NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 carden2 said:
i always wondered who made windows, good to know.

but do developers like losing all that money?
They lose money regardless due to preowned game sales. When gamestop sale a used game thats 100% profit for gamestop. The developers dont see that money.
 6 years ago '05        #42
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
 XxC4xX said:
They lose money regardless due to preowned game sales. When gamestop sale a used game thats 100% profit for gamestop. The developers dont see that money.
yeah that's my point they want to get to the point where all games are downloads
 6 years ago '06        #43
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 WalterWhite said:
Yeah, you can play online on Playstation but it isn't as good and that's a fact. Everything from lag to communication. They have to come with better online or they will flop. And people would switch because like I said free online is one of the biggest pulls PS3 has. People are too stupid to realize it's only $200 for 4 years. Meanwhile they are having to deal with friends with no mics, having to send messages, message friends playing other games, lag, smaller communities, etc.

Microsoft is strides ahead of Playstation. We got the app market and the kinect which k!lled the move.

Playstation more powerful? Sony has a market cap of 34.92 Billon. Microsoft's is 260.34 Billion. It's not even close. I clicked the stocks today and Sony is down while Microsoft is in the green

All Microsoft has to do next gen is make good on their mistakes this gen. Chargeable controllers out the box, blu-ray? If that's even possible. Outside of the obvious stuff that both sides with bring. Microsoft seems like they are getting serious too, I have a feeling next gen they will have that thing that PS3 owners wish they had like the blu-ray this gen.

i've actually never experienced lag online but im sure it exist just like it exists on live..it must have to do with the person's connection..if somebody just wants to get online and play a game, they're pretty much the same..its the extra features like party chat and better friend connectivity that give xbox the edge

kinect is more popular, not better tho..kinect is garbage and hardly works properly most of the time..half the games control themselves and are for kids...but if i remember correctly somebody had posted sales figures between the two and they werent that far apart..i might be wrong tho

i do think microsoft is gonna learn from their many mistakes this gen..like battery packs for controllers, DVDs and most importantly using cheap hardware causing a huge failure rate but i still think sony is gonna have the more innovative and powerful system

Playstation more powerful? Sony has a market cap of 34.92 Billon. Microsoft's is 260.34 Billion. It's not even close. I clicked the stocks today and Sony is down while Microsoft is in the green
not too sure what u meant by this..i meant more powerful as in the console itself is more powerful than the 360..not that sony is a bigger company than microsoft
 6 years ago '04        #44
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
more powerful of course im hoping and betting on it, innovative no. sony hasnt been innovative since the ps1, every move they have been making was to stay in competition with moves made by someone else. (motion control, netflix, premium subscriptions etc) its just like sony is just following the trends set by nintendo and microsoft.
 6 years ago '04        #45
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
 carden2 said:
yeah that's my point they want to get to the point where all games are downloads
yea to cut out preowned retailers. its not going to catch on anytime soon though. alot of us hate sitting there downloading updates, if we had to option to cop in the store preowned or cop from a consoles market place i'd cop preowned. then to owning physical media even though its becoming somewhat trivial is still a necessity to alot of us.
 6 years ago '04        #46
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
 XxC4xX said:
more powerful of course im hoping and betting on it, innovative no. sony hasnt been innovative since the ps1, every move they have been making was to stay in competition with moves made by someone else. (motion control, netflix, premium subscriptions etc) its just like sony is just following the trends set by nintendo and microsoft.

So Adding Blu Ray wasn't Innovative?
 6 years ago '04        #47
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,754 | Props total: 97 97
The writer has his opinion but heres the thing Microsoft wont drop out. They are innovating Xbox Live at a yearly basis and plan to span the service accross Phones -> PC's -> Console to have a unified Xbox live social gaming network.

IMO Cloud based services are great with the current generation of games but they will have to upgrade their infrasctruce to run and stream the next-generation of games. Also cloud based gaming services havent hit a high load yet lets see how well their services do when the server load is extremely high.

Sony and Microsoft can do cloud gaming right now and I bet they are looking into it. Games on demand is a great idea stream old favourites and release new games at your local store.

Cloud based and digital downloads are ridiculous soo many jobs will get canned I dont support it. I only support arcade and small titles but come on let the guys at Gamestop and Bestbuy keep their jobs.
 6 years ago '04        #48
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,754 | Props total: 97 97
 XxC4xX said:
Sony has done alot of things innovative on the entertainment side of things
- Remote Play with PS3 and PSP
- Blu Ray playback if it wasn't for the PS3 maybe HDDVD's would of won
- Media streaming is legit on the PS3 better than the Xbox

Theres alot more but Sony innovates on the entertainment side whilel MS innovates on more of the PC side and now entertainment with Xbox Live TV.
 6 years ago '04        #49
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 coolio said:
the way i see it, playstation is more powerful, has better exclusive games and has stuff like blu-ray which interest alot of people..the only thing xbox has better than playstation is their online platform..so if sony learns from this gen and develops one as good or better, then i honestly dont see anything xbox would have over sony that would persuade people to switch over
is it the PS3 more powerful? yes we knew that from the start but how many times has that power been delivered how many games have you played and said to yourself "I'm %100 sure 360 CANT do this" the only time I ever felt like that was with God of war 3 in all honesty as beautiful as it is I've never played uncharted and thought "unreachable on xbox" Plus like last generation 3rd party games are ruling with an Iron fist and %90 Look and play better on 360 still.....

the exclusive argument is OPINION not fact I always see people that's big on playstation say this but if you lay on the cards on the table 360 has a high amount of good exclusive games just as many as ps3 does now we could throw lists back and forth but its still going to come down to opinion.

and finally Blu-ray I think this was a strong argument in the beginning, but now its kinda a non factor with Xbox live media being successful Net flix, zune market place, pc to xbox streaming not to mention the fact I have two blu ray players in my computers the only selling point for blu ray now is "oh all my games come on one disc" it doesn't make the game look or play different this is not as much of a big feature as it was in say 2007-08'

your last comment goes both ways I think both companies will learn from the mistake of this generation and apply it to their new systems the difference is one will have more profit to apply than the other like always I'll be buy both of course I'm just rolling with the xbox first.

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 01-12-2012 at 12:30 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #50
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 177 177
OnLive can dream On...
Microsoft Sony and the N
are here to stay. Well...
if anyone did bow out, I
agree it would probably
be sony because the other
2 companies have made
their plans for going forward
public. We know what every1
is doing except Sony.
 6 years ago '04        #51
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
So Adding Blu Ray wasn't Innovative?
blu ray was introduced before it was included in the ps3. I would have to say no to that one.
 6 years ago '04        #52
space
space
 XxC4xX said:
blu ray was introduced before it was included in the ps3. I would have to say no to that one.
True but Sony was the major push behind it and developed it...so they innovated in that sense...
 6 years ago '04        #53
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
True but Sony was the major push behind it and developed it...so they innovated in that sense...
but that doesnt make it innovative in the ps3. as far as sony's electronics yea but the ps3 im still going to have to say no.
 01-12-2012, 01:08 PM         #54
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominationCM said:
I said it before and I'll say it again My dude Jesszman has tooken over BX gaming section, and its because of the HATE. Mothafu*kas in here hate Jesszman so much they got avatars of him. drumgang why do you care about how many posts he's got?

I dont get it, Mothafu*kas go outta there way to say some negative sh*t about what Jesszman post. They say they dont like what he post yet they continue to read Jessz's threads.

Either post a thread that you think is better than what he post or SHUT THE fu*k UP. I HATE IT WHEN DUMB MOTHAfu*kAS COMPLAIN ABOUT SOME sh*t THEY CAN CHANGE.
Well....We know who fu*kin Jesszman now, no homo.

you and your bi*ch go play some PS Vita n*gga
 6 years ago '06        #55
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
I don't know what's more stupid, the fact people actually believe this in the thread or the fact somebody is crazy enough to predict a company will announce they are bowing out of the console race at E3

Seriously....
 6 years ago '05        #56
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,906 | Props total: 21058 21058
 coolio said:
yeah but u're talking about people wanna do everything online as if they cant do all that on playstation and are forced to play offline..playstation's online can do everything xbox live can except for stuff like party chat..xbox does have better friend connectivity but other than that, there's not much difference

and let's say sony does develop a better online platform but starts charging for it, why would people switch to xbox? its not like they wont have to pay for xbox live..they're gonna have to pay either way so why not stick with playstation now that the online is better?

the way i see it, playstation is more powerful, has better exclusive games and has stuff like blu-ray which interest alot of people..the only thing xbox has better than playstation is their online platform..so if sony learns from this gen and develops one as good or better, then i honestly dont see anything xbox would have over sony that would persuade people to switch over
Holy sh*t, coolio just made a fully coherent and mainly-logical post. The fu*k is going on here?

KSoraci7 said:
I don't know what's more stupid, the fact people actually believe this in the thread or the fact somebody is crazy enough to predict a company will announce they are bowing out of the console race at E3

Seriously....
I don't think anyone in here believes it all, just that if it were to be one of the two companies, all signs would point to Sony. Kinda pointless, though, we'll have both companies around next generation.
 6 years ago '04        #57
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
Holy sh*t, coolio just made a fully coherent and mainly-logical post. The fu*k is going on here?
MUmbles is banned and he's afraid he's next..
 6 years ago '05        #58
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
MUmbles is banned and he's afraid he's next..

On that note, you can change your avy back, let's stop all the hating in here and get back to some normality.
 6 years ago '06        #59
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
I don't see why it would be Sony though, has as much chance has M$ really. Marketshare at Sony has taken a tumble as we all know, but it's not because of the gaming division.

In fact, Sony's gaming division is the strongest in the company so why on earth would they "bow out" of the gaming world...to "save themslves" from being able to support making cameras in the future?? It's ridiculous.

Just so happens the guy making this "prediction" works for cloud based gaming, just making a shock prediction to make people think that cloud gaming is the future for his own benefit.

While cloud gaming may be something of the future, predicting that one of the 3 major console makers is bowing out from consoles at this E3 is beyond comical.
 6 years ago '05        #60
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
I don't see why it would be Sony though, has as much chance has M$ really. Marketshare at Sony has taken a tumble as we all know, but it's not because of the gaming division.

In fact, Sony's gaming division is the strongest in the company so why on earth would they "bow out" of the gaming world...to "save themslves" from being able to support making cameras in the future?? It's ridiculous.

Just so happens the guy making this "prediction" works for cloud based gaming, just making a shock prediction to make people think that cloud gaming is the future for his own benefit.

While cloud gaming may be something of the future, predicting that one of the 3 major console makers is bowing out from consoles at this E3 is beyond comical.
Microsoft has all the momentum in the world with their gaming division.. I guarantee neither one will bow out, just saying if it would be either one, I'd have to say Sony. Argument is moot anyway, because we both know neither one will be going anywhere anytime soon.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now