Waka Flocka Responds To Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,459 | Props total: 25151 25151
 Stupid Fresh said:
why this n*gga wiz tweet "MAFIA!!!!"
Three 6 Mafia....
 6 years ago '11        #22
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,340 | Props total: 25260 25260
 Young Buck said:
WHEN SLIM DIED
I SAID fu*k SNOOP
YOU AIN'T sh*t
SINCE MY n*gga GOT k!llED OVER CHEWY CHEWS

[pic - click to view]

honestly this is how I would feel too if I was waka

honestly dont know why snoop answered the question,should of been like his mans just got k!lled so im not gonna speak on it but we anti-beef over here
 6 years ago '07        #23
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
I still wanna know what the issue is
 6 years ago '05        #24
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
I still wanna know what the issue is
....Over Weed

Rundown:

- Wiz & Waka Was Smoking On Waka's Tour Bus. Wiz Was Explaing Why He Smoke Joints and Trying Get Waka Off Blunts.

- Waka Made Another Video Clownin Wiz For Smoking "Mosquito Legs" and Kept Saying Wiz Dont Smoke Enough. Wiz Jump On Twitter & Said "Waka Dont Know About Weed".

[video - click to view]

- Beef Was Dead Till Waka Did A Interview With Kay Slay and Topic Was Lame Wack n*ggas and Waka Said Wiz Was One of Them.

[video - click to view]

- Now Snoop Stepping In and Now This Waka Tweet....
 6 years ago '06        #25
SM 38213 heat pts38213 OP
space
space
$128,060 | Props total: 67941 67941
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Over Weed

Rundown:

- Wiz & Waka Was Smoking On Waka's Tour Bus. Wiz Was Explaing Why He Smoke Joints and Trying Get Waka Off Blunts.

- Waka Made Another Video Clownin Wiz For Smoking "Mosquito Legs" and Kept Saying Wiz Dont Smoke Enough. Wiz Jump On Twitter & Said "Waka Dont Know About Weed".

- Beef Was Dead Till Waka Did A Interview With Kay Slay and Topic Was Lame Wack n*ggas and Waka Said Wiz Was One of Them.

nice recap :agreement6:
 01-12-2012, 02:58 AM         #26
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Captain-save-a-Wiz
 6 years ago '07        #27
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Over Weed

Rundown:

6 years ago '10        #28
MexicanKingPin 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 204 204
i fu*k with bricksquad but flocka hasn't dropped a dope mixtape since lebron flocka james 2

and juicy j> everybody in bricksquad as of late.
 6 years ago '05        #29
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
waka a lame and snoop is rite ppl tried of weak a.ss beef to get yourself a buzz. make sum good music waka stop talking nonsense
 01-12-2012, 04:02 AM         #30
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Over Weed

Rundown:

thanks homie propp'd
 01-12-2012, 04:13 AM         #31
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Over Weed

Rundown:

naw a pimp finna say its THIS:

[pic - click to view]

There's been rumors of that Waka Flocka is working with former death Row Records head, Suge Knight, ever since the two were seen hanging out in L.A. while the rapper was in town for a show earlier this year.

Well, it seems the rumblings are true.

The Georgia rap star confirmed with XXLMag.com last week that he's reached out to Knight who will be helping him oversee the west coast branch of his Brick Squad Monopoly label, as well as advising him on other business matters.

So far, Waka says Suge has helped him land a movie deal, and he plans to work with him into the foreseeable future.

"It's valid. It ain't no rumors," Waka told XXL. "You gotta really start pulling in people in the game who know the game. Suge is not the only one. I'ma start snatching in the real ones. Suge helped me get a good movie deal. Now I need to get on the TV screen. Ain't nothing wrong with f***in' with some Gs. I f*** with Master P too. They're just good for information, homie.

"He's helping me oversee the company," the rapper added. "I'm not trying to be 'Pac, I'm not trying to be death Row. I'm Brick Squad Monopoly. My mother is still my manager. I ain't changing sh**. It is what it is. But it's like having Jordan and Kobe. Why not play with both?"

Further details regarding Brick Squad Monopoly West were unknown at press time. However, L.A.-based artists currently affiliated with the rapper include Compton's YG Hootie and Inglewood's Ice Burgandy.

While Waka is still establishing himself as a force in the music game, as an artist, he says that's not his goal. He's thinking bigger.

"F*** accomplishing goals as a artist," he told XXL's Shaheem Reid. "I wanna accomplish goals as a CEO now. That's the sh** I'm on right now

[pic - click to view]

:hmm: now think on Suge relationship to Snoop ya dig? and aint we all sayin whut happen all a sudden becuz Waka & Wiz wuz cool? why he switched up on him? SUGE HAPPENED n*ggaS betcha anythang he say to Waka "mayne fu*k them soft a.ss n*ggas Waka. fu*k him and Snoop they a couple hoes furreal" ole dumb a.ss Flockaveli say "yea u right votin good" then starts dissin n*ggas

trust a pimp and watch
 6 years ago '05        #32
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 Marvin Hagler said:
naw a pimp finna say its THIS:

:hmm: now think on Suge relationship to Snoop ya dig? and aint we all sayin whut happen all a sudden becuz Waka & Wiz wuz cool? why he switched up on him? SUGE HAPPENED n*ggaS betcha anythang he say to Waka "mayne fu*k them soft a.ss n*ggas Waka. fu*k him and Snoop they a couple hoes furreal" ole dumb a.ss Flockaveli say "yea u right votin good" then starts dissin n*ggas

trust a pimp and watch
...Waka Been Throwing Shots At Wiz Way Before Suge Came Into The Picture On Some Business sh*t.

Waka Reach Out To Suge In 2010 For A Street Cosign Out In The West. Suge Only Showed Him Respect Like T. Rodgers Did For Waka. Suge Isnt Over Seeing Waka's Label or Any of His Business,Just Giving The Young n*gga Advice. Suge Right Now Is Hustling n*ggas Out They Money,Suge Still Living The Life Out Here In The West.

Waka Throwing Shots At Wiz For The fu*k of It. Wiz Was Easy To Pick On and U Can Tell In The Video With Them Smoking That Waka Was Finna Start Clowning. This Is Just A Battle of Waka Picking On Wiz Cause He Know Wiz Aint About That Life.

Now,Lets Say Snoop Gets Into The Picture More & Suge Decides To Come Out. Nobody In The West Is Going Take Suge Serious Cause They Know Suge Is Only In The Picture To Jump Into Waka's Wallet. The Streets Wont Allow Two Outsiders (Waka & Wiz) Let The West Beef Again.

Everybody Know Their Place & Best Believe Some OGs Will Step In and k!ll That sh*t. Especially If Waka Want To Be Safe....That "Pass" Can Be Snatched From Waka In A Heartbeat.
 01-12-2012, 04:56 AM         #33
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Buck said:
WHEN SLIM DIED
I SAID fu*k SNOOP
YOU AIN'T sh*t
SINCE MY n*gga GOT k!llED OVER CHEWY CHEWS

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #34
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,887 | Props total: 683 683
weak sh*t to me. beefing over who smokes more but waka was blowed as hell in that video wit wiz.
 6 years ago '10        #35
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #36
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,596 | Props total: 254 254
lol at really believing this as "beef"

sh*t comedy brovah
 6 years ago '10        #37
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
awwwwww shiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!! waka goin hard starting off 2012

i call now my twitter was hacked
 01-12-2012, 12:34 PM         #38
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illogik said:
That sh*t is months old..

yea it wuz October 2011

and whuts been they relationship since breh? n*gga talmbout they beefin bout weed

Suge. Knight. behind. this. think. n*ggas.
 01-12-2012, 12:36 PM         #39
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this might be the corniest beef of all time !!!
 6 years ago '04        #40
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,669 | Props total: 5361 5361
Waka fukking with Suge ? n*gga bout to die . they gone bring these lil' beefs up to lead to Jay -Z/Kanye West vs Lil Wayne/ Young Money .. Its starting off a lil .. but watch ..
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy