jack3d + Oxyelite pro...good idea or bad?

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1
7194 pageviews
14 comments

BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
jack3d + Oxyelite pro...good idea or bad?

i wanna stack jacked and Oxyelite pro anybody done this before????

14 comments for "jack3d + Oxyelite pro...good idea or bad?"

6 years ago '08        #2
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,073 | Props total: 2276 2276
why waste $40 on oxyelite or any expensive fat burner. You can just buy a bottle of green tea extract for like $10 to $12.

6 years ago '07        #3
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6131 6131
thats stupid. you wanna mix a strong thermogenic with a pre work out supplement? that can later damage your liver and kidneys.

its one or the other. not both
 6 years ago '06        #4
lexball50 
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 192 192
WTF is yall talking about??? sh*t is perfectly fine. I pop 1 oxyelite in the morning, 1 around lunchtime. I take jack3d right before i work out. I wouldnt call it a stack because i only use the jack3d when i workout not every single day. I tried a lot of different fat burners and all that but as far as burning fat, green tea pills fu*king suck, oxy elite isnt the best fat burner to me either but its the best app sup on the market. Best fat burner i came across is superdrine, either that or some real clen. I got good sites to order both of em if you interested, just pm me.

*Edit: Ill say that the green tea pills sucked for me, they may work for others, I can only speak on my personal exp.
 01-11-2012, 08:43 PM         #5
52blox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's waay too much stim; they're both good products, but take one or the other.
 01-11-2012, 10:28 PM         #6
bigd1336 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The problem with that is that creatine increases water retention in the cells by opening up more for osmosis. The fat burner you have may leave you extremely dehydrated if its thermogenic. Never used it so I cant speak first hand about it, but this could lead to liver or kidney damage.
 6 years ago '06        #7
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,884 | Props total: 25665 25665
yeah too much stim if you do wanna stack it jacked with something do it with lean xtreme a non stim fat burner... I stacked oxy and lean x together with amazing results
 6 years ago '08        #8
daddy31+2 28 heat pts28
space
space
$728 | Props total: 4 4
I tried oxy before and found it had great hunger suppressants but not so great as a fat burner but it still did the job but then I stacked C4 and D4 and had outstanding results. I gotta say I never tried roids but the effects had to be pretty damn close, I got strong as sh*t and lost fat fast as hell! My metabolism was through the rough, I think I was having like 3-5 boul movements a day tho....just a warning lol
 6 years ago '05        #9
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 portis187 said:
why waste $40 on oxyelite or any expensive fat burner. You can just buy a bottle of green tea extract for like $10 to $12.

Grean Tea extract doesnt do nearly as much as oxyelite pro
 6 years ago '05        #10
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
 StupidLuke said:
I dont think thats to safe buddy your gonna be way too fu*king amped. Fat burners suck, I used to take oxy elite it somewhat worked but nothing beats a proper diet good cardio conditioning on top your lifting program. Alot of fat burners just k!ll water weight and make you feel fu*kin weird after taking them so much its a 8 week cycle. Jacked on top of it, man ur tryin to fu*k up your liver on purpose? But hey with all this elusive trainer cash i get i party alot on top of supps, cant talk to much about a healthy liver. But your best bet would be to do metabolic interval training, workin at or just right below anabolic threshold will give you insane results if you do all the homework behind it. Get you a heart rate monitor on top of it, I use a polar ft80 sh*t does magic. Keeps you from resting for too long. Also keep workouts to below 70 min after that much time ur only fu*kin up ur muscles. But doing MIT for about 6-8 weeks will cut you the fu*k up. Then go back to lifting in hypertrophy
....you shouldn't be taking oxyelitepro if you aren't on a proper diet and on a good program. It's a supplement......
 6 years ago '04        #11
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
Holy that is some expensive DMAA and still prob under dosed! .........
 6 years ago '08        #12
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,073 | Props total: 2276 2276
 Bea5T said:
Grean Tea extract doesnt do nearly as much as oxyelite pro
neither do as much as eating proper. Then you won't have to waste any extra money.
 6 years ago '05        #13
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
 portis187 said:
neither do as much as eating proper. Then you won't have to waste any extra money.

no sh*t

you aren't suppose to take a fat burner if you AREN'T eating proper though. Lol @ yall not getting this through yall heads
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago