Top 5 most disappointing players so far

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
106 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1
7822 pageviews
79 comments

Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
Top 5 most disappointing players so far

1.JOHN WALL (after all that hype from the summer and we all knew his team was never going to be great but his actual numbers are just ridiculous,and getting beat tonight by a new player nobody knew before tonight was the final straw image)

2.LAMAR ODOM
(from being a 6th man of the year to his team showing no care for him to shipping to dallas where he is for the most part playing horrible with a PER of 1.84,although I do show sympathy for odom since hes had some personal events happen before basketball came back...him and his driver hit a little girl and she died and 1 week before his cousin died from being shot image)

3.DERON WILLIAMS (I know his numbers,hes on my fantasy and he is just having a bad season so far,his recent statements on him maybe not wanting to be that "star" has led me to believe he see's no future in the nets and this is a short season,literally image)

4.ZACH RANDOLPH (Was excited to see him back with rudy but Reduction in minutes..his injury.. ..im very nervous about him this season but always have been a fan so hoping for the bestimage)

5.KEVIN GARNETT (Im a boston fan but down to 12.8 points per game this season and shooting under 50% for the first time in like forever,and then recently having doc rivers call out the celtics for being in shape is not a good thing,lets get it going celtics image)

Last edited by Dray; 01-12-2012 at 03:14 PM..

79 comments for "Top 5 most disappointing players so far"

6 years ago '06        #2
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
inb4james

but I agree with John Wall and Zach
 6 years ago '05        #3
kriskross00 103 heat pts103
space
space
$18,474 | Props total: 15532 15532
 PG-13 said:
inb4james

but I agree with John Wall and Zach
personally i hate lebron with a passion..but hes been doin good so far..losin against the clippers tho
 6 years ago '11        #4
Dray 1187 heat pts1187 OP
space
space
 kriskross00 said:
personally i hate lebron with a passion..but hes been doin good so far..losin against the clippers tho
lebrons been playing great apart from dropping the ball tonight..

this is going to give teams more hunger now seeing lebron go back to his last season playoff end of game slump...

guess "hes not just gonna go out there and have fun"..it lasted a good bit though
 6 years ago '10        #5
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21125 21125
One of very few sports threads I agree with everything said in the opening post.

Props man
 6 years ago '10        #6
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
Don't agree with garnett and dwill should be tied with wall.
 6 years ago '10        #7
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
you could add landry fields to the list also and rudy gay
 01-12-2012, 04:14 AM         #8
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:
1.JOHN WALL (after all that hype from the summer and we all knew his team was never going to be great but his actual numbers are just ridiculous,and getting beat tonight by a new player nobody knew before tonight was the final straw )

2.LAMAD ODOM
(from being a 6th man of the year to his team showing no care for him to shipping to dallas where he is for the most part playing horrible with a PER of 1.84,although I do show sympathy for odom since hes had some personal events happen before basketball came back...him and his driver hit a little girl and she died and 1 week before his cousin died from being shot )

3.DERON WILLIAMS (I know his numbers,hes on my fantasy and he is just having a bad season so far,his recent statements on him maybe not wanting to be that "star" has led me to believe he see's no future in the nets and this is a short season,literally )

4.ZACH RANDOLPH (Reduction in minutes and then all of a sudden they let it be known that it has been a concussion that has kept him out...im very nervous about him this season but always have been a fan so hoping for the best)

5.KEVIN GARNETT (Im a boston fan but down to 12.8 points per game this season and shooting under 50% for the first time in like forever,and then recently having doc rivers call out the celtics for being in shape is not a good thing,lets get it going celtics )
:wtf: Randolph has only played 4 games this season because he hurt his knee in the fourth game. And his minutes werent reduced when he was playing. And What concussion? Hes out for like 6 more weeks. You n*ggas slow
 6 years ago '04        #9
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,006 | Props total: 11809 11809
 Dray said:
2.LAMAD ODOM
 6 years ago '11        #10
space
space
sorry for the spelling mistakes guys dam.. Was having my nightly joint while making this thread
 6 years ago '11        #11
space
space
 Dextromethorphan said:
you could add landry fields to the list also and rudy gay
Im talking about players where its actually disappointing when they play bad

01-12-2012, 04:38 AM         #12
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can you remove what u said about Randolph?
 6 years ago '11        #13
space
space
 Tempus # 1 said:
Can you remove what u said about Randolph?
randolph still makes the list

reduction in minutes/missing games same thing

totally different effect so far,no telling if he will come back averaging the same

Last edited by Dray; 01-12-2012 at 04:43 AM..
 01-12-2012, 04:42 AM         #14
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:
randolph still makes the list

reduction in minutes/missing games same thing

totally different effect so far
He has only played 4 games due to injury
 6 years ago '11        #15
space
space
 Tempus # 1 said:
He has only played 4 games due to injury
yeah your right but that injury is pretty serious even if it doesn't need surgery.out 8 weeks and theres no telling if he will come back the same strength

But I was smoking when I made this thread so I most likely have alot of emotional feelings towards memphis because I was so hyped to see rudy and ran play together
 6 years ago '06        #16
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
Imo KG been on the decline for the last few years.... first ballet HOF cat, but fairly obvious he isn't the player he used to be, and is on a slow decline... kind of like Duncan.... wouldn't say he is that much of a dissapointment.... agree with the rest of the list though....

D-Will is talented, but kinda been a douche the last couple years... Dude needs to step his being a proffesionial game up, let alone his play

on a smaller scale though jeff teague seemed primed to be a borderline star, but he been struggeling a bit.... sometimes a good playoff showing can maybe give a false sense of unrealistic expectations
 6 years ago '08        #17
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,943 | Props total: 7350 7350
Danny Granger should be on that list as well. Besides last nights game hes been playing like a.ss.
 6 years ago '07        #18
kidmakaveli 
space
space
$4,711 | Props total: 917 917
D Will
Odom
Wall
Granger
Westbrook
 01-12-2012, 06:34 AM         #19
KrayzieCMB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Demar DeRozan is the most disappointing in my eyes. He is supposed to be the Raps number 2 guy but he is playing like absolute sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #20
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
#1,2,5 on my fantasy team lucky i have
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
97 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
209 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
24 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy