Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 01-12-2012, 07:48 PM         #101
dadon085 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
I'mma be real. I still can't watch two dudes kiss and not do the face crunch or turn away and it's still alien as fu*k to me. He always had mad weed too and let us smoke all his sh*t so he was cool to me

I'm guessing you've watched a lot of dudes kissing in your lifetime. You're hoping to be use to it one day.

Smoked his weed for free. You letm smash
 01-14-2012, 11:49 AM         #102
dadon085 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Salt Lake City has been known as the home of the world headquarters of the Mormon church since 1847, but now it is known for something else entirely different. Salt Lake City is the gayest city in the U.S, according to Advocate.com.

That title was given according to a list of the “Gayest Cities in America, 2012,” which was released Monday on Advocate.com, an lesbian, gay, bis3xual, transgender (LGBT) news website. Instead of letting census numbers dictate which cities ended up on the list, the website sought to find the “per capita queerness” of each city by using “decidedly subjective criteria” to create a formula that determined the results.

This formula consisted of adding up points – which were a.ssigned to cities based on things like the number of LGBT elected city officials, number of WNBA teams and the number of nud3 yoga classes – and then dividing that number by each city's population.

Salt Lake City, which has a population of 186,440, was ranked number one because it has an International Mr. Leather competition semifinalist, an LGBT bookstore, a nud3 yoga class and it has had three concerts by the Cliks, Gossip or the Veronicas since 2009.

The “far-less-oppressive-than-it-used-to-be Salt Lake City has earned its queer cred,” the website states, boasting about the city's attractions like the Sundance Film Festival, a lesbian-owned wine bar and an eco-friendly nightclub in the area.

Rounding out the top five on the list behind Salt Lake City are Orlando, Fla., Cambridge, Mass., Fort Lauderdale, Fla. and Seattle, Wash.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy