JR Smith's Sister Chokes Out Chinese Fans During Game (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 drumgangP said:
And the dumbass n*gga still tries to deny it lol

Actually kiddo my father and his entire side of the family are from Jersey and living there now...been visiting once a year during the summer since I was about 9....From Queens and used to head out to Jersey to fu*k with a few bi*ches and even lived in Camden and Burlington for a minute.

You cant dispute the facts though, its a hot bed for gang activity for violence and has been for the longest. Just because your soft a.ss likes to visit the suburbs from time to time doesnt mean its soft

And I never said it was any more dangerous than the next place, just that where J.R. and his family are from is fu*ked up...Its the 2nd most blood populated area in the entire state of New Jersey....Tell me what Gang J.R. has tatted all over him and he continuously throws up again????? We'll wait............

Dumbass. This n*gga prolly from Hoboken talking as if hes even been around those parts before
Goofy a.ss n*gga. I been in ess3x county my whole life (EO/Newark). Your definition of fu*ked up is obviously waaaaay different from mine. Lakewood has ONE and I repeat ONE hood block (MLK). Those small a.ss projects. YES there's some shootings (mostly by out of town n*ggas) but that sh*t ain't no damn slum. There's mad Jews around there. Lakewood is filled with alot of wanna be gang members. That sh*t may be rugged to you but from where I'm from it's a walk in the park. You being from queens shouldn't be hyping that city up. You act like just because a gang resides in a certain location that it makes the town dangerous. Cmon now.
 01-12-2012, 01:52 AM         #62
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Goofy a.ss n*gga. I been in ess3x county my whole life (EO/Newark). Your definition of fu*ked up is obviously waaaaay different from mine. Lakewood has ONE and I repeat ONE hood block (MLK). Those small a.ss projects. YES there's some shootings (mostly by out of town n*ggas) but that sh*t ain't no damn slum. There's mad Jews around there. Lakewood is filled with alot of wanna be gang members. That sh*t may be rugged to you but from where I'm from it's a walk in the park. You being from queens shouldn't be hyping that city up. You act like just because a gang resides in a certain location that it makes the town dangerous. Cmon now.

[pic - click to view]

Would be the perfect Gif, but nah...I read it, LOL.

Yeah....A Good percentage of all the bloods in the entire state of New Jersey live on one block

What are you, 10?
 6 years ago '07        #63
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 drumgangP said:

[pic - click to view]

Would be the perfect Gif, but nah...I read it, LOL.

Yeah....A Good percentage of all the bloods in the entire state of New Jersey live on one block

What are you, 10?
n*gga I'm 27. How the fu*k is a n*gga from queens gonna tell me about my own fu*kin' state? You still one of those n*ggas that get impressed by a n*gga telling you that he's a blood? You know how many n*ggas false claim? I thought you were smarter than that. Yes JR is a knucklehead n*gga. What I said wasn't to discredit him it was to let your dumb a.ss know that lakewood/freehold isn't dangerous by any means. One block doesn't make the entire town bad. JR is from FREEHOLD New Jersey. I know some of his family. He started repping blood when he went to highschool in Newark. You can't win a Jersey argument with me especially when you don't live here.
 01-12-2012, 01:59 AM         #64
atl12o13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Man is this real?.....those are some strange seats to watch a bball game in.
 01-12-2012, 02:02 AM         #65
atl12o13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CarmeloStarks said:
Later on that evening.......

[pic - click to view]

OMG....lol....hilarious.
 01-12-2012, 02:05 AM         #66
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
n*gga I'm 27. How the fu*k is a n*gga from queens gonna tell me about my own fu*kin' state? You still one of those n*ggas that get impressed by a n*gga telling you that he's a blood? You know how many n*ggas false claim? I thought you were smarter than that. Yes JR is a knucklehead n*gga. What I said wasn't to discredit him it was to let your dumb a.ss know that lakewood/freehold isn't dangerous by any means. One block doesn't make the entire town bad. JR is from FREEHOLD New Jersey. I know some of his family. He started repping blood when he went to highschool in Newark. You can't win a Jersey argument with me especially when you don't live here.
Cause the n*gga from Queens posted factual information from your state and youre trying to argue against it lol.

Look maybe you bought some bad pus*y in Lakewood, or maybe she-was a he...Thats cool...Its obvious youre upset and mad at Lakewood.

Ah man i cant continue on its so funny lol, this n*ggas real mad. Youre wrong Bruce Leeroy, and im right. Just accept it and from now on raise your hand when you talk to me lil n*gga.
 6 years ago '10        #67
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 ThiZZ said:
that fat bi*ch crazy
Thank you for not saying "cray"
 6 years ago '04        #68
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,141 | Props total: 444 444
when keeping it real goes wrong
 6 years ago '07        #69
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 drumgangP said:
Cause the n*gga from Queens posted factual information from your state and youre trying to argue against it lol.

Look maybe you bought some bad pus*y in Lakewood, or maybe she-was a he...Thats cool...Its obvious youre upset and mad at Lakewood.

Ah man i cant continue on its so funny lol, this n*ggas real mad. Youre wrong Bruce Leeroy, and im right. Just accept it and from now on raise your hand when you talk to me lil n*gga.
you corny as hell yo. I already know you a duck a.ss n*gga. Lakewood is a cool town I have no problem with it at all and there's alot of bad bi*ches down that way. Maybe you should holla @ one instead of looking up gang stats online
 01-12-2012, 02:13 AM         #70
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
you corny as hell yo. I already know you a duck a.ss n*gga. Lakewood is a cool town I have no problem with it at all and there's alot of bad bi*ches down that way. Maybe you should holla @ one instead of looking up gang stats online

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #71
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 drumgangP said:

[pic - click to view]

Get back to those gang stats lil n*gga
 01-12-2012, 02:22 AM         #72
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Get back to those gang stats lil n*gga
n*gga so mad
 6 years ago '07        #73
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 drumgangP said:
n*gga so mad
 6 years ago '05        #74
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Bruce Leeroy said:
How bout this. Im 27. I live on the boarder of Lakewood and Toms River. Lived here my whole life. You are 100 Percent wrong in most things you have said in this thread. Lakewood is a dangerous town. Of course you cant compare it to Camden or Newark seeing as though they are fu*kING CITIES!!! You know the difference between a town and a city???
The bloods run heavy for THE SIZE OF THE TOWN. Last year a cop was shot in the head in BROAD DAYLIGHT.

Jr Smith went to Lakewood High school but also tranferrred to st benedicts.

Id like to see you stand over by main street around midnight and tell them n*ggas
"they aint hood' youll get a lesson on whos fake.

The only thing you said thats correct is that lakewood has alot of jews. That you are correct.

Dont get it twisted im not in here saying Lakewood is the baddest town in the nation. But its a town not a city and for being a town its pretty fu*kin bad.

Oh and i met Jrs sister this summer when he came to bamboo. Gurentee she can beat you the fu*k up....
 6 years ago '07        #75
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
How bout this. Im 27. I live on the boarder of Lakewood and Toms River. Lived here my whole life. You are 100 Percent wrong in most things you have said in this thread. Lakewood is a dangerous town. Of course you cant compare it to Camden or Newark seeing as though they are fu*kING CITIES!!! You know the difference between a town and a city???
The bloods run heavy for THE SIZE OF THE TOWN. Last year a cop was shot in the head in BROAD DAYLIGHT.

Jr Smith went to Lakewood High school but also tranferrred to st benedicts.

Id like to see you stand over by main street around midnight and tell them n*ggas
"they aint hood' youll get a lesson on whos fake.

The only thing you said thats correct is that lakewood has alot of jews. That you are correct.

Dont get it twisted im not in here saying Lakewood is the baddest town in the nation. But its a town not a city and for being a town its pretty fu*kin bad.

Oh and i met Jrs sister this summer when he came to bamboo. Gurentee she can beat you the fu*k up....
Like I told the other dude my definition of fu*ked up is obviously different from his and yours. I'm down that way alot (Lakewood / Toms River/ S. Toms River). To you that sh*t is rugged because you're from Toms river but to me it's a slightly active suburb. Lol @ the the sh*t u said about his sister. Stop it lil homie. Nobody said all of those n*ggas are fake. It's one hot strip down there. The rest of that area is beautiful.
 6 years ago '05        #76
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Like I told the other dude my definition of fu*ked up is obviously different from his and yours. I'm down that way alot (Lakewood / Toms River/ S. Toms River). To you that sh*t is rugged because you're from Toms river but to me it's a slightly active suburb. Lol @ the the sh*t u said about his sister. Stop it lil homie. Nobody said all of those n*ggas are fake. It's one hot strip down there. The rest of that area is beautiful.
Listen man all im saying is cops gettin executed in the head in broad daylight is some ballzy a.ss grimey a.ss n*ggas. thats all im saying.
You ever fu*k wit seaside??? I work there.
Seriously his sister is biggggg, not gonna lie i tried to take a picture with him and she stepped in with the chris farley voice and was like "back off him no pictures"!!!!

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #77
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
Listen man all im saying is cops gettin executed in the head in broad daylight is some ballzy a.ss grimey a.ss n*ggas. thats all im saying.
You ever fu*k wit seaside??? I work there
Seriously his sister is biggggg, not gonna lie i tried to take a picture with him and she stepped in with the chris farley voice and was like "back off him no pictures"!!!!
Of course. I remember when that k!lling happened. This chic I fu*k with from Lakewood knows that little dude and his family. I heard hes got some mental issues. And yea I fu*k with seaside. Mega hoes in the summer
 6 years ago '05        #78
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Of course. I remember when that k!lling happened. This chic I fu*k with from Lakewood knows that little dude and his family. I heard hes got some mental issues. And yea I fu*k with seaside. Mega hoes in the summer
you come to my bar in the summer (no homo) ill give you the bx treatment (free drinks and drunk willing to do anything pus*y) its the life.
 6 years ago '07        #79
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
you come to my bar in the summer (no homo) ill give you the bx treatment (free drinks and drunk willing to do anything pus*y) its the life.
No doubt my n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #80
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1514 1514
n*ggaz
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy