Joe Budden - Mood Muzik [THE BOX SET] (AUTOGRAPHED - VERY LIMITED Pre-Order)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
187 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
 Dame Dash said:
how are they gonna make 25 more
that just devalues the first 100
who am i kidding these will never be worth sh*t
They were in demand for more.
Sold out pretty quickly.
Im not selling them so im not too worried about the value
 01-11-2012, 03:03 PM         #22
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hold up...

That tweet about "Sold Out" and making 25 More available was 3 Hours ago... Them 25 had to have sold out before I went through the checkout like 15 minutes ago...

They better not charge my sh*t if they don't have the product... Otherwise, that ordeal son went through with Esther is gonna feel like a swedish massage.
 6 years ago '04        #23
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Gotta cover them legal fees
 6 years ago '05        #24
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200 OP
space
space
$25,247 | Props total: 19713 19713
 Illstreet said:
Hold up...

That tweet about "Sold Out" and making 25 More available was 3 Hours ago... Them 25 had to have sold out before I went through the checkout like 15 minutes ago...

They better not charge my sh*t if they don't have the product... Otherwise, that ordeal son went through with Esther is gonna feel like a swedish massage.
Don't even trip Ill

Joey always does this "limited" bullsh*t

It's just so he can get his money fast. He has more than needed that's for sure.
 6 years ago '11        #25
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Hold up...

The 1st 100 came out like 2 weeks ago.
They sold out withing like a week or so, so you should be good
 6 years ago '07        #26
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1144 1144
theres some broke a.ss kids on here

6 years ago '04        #27
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,962 | Props total: 4668 4668
Thinkin about picking this up but are these the NO DJ versions cause if I buy this and they are not I will throw these motherfu*kers at someone like this

[video - click to view]

Last edited by RoyceDa59; 01-11-2012 at 03:28 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #28
Awsolot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,873 | Props total: 1 1
copped
 6 years ago '09        #29
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,659 | Props total: 13138 13138
if i had the bread id cop but since i dont ah well.
 6 years ago '04        #30
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
i got my autograph Joey Da Don book..

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #31
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,922 | Props total: 7312 7312
Hed have to include a song with a verse from Jay, a lost Ransom verse, and some unreleased songs b4 I copped that.
 6 years ago '05        #32
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,311 | Props total: 2728 2728
wtf :budden:
 6 years ago '08        #33
WavyGnu 90 heat pts90
space
space
$5,163 | Props total: 11613 11613
 norcal925 said:
I could see them going up because of the fact only 125 are being made.
Gracie(people releasing the set) said their making 25 more because they sold out so fast.
Im a.ssuming you copped?
People are crazy. They wouldn't care if this was packaged in a water soaked Corn flakes box with a scrawled stick figure illustration of Joe Budden in the studio and the discs were cdr's. The price of this will go up especially because it is a "Limited edition special package" The magic words that make people click into their shopping cart. I am thinking about buying this. I may just buy the set when some fool sells it too early next month. If I miss it, there are plenty of limited edition boxes. Look at the Rhino Record Sets. That sh*t isn't a joke.

To me the 21st century move is, buy these special edition/indy cd's/ download em and keep em sealed away in a basement. Those cd's are becoming as valuable as saving bonds. There are probably 1 or 2 kids lucky to live in the age of downloading from the first day they start listening. Imagine a iibrary of sealed cd's when your financial situation is in a rough area. In 10 to 20 years, these kids will have the world crying for their "special collections" And the strange thing is, they may not even play them, just something to show their friends to impress them.
 6 years ago '07        #34
biff 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,618 | Props total: 98 98
dam so they sold out again?
 6 years ago '12        #35
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
I talked him down. Copped at $50
 6 years ago '11        #36
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 WavyGnu said:
People are crazy. They wouldn't care if this was packaged in a water soaked Corn flakes box with a scrawled stick figure illustration of Joe Budden in the studio and the discs were cdr's. The price of this will go up especially because it is a "Limited edition special package" The magic words that make people click into their shopping cart. I am thinking about buying this. I may just buy the set when some fool sells it too early next month. If I miss it, there are plenty of limited edition boxes. Look at the Rhino Record Sets. That sh*t isn't a joke.

To me the 21st century move is, buy these special edition/indy cd's/ download em and keep em sealed away in a basement. Those cd's are becoming as valuable as saving bonds. There are probably 1 or 2 kids lucky to live in the age of downloading from the first day they start listening. Imagine a iibrary of sealed cd's when your financial situation is in a rough area. In 10 to 20 years, these kids will have the world crying for their "special collections" And the strange thing is, they may not even play them, just something to show their friends to impress them.
Im not even tryna sell it but i see what your saying.
 6 years ago '09        #37
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,079 | Props total: 1816 1816
Love sons music but fu*k him as a businessman. I ain't buying a damn thing from him. When he started marketing that "lyric" book, I'm thinking we're gonna get something in the vein of Em's sh*t where he had original copies of his songs and wrote how he felt while writing em'. This n*gga charged 30 plus for a paperback filled with some carbon copy sh*t with Lucida Console font b. I don't rock like that. n*gga a neva get another dime unless he giving out free Chipotle coupons with his sh*t or sum'n.

Might have somebody else cop that sh*t for me tho
 01-11-2012, 06:09 PM         #38
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so does it come with a $100 bill? cause you have to pay me to want some budden music
 6 years ago '11        #39
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 One Gud Cide said:
so does it come with a $100 bill? cause you have to pay me to want some budden music
So you came into the thread because??
 01-11-2012, 06:23 PM         #40
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wanted to see how much he was trying to charge for this bullsh*t

why the fu*k do you care? want a signed picture of me f*ggot?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy