Microsoft or Sony To Quit Console Race?

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-12-2012, 12:51 AM         #21
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sony wouldnt go to bed with Nintendo..not after the sh*t they went through with em which started the dev of the original PSX anyhow. They wouldnt go with Bill Gates either.

Honestly I dont see exactly why Nintendo would fu*k with anyone other than Nintendo...lol theyre making enough to tell n*ggas to go fu*k themselves.

I dont wanna say who I think is gonna back out the console race, cause fanboys are gonna cry and the trolls(Jessz) are gonna troll and bi*ch like its that time of the month....But just look at whose making money...thats what controls it...look at whose making money, whose posting record losses, and choose from there.

And honestly I wouldnt even celebrate someone leaving the market............Less competition means less innovation.

If n*ggas really walked away from the table we would be looking at a situation close to whats happening with Football Videogames.......

And like I said in another thread the other day, its to much money invested, theyre to far in, to just "pull out" would be Stock suicide.....

Then again I'd believe them if they said one of the companies were going to be focusing elsewhere in the market....Cause with MS's love for that Kinect bullsh*t, and the success its seeing, I could see them trying to make sh*t more "Family"....I mean hell, thats where the money is...Soccer moms spend way more than 20 something year old n*ggas like us. If I owned MS I'd be telling them to do the same.
 01-12-2012, 12:53 AM         #22
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didnt realize I got that wordy, im pretty high, I get mad talkative when I chief. Wifey hates the sh*t, n*gga just rambles on and on man.

For the record I hate any and all motion gaming. n*ggas waving sh*t and dancing in front of TV's is fu*king dumb...
 6 years ago '11        #23
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
^^^^ it happens to the best of us bruh....but that first part

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #24
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,722 | Props total: 2208 2208
Lets say this is true, then the obvious one to bow out at this point is Sony. And frankly they wont be missed, they took soo many losses this generation-console launch was bust, lot of major third party games being slightly better on xbox, crap a.ss network (idgaf if it was free, thats all that can be argued about it) and the psn hacking. Sheeit, it was all good in the PS2 days when Sony was king and had everyone making games for them. Now, fu*k them. they dont need to make no more consoles, ps3 still got plenty of horsepower left, use the remaining 5 years to get it right and get the fu*k out. Currently money-wise its in their best interest.
 6 years ago '11        #25
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
I'm gonna cry about your opinion? wtf?
 6 years ago '04        #26
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 1566 1566
 Daddy Black said:
Lets say this is true, then the obvious one to bow out at this point is Sony. And frankly they wont be missed
I'd miss them but true the PS3 has been a disaster from jump too much arrogance,ambition and riding off of the ps2's success instead of getting their heads in the game and taking M$ serious as a competitor, I doubt it but if anyone is going to bow out its going to be Sony...

I've said before I hate how lax M$ is now they eased all the way up off the peddle but from a business standpoint they are winning like a motha and I actually understand it they said "fu*k it burn holes in our pockets on franchise that yall might buy opposed to the ones you will for sure?" they know for a fact COD sells They know GTA and FF sells they decided to put all their money into making those games into XBOX games through in Gears, Fable, Fortza and Halo and its a winnign combination everytime.
 6 years ago '11        #27
space
space
space
Yeah, Sony was c*cky, and microsoft's getting c*cky as well. Microsoft is going casual for the most part, and nintendo is trying to get the hardcore crowd back on top. Everybody has their own agenda right now and that agenda will most likely translate into their next generation consoles, we've already seen how it's translated to the wii u.
 01-12-2012, 02:02 AM         #28
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya'll need to chill with the Jezzman avatars

01-12-2012, 02:08 AM         #29
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:

Youre a f*g, its what f*ggots do
 6 years ago '11        #30
space
space
space
 drumgangP said:
Youre a f*g, its what f*ggots do
I'm not gay...
 6 years ago '11        #31
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Jesszman said:
lol fu*kin pus*y, man the fu*k up
 01-12-2012, 02:26 AM         #32
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bd2eazy said:
lol fu*kin pus*y, man the fu*k up
lol the n*gga jesszman is a little bi*ch though isnt he.

And damn Jessz...you been here less than half a year and youre about to catch me in posts...I been here 7 years going on 8...............Go get some pus*y, have a childhood, smoke a joint, make some money.

I know its hard out here in these Brooklyn streets with that hairline tho
 6 years ago '11        #33
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
 drumgangP said:

And damn Jessz...you been here less than half a year and youre about to catch me in posts...I been here 7 years going on 8...............Go get some pus*y, have a childhood, smoke a joint, make some money.

OH sh*t.
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #34
space
space
space
I use the site more than you do, what's your point? Half of the users on here probably have more posts than ronnie does.
 6 years ago '06        #35
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 WalterWhite said:
I suggested Sony should do this awhile ago... Question is, would PS3 stans even admit Playsation lost if they backed out? I think they would still be spinning sh*t. Yeah, it's probably a never winning argument, PS3 vs Xbox.
playstation is one of the places they're actually making money and having launched a year after xbox, the sales arent that far apart..not to mention the system itself is better and didnt have a 70% failure rate..so no these arent opinions, they're facts
 6 years ago '11        #36
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 drumgangP said:

I said it before and I'll say it again My dude Jesszman has tooken over BX gaming section, and its because of the HATE. Mothafu*kas in here hate Jesszman so much they got avatars of him. drumgang why do you care about how many posts he's got?

I dont get it, Mothafu*kas go outta there way to say some negative sh*t about what Jesszman post. They say they dont like what he post yet they continue to read Jessz's threads.

Either post a thread that you think is better than what he post or SHUT THE fu*k UP. I HATE IT WHEN DUMB MOTHAfu*kAS COMPLAIN ABOUT SOME sh*t THEY CAN CHANGE.
 6 years ago '05        #37
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
i wouldn't be surprised if microsoft stepped back and took on other projects. the burned games are a huge down fall. i mean people can't make money off making games for your system but they can for the other big system maybe microsoft could get in with sony and just use what both of them have going for them and make mega bucks.
 6 years ago '04        #38
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
 carden2 said:
i wouldn't be surprised if microsoft stepped back and took on other projects. the burned games are a huge down fall. i mean people can't make money off making games for your system but they can for the other big system maybe microsoft could get in with sony and just use what both of them have going for them and make mega bucks.
why would microsoft step back. burned games hurt the developers not the hardware manufacturer. you have to pay for xbox live, when you play burned games on live your xbox gets banned and inorder to play online again you have to cop an entirely new xbox. all the sponsored ads on xbl. that all brings microsoft in money to the xbox division, not even the company as a whole. you do know microsoft makes windows right.
 6 years ago '06        #39
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 WalterWhite said:
Playstation is behind the curve and k!lled themselves this gen. Everything is about online now of days; movies, music, video games. Now of days the majority of people when they play video games don't want to play against computers. Look at Playstations biggest selling point, online is free. They cannot improve the online and not charge people because they would take a hit. And if they do improve the online and charge people, that would be the final straw and people would make the switch to Xbox. Then add in the hackers, I'm pretty sure a bunch of people are making the switch next gen regardless. Microsoft sure as hell isn't pulling out, if it's anybody it's Sony.

yeah but u're talking about people wanna do everything online as if they cant do all that on playstation and are forced to play offline..playstation's online can do everything xbox live can except for stuff like party chat..xbox does have better friend connectivity but other than that, there's not much difference

and let's say sony does develop a better online platform but starts charging for it, why would people switch to xbox? its not like they wont have to pay for xbox live..they're gonna have to pay either way so why not stick with playstation now that the online is better?

the way i see it, playstation is more powerful, has better exclusive games and has stuff like blu-ray which interest alot of people..the only thing xbox has better than playstation is their online platform..so if sony learns from this gen and develops one as good or better, then i honestly dont see anything xbox would have over sony that would persuade people to switch over
 6 years ago '05        #40
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 XxC4xX said:
why would microsoft step back. burned games hurt the developers not the hardware manufacturer. you have to pay for xbox live, when you play burned games on live your xbox gets banned and inorder to play online again you have to cop an entirely new xbox. all the sponsored ads on xbl. that all brings microsoft in money to the xbox division, not even the company as a whole. you do know microsoft makes windows right.
i always wondered who made windows, good to know.

but do developers like losing all that money?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago