Kobe Bryant on Raja Bell: ‘He Can’t Stop Me. He Knows That’

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
Oh_Yea 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

01-12-2012, 11:14 AM         #22
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bells a corn.....Kobe owns that nigas soul and he mad about it
 6 years ago '05        #23
trap star 101 
space
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
 Bautmoney!™ said:
yea taking 31 shots is hard...

You Kobetards always come up with the dumbest sh*t in the world...

Iverson, Melo, Durant, Westbrook, D.Rose, D.Wade lets ask them how hard it is to put up 31 shots.. I bet you the answer 100% of the times will be, its EASY to put up 31 shots, but its hard to make 50% of them shots..

Idiots
so you say its "easy" to shot 31 times BUT to prove your point you name the best players in league lol... I see you've never taken a debate class in your life.... The point would be to show that anyone could do it not the top 7-11 players in the league

Last edited by trap star 101; 01-12-2012 at 11:22 AM..
 01-12-2012, 11:20 AM         #24
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If it was THAT easy to score 40 points, every player on every team would be trying to shoot 40 baskets.

Unless you have SKILL, the team, coach, fans, and the f*ggot carrying your luggage to the arena are going to have a problem of you shooting 31 shots.

Raja Bell stays mad.
 6 years ago '05        #25
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200
space
space
$25,237 | Props total: 19708 19708
Putting up 31 shots is hard.
That sh*t will get you tired in an NBA game
 01-12-2012, 11:23 AM         #26
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:
anyone shooting 31 shots should score 40? really?

that's shooting 20 out of 31, way higher than 50%, i know that's no 3's or ft's. so even 16 out of 31, is still higher than 50% and you may not get 40 shooting that
you're an idiot. you didn't take into account three pointers or free throws(which don't count as a shot attempt.
 6 years ago '11        #27
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
First, Bell weighed in. ‘If he’s going to take 31 shots to get 40, then that’s pretty much all you can do. Any superstar with Mike Brown as their coach should score 40.’
 01-12-2012, 11:33 AM         #28
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trap star 101 said:
so you say its "easy" to shot 31 times BUT to prove your point you name the best players in league lol... I see you've never taken a debate class in your life.... The point would be to show that anyone could do it not the top 7-11 players in the league

Obviously you never won a debate, because why would i use Kris Humpfries or a Brook Lopez to prove my case, when they are not scorers, I would obviously support my argument with scorers who have done it on a regular basis...

sh*t didnt the kid that played for D.Rose last night, have 25 points on 28 shots... I bet it would have k!lled him if he took 3 more shots right?... Making 31 shots is hard, taking 31 shots is a breeze..

Last edited by Bautmoney!™; 01-12-2012 at 11:35 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #29
trap star 101 
space
space
space
 Bautmoney!™ said:

Obviously you never won a debate, because why would i use Kris Humpfries or a Brook Lopez to prove my case, when they are not scorers, I would obviously support my argument with scorers who have done it on a regular basis...
So then its not "that easy" if only a select few players can do it. Thats not what you are understanding. You can go out and shoot 31 shots right? Would you score 40? Being a "scorer" is a skill set. Everyone doesn't have that skill set ( Kris Humpfries - brook Lopez, to use the two names that you brought up). So by naming the top scores in the league, you're only making my point stronger. Only a select few can score 40 points on 21 shots because only a select few have the skill set of being a "scorer" on a regular basis. Not everyone can do it.....
 01-12-2012, 11:38 AM         #30
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its cool im sure Raja can put up 30 shots in china next year
 01-12-2012, 11:42 AM         #31
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trap star 101 said:
So then its not "that easy" if only a select few players can do it. Thats not what you are understanding. You can go out and shoot 21 shots right? Would you score 40? Being a "scorer" is a skill set. Everyone doesn't have that skill set ( Kris Humpfries - brook Lopez, to use the two names that you brought up). SO by naming the top scores in the league, you're only making my point stronger. Only a select few can score 40 points on 21 shots because only a select few have the skill set of being a "scorer" on a regular basis.
My man not everybody has the green light to take 31 shots, thats why I named players that do..

T-Mac in his prime, Vince Carter, Michael Jordan, Shaq in his prime, Monta Ellis, Gilbert Arenas, Paul Pierce before the big 3, Ray Allen in Milwaukee, these dudes have the green light, they all did and shot 30 shots nightly when needed..

And your not making no point, because your acting as if I said anybody can score 40 points on 20 or 30 shots.. my point was simple that TAKING 31 SHOTS IS NOT HARD... I never said SCORING 40 points was easy...

What part of that dont you understand? TAKING 31 SHOTS IS NOT HARD, SCORING 40 Points on the other hand is..

So you are not making any point, cause you dont even understand the issue that you are arguing..
 01-12-2012, 11:46 AM         #32
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:

same sh*t im thinkin.. what a fu*kin idiot.. and im sure melo, iverson, durant westbrook wouldnt even be playin if they had torn ligaments in their wrist.. and honestly on some real sh*t iverson aint even in the league no more so whats that tell u.. and the rest of dem guys we will see what happens when they hit kobes age, lets see if they gon be able to put up 31 shots or back to back 40pt games..
You just said Iverson wouldnt play with an injury?

this n*gga is off his meds...

Do you forget who Iverson was?

Or did you just get into basketball a couple weeks ago?

lets see if they gon be able to put up 31 shots or back to back 40pt games..
Iverson was scoring back to back 40's in his rookie season..
 6 years ago '05        #33
trap star 101 
space
space
space
 Bautmoney!™ said:
My man not everybody has the green light to take 31 shots, thats why I named players that do..

T-Mac in his prime, Vince Carter, Michael Jordan, Shaq in his prime, Monta Ellis, Gilbert Arenas, Paul Pierce before the big 3, Ray Allen in Milwaukee, these dudes have the green light, they all did and shot 30 shots nightly when needed..

And your not making no point, because your acting as if I said anybody can score 40 points on 20 or 30 shots.. my point was simple that TAKING 31 SHOTS IS NOT HARD... I never said SCORING 40 points was easy...

What part of that dont you understand? TAKING 31 SHOTS IS NOT HARD, SCORING 40 Points on the other hand is..

So you are not making any point, cause you dont even understand the issue that you are arguing..
You do understand that if you are shooting 31 shots the offense is ran through you. You are probably touching the ball 50% of the possessions and your also playing defense. So maybe 31 shots in shooting practice isn't hard but playing a full game with the offense running through you and you having to play defense is hard... I dont care who you are!

Last edited by trap star 101; 01-12-2012 at 11:53 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #34
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,640 | Props total: 436 436
If you CHOOSE to shoot 31 times, you BETTER score atleast 40 points. WTF you shooting all them times then lol
 01-12-2012, 12:01 PM         #35
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:
dude i'm gonna end the conversation with this. if there are 25 people in the league who can put up 31 shots and not be tired, that's like 5% of the league. so the other 95% can't do it, no matter what their skill set is,, point is they can't do it

and lucas shot 28 shots to score 25. so if he shot 31, and the next 3 were 3's, and they all went it. that would be 34 points. i thought anybody shooting 31 shots should score 40?
LET ME BOLD THIS FOR YOU SO YOU CAN READ AND UNDERSTAND!!!

I DIDNT SAY 31 SHOTS = 40 POINTS

I said shooting 31 Shots is not hard...

legendisdope said:
^ was he kobes age his rookie season? ur all over the place.. dumb a.ss knicks fan

and yeah maybe ivo would of played.. but we know damn well dem other dudes wont.
now you wanna act like you know who Allen Iverson is...

You think its harder for a person who has scored 40+ 109 times in his career, 81 points, 69, and 63 points in 3 quarters, compared to a person who just stepped up to this level of competition?

you are a moron..

trap star 101 said:
You do understand that if you are shooting 31 shots the offense is ran through you. You are probably touching the ball 50% of the possessions and your also playing defense. So maybe 31 shots in shooting practice isn't hard but playing a full game with the offense running through you and you having to play defense is hard... I dont care who you are!
If a the offense is ran through you and you shoot 31 shots a game, then my point was proven its not a hard task.. because you been doing it on a consistent basis it becomes a routine..

Thank you all for proving my point..

Kobes back to back 40s was amazing.. Even Penny Hardaway did it, with less FGA against stiffer competition in the playoffs, without Overtime..
 01-12-2012, 12:14 PM         #36
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
this idiot just switchin the whole topic up

Go head go over this post and tell me when I said 31 shots = 40 points...

I'll wait...
 6 years ago '05        #37
Clutch City Kid 138 heat pts138
space
space
$28,193 | Props total: 28601 28601
raja is even lucky to be mentioned in the same scentence as the GOAT!!! only way to get his name out there is to make him mad or come up short vs Kobe ... Raja YOU ARE NOT KOBE AND NEVER WILL BE!!!!
 6 years ago '08        #38
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
jazz lost, lakers won, raja mad as fu*k as usual so he tries to take the attention off of the fact kobe was torchin his a.ss all night with petty sh*t that these nerds will cling to.

at the end of the day

kobe with 1 hand > raja with both

and thats what hurts bell the most
 6 years ago '07        #39
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,640 | Props total: 436 436
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:
dude stfu with this already

16/31 is higher than 50% which is AMAZING for a guard, and that's only 32 pts, not counting ft's or if any were 3's
31 shots = a potential 62 points and you make only 16 shots for 32 points. So, he basically missed 30 additional points which he just missed (and you right we are not talking about 3's). If you shoot that many times, you SHOULD score 40 points leaving 30 points which you just missed. Stop being a stan and look at the math.
 01-12-2012, 01:53 PM         #40
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstractq said:
raja comment only make sense if kobe shot a low percentage last night

he didnt. . .so basically kobe was efficient and dropped 40, so raja lost

n*ggas be acting should drop 40 and take like 23 shots to do it
14/31 is not efficient
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy