Drake Walking Shopping on Fulton St in Brooklyn NY

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
 Perplexity said:
You obviously live a sheltered life kid, stop talkin like you know a damn thing about this or that hood. There are places you better not be caught walking alone or even with too small a group in Dallas at certain times... I imagine NY is probably worse in a lot of areas.

Don't speak on sh*t you don't know, just because you've never experienced areas like that doesn't mean they don't still exist in 2012... stop being ignorant
What you wrote has nothing to do with being sheltered. Anyone can get caught slippin, confronted, robbed, delt with. etc in any hood if you're not a familiar face. If you live on a "block" thats known for activity, you think a stranger isn't going to be confronted? Thats hood 101 "I never seen that person around, I wonder what he doing?"

smh.. keep it 100 with yourselves
 6 years ago '06        #102
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,556 | Props total: 2678 2678
what track is that playing..homie was k!llin it..
 01-12-2012, 11:46 AM         #103
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skullfiend said:
bodied by who
Bodied by any n*gga. I beg you to go to Jamaica, Queens and bump some Drake on a boom box with one of those OVOXO jackets.
 6 years ago '11        #104
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,924 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Affectz said:
He looked serious,not shook,u haters dig deep into hating the dude,stop trying so hard
why do d!ckriders like yourself, say it's hating when someone gives their opinion. If someone thinks he looks shook, don't cry about it...that's the man's opinion.

Also looking serious and looking shook are 2 different looks, people don't try and look serious when they're shopping
 01-12-2012, 12:04 PM         #105
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kaliz ChamP said:
What you wrote has nothing to do with being sheltered. Anyone can get caught slippin, confronted, robbed, delt with. etc in any hood if you're not a familiar face. If you live on a "block" thats known for activity, you think a stranger isn't going to be confronted? Thats hood 101 "I never seen that person around, I wonder what he doing?"

smh.. keep it 100 with yourselves
smh @ u, dude I was writing that to basically said no hoods get live like that anymore. He's just ignorant because he doesn't know sh*t about that life obviously, plenty of places are still wild like that. So yes, he's sheltered because he's obviously never been exposed to those kinds of places or he wouldn't be sayin the dumb sh*t.
 01-12-2012, 12:07 PM         #106
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also, I'd like a mod to see if skullfiend and/or tony starks IP matches to Pkilla's. Either they are all the same f*ggot, or gay triplets with sh*tty tastes in music.
 6 years ago '10        #107
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
space
$459 | Props total: 75 75
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Shut what block down?

This is downtown brooklyn where mofu*kas be either shopping, in a rush to catch the b46, get the train, go to Court Street or head over to Poly/City tech.

That part isn't gully but some dudes will touch you. From what I seen it was a bunch of kids in my age group (16-22) stargaze following him. Let me see him do that around Brownsville or Canarsie.

did i not say it was a shopping strip?
n*gga did shut down the block there was like 100 heads stopping him from walking u blind
i never said he gangster or he tough, once again n*ggaz reaching
i honestly think he just trying to shop with his n*ggas
im pretty sure that he was with just like 5 n*ggas with 100 plus people trying to talk or take pics of him etc
 6 years ago '11        #108
DJ Linx 4 heat pts
space
space
$890 | Props total: 1043 1043
I miss going to Beat Street on Fulton...Greatest record store ever...
 01-12-2012, 12:38 PM         #109
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skullfiend said:
LMFAO. someone gonna run up on me and shoot me if i do?

what if common goes to the same neighborhood? whats gonna happen Hood Guru? answer that.
You're so obsessed with Common going through the hood acting like n*ggas don't play "The Light" when they're trying to get their girl in bed.
 01-12-2012, 01:31 PM         #110
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skullfiend said:
common k!lled that joint
bipolar is in the buildin...
 6 years ago '04        #111
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
 Perplexity said:
smh @ u, dude I was writing that to basically said no hoods get live like that anymore. He's just ignorant because he doesn't know sh*t about that life obviously, plenty of places are still wild like that. So yes, he's sheltered because he's obviously never been exposed to those kinds of places or he wouldn't be sayin the dumb sh*t.
what you mean no hoods get live like that no more? Real hoods still get it in, its just they not letting any rap nigg with a video camera come up in there putting their business out there. And I find it funny how bx poster can vouch for someones street cred but never hung with them. you grew up with Drake or Common chief? Or are you just know what you see, read and hear about them like everyone else. Folks can call him a poser, a fake, a phony, whatever.. but if you never been around ole boy. stop speaking up on his affairs

btw BX favorite rapper spit for days how he bust hammers and ready to box anyone.. then got socked on camera and his arm in a sling for a few weeks. Yes, Joe Budden.. does he have more street cred than Drake? if so, wh
 01-12-2012, 02:03 PM         #112
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kaliz ChamP said:
what you mean no hoods get live like that no more? Real hoods still get it in, its just they not letting any rap nigg with a video camera come up in there putting their business out there. And I find it funny how bx poster can vouch for someones street cred but never hung with them. you grew up with Drake or Common chief? Or are you just know what you see, read and hear about them like everyone else. Folks can call him a poser, a fake, a phony, whatever.. but if you never been around ole boy. stop speaking up on his affairs

btw BX favorite rapper spit for days how he bust hammers and ready to box anyone.. then got socked on camera and his arm in a sling for a few weeks. Yes, Joe Budden.. does he have more street cred than Drake? if so, wh
Clearly you failed reading comprehension, done posting back and forth with retards who can't pass the GED test.
 6 years ago '04        #113
dubious76 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,578 | Props total: 100 100
Cmon fam, obviously yall haven't been to brooklyn in a minute.

Gentrification is ON and poppin so it aint the old school Brooklyn you've been shook by in the movies and from fables of your daytrips to the city to buy bootleg kicks.

AND
And
and

Imma stop giving this lame shine...go back to working on your vibrato.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #114
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,537 | Props total: 7668 7668
 skullfiend said:
lemme see common walk through Jane and Finch in toronto

n*gga wouldnt even dare to show his face round those parts. hed get shot the fu*k up before he even turns the intersection...

n*gga u acting like drake said fu*k chi town and they should all hate him, im sure there are those who like both..

calm down u stanning too hard for someone who "doesnt fu*k with drake"
 01-12-2012, 03:15 PM         #115
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tonystarks21 said:
Drake>>>>>>>>>>>>>> i think he the most gangsta rapper right now he actually comes through on his threats
eat a d!ck and get murdered
 6 years ago '07        #116
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
the only place drake doesn't look shook in, is the suburban neigborhood he was raised in canda
 6 years ago '05        #117
GST 
space
space
$14,836 | Props total: 2410 2410
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Can't call him shook. Ole boy look cautious. Which is what most A-list celebs look like when they're in a un-controlled enviroment. No telling what anyones intentions are these days so you have to be on your p's n q's.

Oh, don't let your favorite rapper fool you, they stay deep with security. Be it their mans n them, or off-duty police officers. Hell, played pool with X at Dublins in Hillywood. Ole boy was mad coo, but his security consisted of two 6'7 lineman. Be it we was at a uppity bar, you just never know.

you can relax yourself and still be on your shyt...I mean,he was just shopping

skullfiend said:
the comments in this thread are wild.
'he looks scared as fu*k' 'he looks shook' 'go walk like that in southside queens, i guarantee you someone will k!ll him'

roflmao these fu*king n*ggas got me dead
 skullfiend said:
lemme see common walk through Jane and Finch in toronto

n*gga wouldnt even dare to show his face round those parts. hed get shot the fu*k up before he even turns the intersection...

you some kind of travelin thug ? stfu
 6 years ago '07        #118
Dat_BK_Nicca 49 heat pts49
space
space
$8,223 | Props total: 796 796
y the fu*k was he there shoppin in fulton , no1 shops there anymore

he looked mad shook tho
 6 years ago '08        #119
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 HUDA2daF said:
n*gga u acting like drake said fu*k chi town and they should all hate him, im sure there are those who like both..

calm down u stanning too hard for someone who "doesnt fu*k with drake"
Cosign, if there's some beef between Chicago and Canada Im sure missing out on it.
 6 years ago '10        #120
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
so these the body guards he sent in to rough up a tattoo artist?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy