Amber Rose Breaks Down In Tears On 'RapFix Live' Talking About Being Bullied

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
8677 pageviews
82 comments

SM 38163 heat pts38163
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67060 67060
Amber Rose Breaks Down In Tears On 'RapFix Live' Talking About Being Bullied

[video - click to view]

Amber Rose is done with the drama! On Tuesday On Tuesday the stately model crossed over into artist mode when she released her new pop single "Fame" online, then she showed off some acting chops when she dropped the trailer for her upcoming film "Gang of Roses 2" just a few hours later. Unfortunately for Amber, her new endeavors aren't the only things that have people talking. Her relationship with Kanye West still comes under much scrutiny even though the pair has been broken up for a number of years.

On Wednesday's (January 11) episode of "RapFix Live," Rose took to the red couch to address all of the rumors regarding her and Kanye for the last time. Things got so emotional that she eventually broke into tears.

"Today on your show, I just want to let it be known that I am so done with the Kanye questions," she told Sway. "That's my past, I'm done with it.

"I'm done, I'm moving on with a new career. I'm in love with Wiz. I'm happy. I just want to move on with my life, and we can get everything out right now and then I'm done."

Amber is currently in a relationship with Wiz Khalifa, but her past romance with West still comes up in headlines. Whether it was on My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, where many of the songs seemed to be directed at Rose, or the Throne's November Philadelphia concert where Yeezy thanked Amber's native city for making her, the two former lovers are still constantly linked.

Rose made it clear that she is happily in love with Wiz. "I'm so happy now that I actually have a gentleman, a great guy that I love so much," she said of Khalifa. "Wiz knows that I never loved a man the way that I love him. He knows that, he's very secure with that."

Still, after her very public breakup with West, there is lingering pain when Rose is mistreated by people in public. "I have people throwing things at me in the street because they're fans of Kanye," Amber said before she started to cry on set. "I'm just crying because I don't deserve to be bullied like that. I'm a nice girl, I don't bother anybody. I keep my mouth shut because I don't want any trouble."

Putting all of the drama behind her was step one. Now, Amber looks to focus on her music career and acting career. She is currently working on her debut album and the film "Gang of Roses 2," which will be released on February 14.

"To be bullied through music and stuff like that, it's not fair to me," Rose continued while sobbing. "I don't deserve that, and I'm sick of being bullied."

82 comments for "Amber Rose Breaks Down In Tears On 'RapFix Live' Talking About Being Bullied"

6 years ago '10        #2
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20782 20782
The fu*k is that on her head?

Looks like death
 01-11-2012, 11:55 PM         #3
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
her voice <<
 6 years ago '06        #4
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18799 18799
breaking down crying while dressed ridiculously...
 01-12-2012, 12:13 AM         #5
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is she getting interviewed
 01-12-2012, 12:16 AM         #6
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
Interviewed for being as.lut?
 6 years ago '04        #7
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,740 | Props total: 2400 2400

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #8
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17129 17129
14:55........

spread that pus*y for Playboy and it will pause it for a few more seconds
 01-12-2012, 12:02 PM         #9
Shawn James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'd hit
 6 years ago '08        #10
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17129 17129
Kanye fans are just like her....
 6 years ago '04        #11
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,382 | Props total: 3832 3832
wow amber really?

kanye MADE you. no matter what he did, he MADE you what you are now.. you're rich now. life is good.
 6 years ago '12        #12
ZlatanDrogba 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 2656 2656
This is why women all always going to be inferior to men.
 6 years ago '06        #13
SM 38163 heat pts38163 OP
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67060 67060
 marcchrome said:

[pic - click to view]

01-12-2012, 12:40 PM         #14
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
Good Question!
 6 years ago '04        #15
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5334 5334
Didnt even watch the video , but think about the young females who did who are bullied ..add another 100k that'll buy her album and believe they can be Amber Rose .. Trying to build her empire , not mad @ that .. Im not dissing or saying anything bout being bullied, or whatever so yall tissue n*ggas wont attack me
 6 years ago '04        #16
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
bi*ch wasn't crying on hot97 or power105...we don't believe them tears, heaux

i'd still smash
 01-12-2012, 12:47 PM         #17
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Kanye fans are just like her....
You're the biggest Kanye fan on here so why are you talking about yourself like that
 6 years ago '04        #18
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
lol @ this bird crying over Yezzy fans getting at her. bi*ch, he MADE YOU! take the lil fame you have, the money and just chill.

amazing that these hoes work for NOTHING but still expect people to really care about them.
 6 years ago '11        #19
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
she does seem like a nice chick..
but thats what comes with the fame,
deal wit it or dont date and/or act like
a celeb.
 6 years ago '05        #20
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Andrefrbk said:
I remember she did an interview saying how she had been stripping since the age of 15, and selling her body etc.

So clearly shorty was going no where with her life. Kanye found her, took her off the streets like a stray dog. Brushed her Caesar down pat, and gave her fancy designer clothes for events etc.

IM SORRY its hard to be sympathetic towards women who want to act like they are victims. STOP IT.

Shes living a life that she wasnt made for, she has no marketable talent, outside of stripping/fuking. She was never going to do anything else with her life. Kanye taught her how to be who she is. And she is now an opportunistic wealthy chick, shes with a simp that will give her anything, and she has kanye west hush money still in her bank.

Getting on camera crying like a pussie will not earn you sympathy from real n*ggas b.
and whats funny about this is she was on philly radio with kendra g yesterday (a bi*ch i will fu*k on sight by the way ) and she was talking about kanye's line "never find love in a strip club" talking about "you know you didnt find me at a strip club, why you lying" and im like bi*ch you were a stripper it is what it is. and then when kendra asked her if she cheated on kanye she got the stuttering and then basically admitted it by saying it was "tic for tac situations" well then it is what it is..."i gave you what you gave me boo...a nut, for real"-DMX
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy