Kobe Bryant on Raja Bell: ‘He Can’t Stop Me. He Knows That’

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 pbballin said:
So how did you feel when Melo went 13-31 vs raptors scorinng 35, but 5 of those from the freethrow line.

and taking 33 shots, going 16-33 vs the wizards scoring 37, 3 from the line.

Hopefully you felt the same way about Melo, as you do about Kobe's shots.
Of course he didnt because the argument only works for Kobe & not any other player.

01-12-2012, 03:27 PM         #62
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:
god dam great stat my man

I watched alot of phx games when bell was there and him and kobe always got at eachother but basically kobe always ended up sh*tting on him.

bell you are no bruce bowen

[pic - click to view]

what about ruben patterson lmao

they called that n*gga the kobe stopper

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #63
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 snoopdoggiz said:

Kobe stay munchin on this n*gga soul
 The Bully said:
This n*gga if u take damn near 20 FT shots u should be able to at least hit half in the clutch
 6 years ago '05        #64
dagame04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,394 | Props total: 238 238
Lol at Kobe doing the Jordan finger in that clothsline video
 6 years ago '09        #65
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
 majormedicalboI said:
what about ruben patterson lmao

they called that n*gga the kobe stopper

remember that sh*t like yesterday

was the last game of the regular season too..mamba got fouled on that last one too
 6 years ago '11        #66
space
space
 Ldogg310 said:
what people dont realize about the game last night is kobe chuckin shots almost cost us the game

PAU and bynum BOTH saved the teams a.ss with HUGE baskets/blocks/plays.

kobe chucked up a tripleteamed FADEAWAY with 0 angle which bynum tipped in.

and bynum had the BIG block in OT

how'd we get to OT? oh yeah kobe tried to go 1 on 1 with raja and raja partially blocked it makin kobe airball.

when you have 2 allstar caliber 7 footers on your team THEY should be getting the most touches

especially when you got 2 and 3 defenders on you.....

thats why i HATE kobe stans.....

Lets be real here

Kobe kept us in the game cause the two towers werent doing sh*t! How do you erase everything before that. How about the 3 or the fadeway. The fu*k you talking about B. Yeah, kobe forced a few shots but he is the reason we are winning so chill out dunny.
 01-12-2012, 04:21 PM         #67
vincentjr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the goat
 6 years ago '04        #68
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,562 | Props total: 6287 6287
 Loso Luciano24 said:

Lets be real here

Kobe kept us in the game cause the two towers werent doing sh*t! How do you erase everything before that. How about the 3 or the fadeway. The fu*k you talking about B. Yeah, kobe forced a few shots but he is the reason we are winning so chill out dunny.
No, Kobe was the reason da sh*t was close and not a blowout. U give Pau and Bynum 20 shots against Jefferson and Milsap, they'll BOTH drop 40. Kobe chuckin up 31 shots and only makin 14 of em aint gon consistently win u games. Like dude said, Bynum BAILED dat n*gga out. Did u see dat awful a.ss shot over 3 n*ggas??? If Bynum doesn't tip dat in, then Kobe is gettin blamed for da loss instead of praised for da win. Yall Kobe stans k!ll me witchall dumbass logic, yall n*ggas remind of women........no sense at all
 6 years ago '11        #69
space
space
 Young Fab said:
No, Kobe was the reason da sh*t was close and not a blowout. U give Pau and Bynum 20 shots against Jefferson and Milsap, they'll BOTH drop 40. Kobe chuckin up 31 shots and only makin 14 of em aint gon consistently win u games. Like dude said, Bynum BAILED dat n*gga out. Did u see dat awful a.ss shot over 3 n*ggas??? If Bynum doesn't tip dat in, then Kobe is gettin blamed for da loss instead of praised for da win. Yall Kobe stans k!ll me witchall dumbass logic, yall n*ggas remind of women........no sense at all

Yeah, if basketball was that simple!

Yes, did u clearly not see me state that he took a few baddddd shots that had me like But you gotta take the good with the bad when it comes to kobe.

Once again bynum had his chances and didnt do sh*t earlier in the game. Did you watch? Also, pau touches the ball alot. Kobe and the rest of the guards give him the ball down low but dude doesnt SHOOT. Lets blame kobe for that too right. Pau is passive. Bynum on the other hand is not scared to shoot but IF YOU WERE WATCHING the WHOLE game you would see that he was being doubled!

YOU k!ll me with YOU'RE dumb a.ss LOGIC!
 6 years ago '05        #70
rprose 
space
space
$703 | Props total: 136 136
Ummm yea..... Tre Fif aint on the list...the dude was jus the western conf. player of the week last week with like 5 or 6 30+ pts thru 12 games

...but kobe has been doin work tho...last 5 of 6 he's put up 30+, 2 for 40 and is this week's western conf. player of the week

...but thats not the point!!

\thread
 6 years ago '11        #71
space
space
 rprose said:
Ummm yea..... Tre Fif aint on the list...the dude was jus the western conf. player of the week last week with like 5 or 6 30+ pts thru 12 games

...but kobe has been doin work tho...last 5 of 6 he's put up 30+, 2 for 40 and is this week's western conf. player of the week

...but thats not the point!!

\thread

Wrong thread

6 years ago '11        #72
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 168 168
pwned
 01-12-2012, 05:03 PM         #73
1337_ONE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T2THEONE said:
First, Bell weighed in. ‘If he’s going to take 31 shots to get 40, then that’s pretty much all you can do. Anyone shooting 31 shots should score 40.’ Bryant had his say as well. ‘He can’t stop me. He knows that. But he’s good enough to make it interesting.’”

so this is what everyone is praising kobe for? really?
 6 years ago '07        #74
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,546 | Props total: 56352 56352
 xxnav180xx said:
give raja 31 shots and hes scoring 10
^Fixed
 6 years ago '11        #75
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$2,948 | Props total: 2817 2817
 Avon_Barksdale said:
^Fixed
 6 years ago '12        #76
purple waldo 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$418 | Props total: 162 162
Kobe looks pretty solid so far. Will see how the lakers do in the playoffs this year. I don't think there team is as strong as it's been. Gettin rid of odom was a big mistake man. There idiots for that sh*t. You can see it's back to the year when l.a got the 7th seed or whatever and kobe was having the shoot 40 times a game or more. Kobe can't do it alone. They need a point guard and a better shooter then just fisher. he too old
 6 years ago '04        #77
LilKray 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 2 2
didn't Kobe meet with Bell to try to get him to join the Lakers? Now they beefin again?
 6 years ago '10        #78
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,193 | Props total: 2361 2361
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:
anyone shooting 31 shots should score 40? really?

that's shooting 20 out of 31, way higher than 50%, i know that's no 3's or ft's. so even 16 out of 31, is still higher than 50% and you may not get 40 shooting that
20/31 = .645 =/= .775 = 31/40

your first statement is already wrong.. stopped reading.

01-12-2012, 06:41 PM         #79
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
If it were that easy then everybody would be doing it.

[pic - click to view]

shidded
 6 years ago '06        #80
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
Kobe gave the dude a compliment after the game anyway.... Raja was just pissed off after an emotionial OT loss... Having another player jack up a lot of shots on u can get your nerves as well...Mix that in with them having a feud for years, and some people are gonna get salty

Raja gets props from me as a player..... Not many cats have the balls to make a personal matchup with the Kobes and Manus of the world... He puts himself on an island with these cats all the time... So pretty much every game he is guranteed to look slilly on a few plays... Raja has a little B-hop in him... he will give out some flagrant fouls, throw elbows, knees, headbutts.... He tries to get in your head and take u out of your game... maybe get u to force some bad shots in the heat of the moment...

It takes players like him sometimes, to bring the best of cats like Kobe... Trust Kobe has the up most respect for him as a competitior anyway...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy