NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 SLIM said:
but isn't nintendo coming out with a more advanced console than the wii sometime soon?
Homie, I have no idea but whatever it is its target audience will not be hardcore gamers. I really do think nintendo doesnt care because no matter how you view it soccer moms pay the same amount for a game that hardcore gamers do. The Wii has been shoving Mario and Zelda down gamers throats the whole time, there are games on the Wii that has Mario and Zelda in them that shouldnt exist(Links crossbow training). Its literally to the point were nintendo doesnt give sh*t about making quality games. A bad game cost the same amount as a good one. Thats why I posted that Nintendo has already bow'd out.
 6 years ago '05        #82
agentspits.com 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,031 | Props total: 747 747
They'll both be around for a while, and this dude just ruffling some feathers to keep his name/company in the blogs.

Smart move on his part.
 6 years ago '04        #83
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
Yeah I don't think ANYONE in here believes this is true (At least I hope noone does) but like has been stated IF by some weird pole shift of the planet's rotation this happens, than Well My guess is it will be Sony...even though I hope not as I hope it would be Nintendo and they will sell their first party Ip's to Sony and Microsoft so we can get some k!ller a.ss Mario, Zelda, Metroid games on those systems...
 6 years ago '04        #84
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 coolio said:
we're talking about consoles
he said sony came with it first, im saying sega did, followed by m$
 6 years ago '05        #85
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 537 537
doubt its MS considering they are working the whole xbox experience pretty strong right now nad merger of IPTV options thru the new windows platform
 6 years ago '07        #86
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
I'm not big on online gaming but I guess Microsoft has dominated that market. It's just a shame to see Sony taking losses with the great exclusives they have and the power of their hardware.
 01-12-2012, 05:03 PM         #87
Clipsburgh 412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sucks, in a market like video games competition is key. If either goes then were stuck with one good brand and gimmicky a.ss nintendo. And even Microsoft is turning to gimmicks these days.
 6 years ago '06        #88
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,974 | Props total: 13609 13609
rip PS
 6 years ago '11        #89
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Mr Crackee said:

whats ya source?
Unnamed

6 years ago '10        #90
anthonyperl 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 1 1
this is stupid and bullsh*t. Nintendo should fold here very soon....unfortunately
 6 years ago '10        #91
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
I see a Sony/Steam alliance in the future to take on Microsoft. Portal 2 was the first step (PS3 users could play online with PC users), and digital distribution is certainly the future of gaming (bad news for Gamestop and the like though).

If steam/sony came together, that sh*t would be hard to compete against IMO
 6 years ago '10        #92
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 Ciggavelli said:
I see a Sony/Steam alliance in the future to take on Microsoft. Portal 2 was the first step (PS3 users could play online with PC users), and digital distribution is certainly the future of gaming (bad news for Gamestop and the like though).

If steam/sony came together, that sh*t would be hard to compete against IMO
I never thought of that.

Sounds plausible if Microsoft tried to push Xbox Live into the PC gaming scene and tried to get people from steam to jump over to their side.
 6 years ago '04        #93
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
Microsoft is going to focus more on their Marketplace and try to encourage downloads for their Windows Phone and PC games.
 01-12-2012, 06:32 PM         #94
l0blunt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maybe its Microsoft, check out this article.

Xbox workers threaten suicide in China labor tiff
Associated Press – 10 hrs ago

BEIJING (AP) — Dozens of workers a.ssembling Xbox video game consoles climbed to a factory dormitory roof, and some threatened to jump to their deaths, in a dispute over job transfers that was defused but highlights growing labor unrest as China's economy slows.

The dispute was set off after contract manufacturer Foxconn Technology Group announced it would close the a.ssembly line for Microsoft Corp.'s Xbox 360 models at its plant in the central city of Wuhan and transfer the workers to other jobs, workers and Foxconn said Thursday.

Workers reached by telephone said Foxconn initially offered severance pay for those who wanted to leave rather than be transferred, but then reneged, angering the workers; Foxconn, in a statement, disputed that account, saying only transfers were offered, not severance.

The workers climbed to the top of the six-story dormitory on Jan. 3 and threatened to jump before Wuhan city officials persuaded them to desist and return to work, according to the workers and accounts online. The workers gave varying estimates of the numbers involved in the strike, from 80 to 200, and photos posted online showed dozens of people crowding the roof of the boxy concrete building.

"Actually none of them were going to jump. They were there for the compensation. But the government and the company officials were just as afraid, because if even one of them jumped, the consequences would be hard to imagine," said Wang Jungang, an equipment engineer in the Xbox production line, who left the plant earlier this month.

The fracas is the latest labor trouble to hit Foxconn, a unit of Taiwan's Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. that makes iPads and iPhones for Apple Inc. as well as Xboxes and other gadgets, helping consumer electronics brands hold down costs. Its massive China plants are run with military-like discipline, which labor rights activists say contributed to spate of suicides in 2010.

Foxconn said that all workers on the Xbox line were offered transfers at their current pay but that 150 demanded severance and not all of them participated in the rooftop protest. "It is our understanding that certain individuals threatened to jump from the building if their demands were not met," the statement said.

Strikes and other job actions have risen in recent months across China as factories cope with rising costs, scarce credit and declining orders from Europe, the United States and domestic companies. Complicating matters is the approaching Lunar New Year, a time when many of the migrant workers who man factories quit jobs to return home temporarily before looking for better paying employment.

Foxconn's Wuhan plant employs 32,000 people. The site previously had a couple of suicides or attempted ones a couple years back, prompting the government to take over the operations of the dormitories, said Wang, the equipment engineer.

After the rooftop protest, Microsoft said in a statement that it investigated, finding that the dispute centered on Foxconn's staffing and transfer policies, not working conditions. "After the protest, the majority of workers chose to return to work. A smaller portion of those employees elected to resign, the statement said.

Ultimately, Foxconn said, 45 of the employees resigned from the company while the rest chose to stay. It did not say whether the resigning workers were given compensation. Wang, the engineer, said he received $4,700 (30,000 yuan) in compensation but that was because he planned his departure early, telling his supervisor six months ago he would leave.

___

Associated Press researcher Zhao Liang contributed to this report.
 6 years ago '04        #95
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
someone else was predicting a steam/psn alliance i dont remember who it was though
 6 years ago '06        #96
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
yall some idiots to think that sony is hurting, they have sony music, sony flims, sony electronics, money everywhere.
 01-12-2012, 08:02 PM         #97
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats the alternative to blu ray? nintendo avoids not needing it and sony owns it as far as i know. so whats microsoft to do?
 6 years ago '05        #98
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,949 | Props total: 21112 21112
 RalphLaurenJR said:
yall some idiots to think that sony is hurting, they have sony music, sony flims, sony electronics, money everywhere.

Considering you have any idea how to read financial statements.
 6 years ago '10        #99
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
 carden2 said:
i always wondered who made windows, good to know.

[pic - click to view]

01-12-2012, 08:41 PM         #100
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't care what problems Sony is having with their other divisions. The gaming brand they have built is still strong. They'd be stupid to throw in the towel. that's way too much money they're leaving on the table. It would be like they said to hell with it, we're gonna drive this bi*ch into a lake, and watch it sink.

You trim the fat by getting rid of what isn't working for you. The Playstation brand is working. Don't fu*king mess with it.

A real journalist would grill goobers who appear to be talking out of their a.sses. Wish there were more journalists, and less lazy a.ss bloggers who don't hold people accountable when reporting on sh*t..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy