Take a hike! Jets players turn on 'lazy' Mark Sanchez, want trade for Peyton Manning

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Jets fans do anything to make it seem like Sanchez is a good QB Dudes are STILL delusional. It's just sickening. Your QB sucks, deal with it, f*ggots. #jetslost
 6 years ago '10        #42
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,365 | Props total: 9624 9624
 BoSox84 said:
These dudes are a bunch of pussies. If you really feel that way and you wanna sh*t on this man and have it go public, put your fu*kin name to it. fu*kin cowards
This.Assuming these sources are even real...
 6 years ago '08        #43
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,775 | Props total: 9040 9040
Where that kid infamous at? I hope the media bashing continies, jet fans see what the bx sport anallysts have been saying for years.

Analysts such as my n*gga blueprinnt roberto scott bob gunitfan breezy
 01-11-2012, 11:34 AM         #44
Bautmoney! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Jets hired Sparano.

#JetsLost
Will cut Sanchez... then Sign Tebow and run the Wild Cat all game..

6 years ago '05        #45
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
unamed sources what a joke for all we know sh*t not even real just made up .

but you know what i find funny. mark a guy who has won 4 playoff game who has already beating
tom brady and peyton head to head in playoff who is lead by a strong d and a running game . Gets no love and is still quesiton by media and espn as a QB.

YET TIM TEBOW who is also needs every part of the football team to do well to win, who has a strong running game and a good d who is a below 50 percent passer Has 1 playoff win vs a beat up pit team. Gets fu*king songs named after him and is talked about like he is really changing the game . REALLY ESPN REALLY PPL . this sh*t makes me sick the clear bias and shock jock vaule sport world has become. tebow is a lesser verison of Mark gets all the credit in the world for everything all the time. But mark who has 11 4th comebacks MOST IN THE LEAGUE great playoff record made the afc champ his 1st 2 years still gets question . NOW PLZ SOMEONE WITH ACTUALLY FACTS TELL ME HOW THAT IS FAIR AND RITE
 6 years ago '05        #46
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 Illuminati said:
Where that kid infamous at? I hope the media bashing continies, jet fans see what the bx sport anallysts have been saying for years.

Analysts such as my n*gga blueprinnt roberto scott bob gunitfan breezy
just what have u seen mr anallysts a guy who has 11 4th comebacks

a guy who made it to afc champ 2 years in a row . the 1st year he doesn't make it to
the playoff in is 3rd year now we want him out now he's trash??? f.o.h

do ppl forget that there only like 5 elite QB and there all older it took them awhile to be elite
why do u think mark is suppose to be able to carry a team on his back in his 3rd year. Plz show me a 3rd year Qb who doing that . All ppl do is discredit mark when he has been pretty good 26 passing TD this year pretty good yea he has struggle but fu*k who hasn't . kid beat tom brady and peyton yet he sucks. But tebow gets songs named after him and all he does is win ?? When has mark ever went 2-8 6-22 yea ok
 6 years ago '04        #47
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6440 6440
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
unamed sources what a joke for all we know sh*t not even real just made up .

but you know what i find funny. mark a guy who has won 4 playoff game who has already beating
tom brady and peyton head to head in playoff who is lead by a strong d and a running game . Gets no love and is still quesiton by media and espn as a QB.

YET TIM TEBOW who is also needs every part of the football team to do well to win, who has a strong running game and a good d who is a below 50 percent passer Has 1 playoff win vs a beat up pit team. Gets fu*king songs named after him and is talked about like he is really changing the game . REALLY ESPN REALLY PPL . this sh*t makes me sick the clear bias and shock jock vaule sport world has become. tebow is a lesser verison of Mark gets all the credit in the world for everything all the time. But mark who has 11 4th comebacks MOST IN THE LEAGUE great playoff record made the afc champ his 1st 2 years still gets question . NOW PLZ SOMEONE WITH ACTUALLY FACTS TELL ME HOW THAT IS FAIR AND RITE
spell right first and maybe somebody will entertain you
 6 years ago '05        #48
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Jets fans do anything to make it seem like Sanchez is a good QB Dudes are STILL delusional. It's just sickening. Your QB sucks, deal with it, f*ggots. #jetslost
riteeeeeeeee coming from a guy who team was able to have there future QB sit for 3 years behind one of the best qb to ever play. Then be handed a loaded team who went to NFC champ game year before he got the start f.o.h I feel like i have to be voice of reason here with u lames .

mark started out the gate A rod can't say that and mark wasn't given a loaded offense but of course u packer fans don't wanna speak facts now .
 6 years ago '05        #49
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 King856 said:
yeah he had balls and no brains.
he probably shouldnt of said what he said, but at least he maned the fu*k up
 6 years ago '04        #50
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,985 | Props total: 4329 4329
I wonder if Eli being in NY would make Peyton want to go there more or if he'd stay away so they're not competing in the same tough media market.
 6 years ago '07        #51
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
I feel like i have to be voice of reason here with u lames

fu*king hilarioussssssss
 6 years ago '04        #52
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,885 | Props total: 2943 2943
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
just what have u seen mr anallysts a guy who has 11 4th comebacks

a guy who made it to afc champ 2 years in a row . the 1st year he doesn't make it to
the playoff in is 3rd year now we want him out now he's trash??? f.o.h

do ppl forget that there only like 5 elite QB and there all older it took them awhile to be elite
why do u think mark is suppose to be able to carry a team on his back in his 3rd year. Plz show me a 3rd year Qb who doing that . All ppl do is discredit mark when he has been pretty good 26 passing TD this year pretty good yea he has struggle but fu*k who hasn't . kid beat tom brady and peyton yet he sucks. But tebow gets songs named after him and all he does is win ?? When has mark ever went 2-8 6-22 yea ok
im a jets fan but dude has digressed this year. last year he showed a LOT of promise despite some bad outings. i lost alot of faith in him this year with the way he played.

i think losing braylon hurt him alot, he doesnt have anyone he can chuck it up to. braylon is tall and fast and can go get the long ball. plaxico is too slow and santonio is too small
 6 years ago '04        #53
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,569 | Props total: 2714 2714
same old jets :D
 6 years ago '05        #54
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:

fu*king hilarioussssssss
i know your not talking the same dude screaming bout mark then he came up to your place and smacked u out the playoff yea that mark. I don't see how u can say a kid with mark resume in only 3 years is a bust .

plz tell me QB in his 1st 3 years of his career who is elite???
plz tell me a QB in his 1st 3 years who is balling out of control ????

don't wrry ill wait
 6 years ago '04        #55
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6440 6440
 keithbm1111 said:

fu*king hilarioussssssss
the most racist dude in this section and he is the voice of reason
 6 years ago '05        #56
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 GodsFavorite said:
im a jets fan but dude has digressed this year. last year he showed a LOT of promise despite some bad outings. i lost alot of faith in him this year with the way he played.

i think losing braylon hurt him alot, he doesnt have anyone he can chuck it up to. braylon is tall and fast and can go get the long ball. plaxico is too slow and santonio is too small
he's disgressed yet he threw more TD passes this year

he just didn't play good the whole team didn't NO RUN GAME ALL YEAR THE D FELL OFF
MARK IS NOT AT THE POINT WHERE HE CAN SINGLE HANDLE CARRY THE TEAM ON HIS BACK
BUT THEN I ASK U WHAT 3 YEAR QB IS

its so funny all of u scream the jets are over hype but when they lose ppl say what happen.
How can anyone fu*k with tebow but then say mark is wack
 6 years ago '07        #57
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
i know your not talking the same dude screaming bout mark then he came up to your place and smacked u out the playoff yea that mark. I don't see how u can say a kid with mark resume in only 3 years is a bust .

plz tell me QB in his 1st 3 years of his career who is elite???
plz tell me a QB in his 1st 3 years who is balling out of control ????

don't wrry ill wait
 6 years ago '05        #58
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 justinjones said:
the most racist dude in this section and he is the voice of reason
i'm racist because i have said race is an issue in everything we do including sports that makes me racist really???? wow ok i have never said racist is everything but i have said it is a factor and it is plz tell me how i am wrong.

the real racist fu*ks are ppl like u fronting online screaming n*gga behind the keyboards when there white boys in real life
 6 years ago '05        #59
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
typical bx response cause u have no answer u a lame homie i don't even know why i response to your weak a.ss . u better pray u get some talent in boston u be lucky to get out of the 1st round this year football and basketball f.o.h
 6 years ago '07        #60
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
typical bx response cause u have no answer u a lame homie i don't even know why i response to your weak a.ss . u better pray u get some talent in boston u be lucky to get out of the 1st round this year football and basketball f.o.h

remember what you said in the Meriweather thread?

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago