeah lets totally take out the FTs. Lets just pretend they never happened. That he wasn't getting the sh*t hacked out of him all game.

Faggit.
 01-12-2012, 10:48 PM         #97
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luker1920 said:
if you think putting up 31 shots is easy, you have never played a minute of competitive basketball in your life

if i was given the green light in high school to shoot 31 shots, i probably would get 14 shots off, have about 8 turnovers, and make 3 out those 14 shots

its not easy
And they didnt give you the green light n*gga cause you aint sh*t...

PG-13 said:

That wont register.. They are convinced on those 31 shots he made 20
 01-12-2012, 11:09 PM         #98
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why are people fronting like players who score alot dont take mad shots or make alot of ft's to get it

this must of been the first 40 point basketball game you watched
 01-12-2012, 11:17 PM         #99
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 That Dude said:
Ok we get it your a fu*king scrub..
 6 years ago '05        #100
That Dude 
space
space
$857 | Props total: 98 98
 Bautmoney!™ said:
Ok we get it your a fu*king scrub..
You hurt? lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
119 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
159 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
164 comments
2 days ago