Take a hike! Jets players turn on 'lazy' Mark Sanchez, want trade for Peyton Manning

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
160 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,836 | Props total: 9714 9714
 legendisdope said:
how sad.. jets fans were praising this dude 1-2 seasons ago like he was one of the best n sh*t..woww new yorkers yall are really flip floppers
always a jet fan

i never liked sanchez

i knew this season we'd fall apart because our defense wasnt what it was and week in week out you could just tell guys didnt care some games

i too would take a broken necked peyton over dirty sanchez
 6 years ago '05        #82
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
i am just glad NY giants didnt listen to u so called know it all. If it was up you fools half the teams QBs and coaches would be gone already . You are the same ppl who wanted Eli and there coach gone .

How was eli when he started. How long did it take peyton to get to AFC champ game ??
When did brees become elite??? how long did A rod get to sit and watch . U are all the same
ppl who said kobe was done. U guys are alway quick to dismiss ppl which is why u guys suck at life .

Dude is 3 years in and u want to quit on a kid who has proven in big moments he can play well . Joe flacco matt ryan, matt cassel jay culter all in the same boat but mark gets all the hate iight.

bookmark this thread for a year
 6 years ago '05        #83
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Gattsau said:
Backtracking he was .

If we are being real and not haters or stans which is dmN near impossible on this site, you'd have to say that mark did not improve much from last year to this year. You also have to admit he still has plenty of time to improve. Eli manning for instance is now looked at as elite. In his fourth hear prior to the playoffs people were saying the same sh*t about him as you all are about mark. Mark is not great no one thinks he is. He played like sh*t for alot of the year.

It's also funny that mark gets all the blame for the losses but no e of the credit for the wins. No one gets on the defense for regressing and still not being able to shut down tes. No one gets on the oline for giving up as many sacks as any teAm. No one gets on the backs for not producng. No one gets on holmes for dropping easy passes and fumbling. No one gets on Rex for not
Even trying to coach offense. It's all marks fault. Everyone else on this squad is a all pro.and makes no mistakes. Only mark does.

Mark iss still young and has received horrible coaching so far. He's not great, heck he's not good at this point . However it's way to easy to just blame everything on him.
Damn that made so much sense i don't even think most bx ppl can even see that my god that was Great . only person who gets all the credit for winning and gets no blame is tebow. its also because mark is the pretty boy mexican and for some reason ppl hate that just like they hate rex cause he is honest . Everyone wants to win the SB rex just has the guts to say it put it out there like that a bad thing smh. u are all sheep and espn got all u idiots every game a player is either best in the world or bust changes every game with u ppl espn has ruined sports
 6 years ago '07        #84
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
i am just glad NY giants didnt listen to u so called know it all. If it was up you fools half the teams QBs and coaches would be gone already . You are the same ppl who wanted Eli and there coach gone .

How was eli when he started. How long did it take peyton to get to AFC champ game ??
When did brees become elite??? how long did A rod get to sit and watch . U are all the same
ppl who said kobe was done. U guys are alway quick to dismiss ppl which is why u guys suck at life .

Dude is 3 years in and u want to quit on a kid who has proven in big moments he can play well . Joe flacco matt ryan, matt cassel jay culter all in the same boat but mark gets all the hate iight.

gunit out here ethering n*ggas
 6 years ago '04        #85
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6388 6388
 GUNIT-FINEST said:

now you're just seeing what you want to see

outside of cutler nobody got faith in any of them dudes like that.
ryan hasn't won a playoff game yet
people think cassel is a fluke
t suggs basically implied if flacco doesn't throw the ball too much they'll win
and even cutler was getting it until midway through this season.

i just didn't see mark improving from year 1 to year 3
 6 years ago '10        #86
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20803 20803
Got nothing to say but
 6 years ago '07        #87
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 INF4MOUS said:

gunit out here ethering n*ggas
Lmaooo, cosigning g-unitfinest is a sign of an incoming L somewhere down the line. Dumbass got no idea how to write or spell, nevertheless analyze sports
 6 years ago '05        #88
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 Maroon_Tiger said:
dude... NYJ have Tom Moore... Eli's in NY, Brady is in the AFC East, the jets want peyton... the jets need a proven winning veteran qb... ITS A DONE DEAL BRO.. somehow some way, peyton will put on a green and white hate in the next 0-2 years
Eli being in NY does NOT help manning to jets situation. I severely doubt judging by (from what I know) Peyton's personality he would not want to compete against Eli everyday. That's kinda fu*ked up

Last edited by drama_kiNg; 01-11-2012 at 02:18 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #89
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,753 | Props total: 8992 8992
 keithbm1111 said:
literally impossible.

he "sonns" himself everytime he types
You're def right he usually does a formidable job of putting his foot in his mouth but he actually sounds like a person who's put some thouught into what he pots for the first time in his bx 'career'.

Bx classic rofl. Not that I feel he's right but he's far from but black white usual self in this thread which is hilarious
 6 years ago '07        #90
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,459 | Props total: 14892 14892
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
Damn that made so much sense i don't even think most bx ppl can even see that my god that was Great . only person who gets all the credit for winning and gets no blame is tebow. its also because mark is the pretty boy mexican and for some reason ppl hate that just like they hate rex cause he is honest . Everyone wants to win the SB rex just has the guts to say it put it out there like that a bad thing smh. u are all sheep and espn got all u idiots every game a player is either best in the world or bust changes every game with u ppl espn has ruined sports

maybe if rex wouldnt have wrote checks his team didnt cash mark wouldnt take the heat he does
 6 years ago '04        #91
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
hes a serviceable, middle of the road qb.. nothing about him says elite or even top 10.. hes gonna need a lot of help around him to win
 6 years ago '06        #92
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18801 18801
the problem is that arrogant a.ss, dumb a.ss head coach they got...

could Sanchez be a better QB? Yeah, but there were distractions galore this year and let's face it, man isn't running the offense he's best suited to..
 6 years ago '05        #93
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4756 4756
 keithbm1111 said:
Like I said before....this just keeps getting better by the day
as a Pats fan, how would feel if the Jets were able to get a healthy Manning?
 BackBlock_OG said:
I'll take Peyton w/ his neck still broke over Sanchez.
 6 years ago '04        #94
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,771 | Props total: 312 312
It look like the backup QB is the only one with the balls to speak and not hide behind the anonymous bullsh*t

Jets Lost

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #95
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,346 | Props total: 21258 21258
 KING*TITO said:
Wait for it

keep going

[pic - click to view]

It was all good 3 months ago!!!!

6 years ago '07        #96
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 MysticKJ said:
as a Pats fan, how would feel if the Jets were able to get a healthy Manning?

it would make this rivalry that much better .
 6 years ago '08        #97
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,251 | Props total: 13629 13629
Even if we dont get peyton we gotta get a good qb n here 2 put some pressure on sanchez
 01-11-2012, 03:44 PM         #98
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Greg McElroy 2012.
 6 years ago '04        #99
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 BackBlock_OG said:
I'll take Peyton w/ his neck still broke over Sanchez.

[pic - click to view]

I've supported Sanchez since his first year with the Jets and I can't be optimistic any longer. He's won us some games in the clutch before, but he's more of a liability than a benefit in NY.

Rex Ryan needs to shut the f-ck up next season and we need a decent OC, but if Sanchez's own teammates are shutting on him, sounds like he needs to step it up too.
 6 years ago '07        #100
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 Deion said:
Truly etherous article

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
94 comments
19 hours ago